Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 37 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Eva continued to pursue the cat, unkownst to her the game it was playing with her. All she wanted was to get what was a part of her back...she had no idea why this being was doing what it was to her, but the possibility that it might be leading her into a set-up was the farthest thing from her mind.
Watching the cat as it ducked down under the bed of flowers around them, Eva continued on blindly forward, determined to get that part of her persona back..she wouldn't leave it behind..

Exo listed as he heard Puc take his leave, satisfaction coming over him..but still, he did feel a little upset with having to threaten Piglet...but only a little.
Piglet did bring Eva back in time to where she was able to recover from her situation...but still, just because he earned up some brownie points with Exo, doesn't mean Exo's going to show it any time soon.
...Eva's fine, so what's it matter. ...Piglet's not as much of a threat as he guessed...but still...he best stop getting all comfy-cozy and coming in wherever he pleases during resting hours.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 37 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:48 am

The Cat stared with focused eyes as the red nightmaren passed over, creeping slowly behind, the cat sprang up from the ground, a loud and echoing meow followed as the cat jumped over Eva, and paralooped a portal to a dark green room, illuminated by candle light. The trap was almost complete, as the cat stepped through the portal, was this nightmaren still determined?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Hearing the cat leap out from behind her only made Eva react by ducking to the ground, thinking she was about to be attacked...but looking back up...it only seems as though this cat wants to lure her through a portal of sorts...but the only thing is...a portal to where? Quickly getting back up as she watched the cat pass through, Eva restrained herself from hopping right along after it..still dumbfounded on what to do.
Yes, it's foolish to just go on some goose chase into what might be an obvious trap...but her persona...she can't let it have her persona..!
With a groan, Eva flew into the portal after the odd cat, knowing the risks of doing this...but to desperate to care to stop. ...Maybe if she's quick..yeah, yeah..no one will know she's gone. Nobody's going to go looking in her quarters after all that, right? They'd know she'd look a mess...thus know to stay out.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:39 pm

Puc couldn't wait, he had to know, he had to see Eva again, to know she's alright, to know she's changed her and about life and wants to go on another adventure....just the two of them. He opened her door, his eyes widen......Eva was no where in site.........wait...maybe....just maybe....there was one last place here.....Chive's room.....perhaps he knew.......perhaps.....

The Cat skittered through the dark green room towards the center, where a large cauldron sat, black and misty, a bubbling noise echoed from above. From behind the cauldron, a witch appeared, giggling in a hissing breath, she was wide and wore long black robes, with a green face that could make the fearful run the other way. "What has my pretty found today?" The witch asked as the cat jumped up onto the witch's shoulder, presenting her with Eva's broken persona.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Eva raced after the cat, not having the slightest idea where she has been transported to...but as long as she gets her mask and gets right back out...this should be alri-...they're not alone in here-!??
Seeing something grand emerge from the distance only made Eva's heart sink..she couldn't be seen, could she? Should she take cover? Reside in the shadows until she can nab that cat? Perhaps she can think of something, there surely must be something to do....Eva wanted to believe that, but as she silently observed a glimpse of shining metal passing from the cat towards whomever it was resting on over there....all actions of stealth would never be able to get her mask back now...
...she was going to have to confront this person................but she's underdressed..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:53 pm

The cat dropped the persona into the witch's bumpy hands, it surprised her to see what treasure had been found. "Oh....A broken persona, what a valuable item, once the proud mask of a nightmaren......hmm..." The witch caught a look at someone in her nightmare, "and the owner is here, oh my, you have found a bundle today my pretty." The witch flew over the bubbling cauldron, to greet her curious guest.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Eva wasn't sure what she should do, she's been exposed, easily seen in this open air...and now..is being approached.
It took Eva a moment to recognize who this person was, noticing now the distinctive hat, olive skin, and furry, iconic cat on her shoulder...she knew it looked familiar from somewhere...it was one of Miss Bomamba's dozens and dozens of cats...
Seeing as she was about to be confronted herself, Eva took a brave face, holding her composure together as she straightend that posture, looking with longing at her persona...so close, but so far..
...She didn't want to be here...she misses Puc.....she doesn't want to be here all alone...with nothing to give her confidence.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:50 pm

"Chive please answer!" Puc yelled through Chive's door, it has now become a great concern. Eva was not in Exo's room where she was last left, nor in her own room for that matter. Chive has to know, no, he must know! If Eva has gone missing......it just couldn't be....."please, Chive, Eva has gone missing!"

"My, my...." Bomamba circled around Eva, judging the catch of the day, "scrawny...yet determined, with a full heart, and indecisive will.....you sure are a strange one......." She finished her examination and returned to her cauldron, "What be your name?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Eva watched Bomamba curiously as she circled around her...not quite sure to make of what she thought of her..full heart....indecisive will...what could she mean by all that? ........scrawny??
"My name is Eva," Eva began with a bow, her hands automatically lifting outward to lift her coat up for a curtsy...but feeling the empty space of a loved item misplaced...Eva had to settle for holding her hands together at her waist. "Pardon my uninvited appearance....it appears as though that little fellow on your shoulder chose to lead me here.."

Chive awoke to the sounds of frantic calling coming from his door, his tired eyes barely able to keep themselves open as he tried to listen for any clear sentences the voice wanted to share, and jumble of words that might make sense...but it didn't take more than a few words before Chive got the message, springing from his bed as he raced for his door.....Eva has gone missing...
With a forceful tug on the handle, Chive threw his door open, giving a terriffied look to the equally concerned Puc outside his door before hurrying off for Eva's chamber....he has to see himself..please, Eva...no...!
"Eva..?" Chive asked quickly, starting his question even before he had began to open his sibling's door "Eva? ....Eva??"
Chive didn't want to believe this...Eva's dissapeared? But..but she's even able to get out of bed??? After everything from last night?! Why would she leave?! Why would she-...but Chive stoped..feeling something soft brush his foot as he moved...and as Chive looked down...his sad eyes opened wider....the prized coat...on the floor, yet again...unfolded.
"Puc...Puc..." Chive stuttered blankly, looking around his sister's room with eyes glassy, "Eva is not in here...! Eva is not in here! How long has Eva not been in here??!"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 pm

"Oh of course. My pretties have a way of finding valuables, this is the first I've seen when an owner returns for their lost possession, struggling to get it back...." Bomamba held the persona in her palm, squishing her hand into a fist and pressing with all her might, then release her strain and let the persona drop in Eva's hands, repaired and shiny, as if Wizeman had presented it himself.

Chive was just as terrified as Puc, maybe even more so as the rushed back to Eva's room, soon noticing that Eva had left without her coat......this was even more of a crisis then expected. Not only has Eva disappeared.....she might have even been captured. "I haven't seen her since this morning. Exo said she was in her own room, so I checked, then thought you would know....I'm not sure where she is....." Puc was stressed, Wizeman's words played back through his head.....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Eva stared with awe at her persona's new state, watching it all the way down until it ploped gently into her outstretched hands...just how it looked....the day Master had given it to her...
"Th-..." Eva mumbled quietly, staring down with eyes gazing at the newly repaired mealtic perfection in her hands...the memories behind it flowing along in a sad melody through her heart, "...thank you...thank you..for repairing it.......there were days when I believed dying would be a more pleasent fate than seeing this leave my sight...but even now, even with what's been bestowed to my life..this mask still seems to be a part of me...I had to get it from your feline...it really still is a part of my soul.."

It made Chive feel ill as horrible after horrible possibility flooded through his mind, his emotions overwhelming his sense of thought, leaving him nothing but the small hope he still has...that Eva might still be..okay..
..Could she have gotten hurt? Fainted somewhere else? Gone somewhere to die?? Chive didn't know! If Eva had gone out, there was absolutely no chance she would leave her coat behind...so it has to be for a diffrent reason then that just chosing to leave...but what kind of reason could there be for this..? ...After everything just hours before...blue face, barely breathing....and now she dissapears for no reason?
"...Eva..." Chive began as he picked up Eva's coat, holding it in his hands as he turned to Puc, "Eva is not still sick, is she? Do you thin she could have gone somewhere secluded to be alone? If that is so...and she still is sick..if she faints again, Puc,.." Chive was on the verge of shaking, hands cold, and eyes widened as he struggled to finish the last of his words, tounge tying itself up in knots. It didn't want to say this. "...If she faints..and we can not find her...will she ever wake up again....?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:42 pm

"You are quite welcome deary." Bomamba bowed with gratitude, being praised for her work. "Now before you go..." She said with concern, "I must warn you what is to come, others will not be safe." The contents of cauldron glowed a neon pink, with sparks jumping from he edge, and fading mid-air. "A possibility has been seen in nightmare, terrors are soon to come to those you love most, and one that treasures your heart the most, will balance your love against Master's desire to recruit him back...." Bomamba hid her grin, after all, these were all just....plausible possibilities.

Puc gripped his fists, he had to think.....where would Eva go? and why? Where would she be....if she needed time to herself.....or perhaps.....no....it can't be.....Puc held his forehead, a pulsing pain going through him.....a memory....of what....Wizeman's chamber....Puc saw a vivid image of Wizeman's chambers.....could that be.....
"I'm not sure Chive.....but I have feeling.....Eva left to see Wizeman......"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

"See Master..?" Chive never even concidered that for a posibility...Eva going to see Master...yes, that could be where she went! But-...to leave without her coat...she'd never go see Master without knowing she looked absolutely presentable, and her coat was something Eva refused to leave for most places without...but then again..she wasn't exactly in her right mind before...perhaps she was crazy enough to leave without it. "Perhaps she did...perhaps she really did..maybe she will come and tell us why she was let go when she comes back home, then...it still escapes me, but Master knows best, I suppose..."
Chive trailled off, looking at his sister's coat in his hands again, feeling calm once more, convinced Master is where she must have gone....she will be safe there, with Master.
All of them are so safe with Master...

Eva drifted forward toward the glowing cauldron as Bomamba spoke, eyes widening as she intently listened to her predictions for what is to come...the unstability of the contents in her mixture only adding to the horrible tone of it all. Those...she loves most...Chive..and Exo? The General...and everyone? And...and Puc? Puc...no...not Puc, sweet Puc, please...don't let him be hurt some day...please, no...Eva knows Puc is the one who wouldn't want his position back..the one that cares most about any feeling that coarses through this cold thing she calls a heart...she can't let anything happen to him, not after everything he's done for her....Puc.......
"...Thank you..for informing me..." Eva replied through a quiet voice, backing up from the sparking cauldron and its story of unfortune, before tracing a paraloop back to the entrance to the chambers, staring at the calm white on the other side, longing to run to the one her heart craves to see. "..Thank you for everything, Miss Bomamba." Eva said with graditute, giving another bow before standing with posture straight, a hoping look in her eye. "Please..take care of yourself....thank you.." and with that last request given, Eva traveled through her portal and back to her safe world...only hoping her dissapearance has gone unnoticed...and unseen..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:43 pm

"Of course Chive, we must be patient...." Puc said regrettably, who sneaked into his information, that's not exactly where she was, but that is where he planned to look. If anybody, the one who plot this miserable change of fate for Eva may explain why he took such action....

"You're more then welcome deary." Bomamba replied with a cackle following after, Eva soon left and everything had gone into place. A cat rubbed against her shoulder, "Oh yes my pretty, I should have thanked her as well, I will once she has done her purpose." Bomamba grinned, proud of her second set of eyes, ready to spy her others opponents......
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Ariving back in her safe world with much relief to her, Eva gave a sigh, holding her heart as its pulse continued to soar. She wanted to see Puc..she was a little regretful to wake him up...but..she wants to see his sweet face again..her heart wants it.
With a little knock on his open door before poking her head in, Eva looked around Puc's room, astounded to see that Puc had apparently gotten himself up already...oh...she only hoped he hasn't seen her absence..
Picking up the pace as she glided quietly down to her chambers, Eva once again found a suprise; Chive's door widely thrown open, with Chive no longer in his bed..same as Puc. Odd...but Exo's door still remains closed, the only one besides her own...maybe he's still around.
Without any bother to her at all, Eva went ahead and let herself right in, observing her brother still in his bed...but if Exo's still around, why are the others missing? She wants to see Puc...at the very least..wish him good morning..if she's able to..
"Exo." Eva called out with authority, only recieving her brother's rolling over as a reply. "Exo..-"
"WHAT IS IT?" Exo snarled, sitting up immediately, staring at his sibling with bloodshot eyes. "CAN A MAN NOT SLEEP?"
Eva was shocked to see her brother so grimly tired...but Puc is more important than Exo's opinon will ever be, so why even ask what's wrong with him.........everything is wrong with this idiot. "Where are Puc and Chive at? You appear to be the only one home." Eva asked with a raise of the non-present brow, eyeing her brother as he gave a confused stare.
"Last I saw of Piglet, he was off to your room. If Chive's gone, that's his own buisness. ...Now please...may I get some rest, oh mighty Eva?"
"Do what you wish-" Eva said quickly, her attention already shifted to her still closed door down the hallway, "...just keep your trap shut."
Closing Exo's door on her way out, Eva hurried off to her door...hearing voices now speak as she came close to it. Oh, dear....they hadn't left home at all...one must have found her gone and ran to the other in frenzy or something...gracious..what should she do..?
The right thing would be to head in there and ease their minds...but....no, they both deserve the upmost of honesty from her..and therefore, if awkward situations must be explained, they shall be explained..as Eva reached for her door handle, gripping it tightly with one hand, and her persona in the other..oh, Puc...forgive her...she knows she shouldn't have gone back for your predecessor....but she had to.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:21 am

Puc had to go to Nightmare, it was obvious that he wouldn't wait for Eva to return from where ever she had gone too. He also planned to confront Wizeman, on his actions to Eva, and to all the wicked evil he has force the nightmarens to summit to....a rouge god has no right to lead their kind.....but others see him to be the perfect leader......everyone else......Puc flew out of the room, not saying his intentions to Chive, he opened Eva's door.....and to his dismay, standing at the door, bare shoulders and cupped hands.....was Eva....returning to her room. Pcu was speechless, it was a miracle, Eva? back? now? If she did leave for nightmare, she surprisingly came back with no injuries, no fear, just herself...."E-v.....Eva???" Puc quickly held her in a hug, missing the touch of someone he thought was held captive, "I.....was worried.....I....almost went to look everywhere to search for you.....now....you're back.....thank you for being safe."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Chive held onto Eva's coat with a gaze that matched his gentle grip of the coth in his hands, calm once more...but still unsatisfied. If sister is with Master, there's nothing to worry about...but even so...he still wished she hadn't of run off like she did. The least she could have done was leave a note or something for them..but he supposed whenever she gets back home..is when he will be able to breath a sigh of relief again...and so will Puc, it seems.
...But seeing Puc open up the door out of the corner of his eye, Chive's eyes atomatically followed his movements, curious gaze leading him to wonder where he would possibly go during this time...but hearing a sudden exclamation of his sister's name cut that thought right off....seeing her face pop up from out of the blue over Puc's shoulder...Chive couldn't have been happier.
Seeing as though they were about to start those weird clinging motions again, Chive took it apon himself to leave them be for now, awkwardly schooching past them through the small space left in the doorway as he gave a light pat to Eva's shoulder.
...There's that mask he always likes to see...shining as new as the day he had first layed his fortunate eyes upon such utter perfection.

Eva didn't know what to say...she never wanted to make anyone fret over her...she didn't want that...but yet, she let it happen, forced this emotion onto them...if she doesn't like to worry...how harsh is it of her to force others to as well..?
Recieving a forgiving pat on the shoulder from her brother only made her eyes burn more, not caring at all as he left for his room with her coat, wrinkled and curvy once more...she tried to hurry........she really tried..
"...Oh, Puc..." Eva mumbled quietly as she ran her arms around him, everything now begining to mesh into a wave of blury mush, "..I never wanted to make you worry....I'm so sorry, Puc...I tired to hurry back to you...I figured it wouldn't be a problem if it remained a secret...but I was heartless to do such a thing to you...everyone....I'm sorry Puc.......good morning..!" Before Eva could pull it back in, a hot drop ran down her cheek, dissapearing into Puc's sleeve as fast as it had appeared. She couldn't take unpleasing everyone anymore...it was all going to spill out if she couldn't compose herself again...she didn't want to let this happen, to seem so powerless, to stoop to weeping...and in front of Puc..no...no...she still has some dignity left...she just has to find it again.
Till then....please, eyes....stop burning..she won't accept your pain..!
The old Eva..isn't dead yet!
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Puc felt relieved, Eva was back, thank goodness, happiness swimming through his heart but yet......he felt Eva's guilt, pierce through him quick, his emotion faded, "I understand, you were determined to keep your honor, you didn't want to see your life change so sudden.....and hoped that by asking, everything will be back to the way it was......I'm sorry that wasn't' possib...." before he could finish, Eva had tuck her self closer to Puc, taking a step back into her room, his arm moist.....with Eva's tears.....No.....it couldn't be.....this emotion.....
"stay strong....Eva"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm

"...I'm trying to.." Eva forced out with a shudder, her body forcing a gasp for air from her to break the compression of her emotions, "...I tell myself that...but...it's getting hard...it's getting harder, and I don't know why..." Eva hated herself for this feeling inside her, making her think strange thoughts, making water fall from her eyes, and shudders shake her chest and arms. She didn't want to be reduced to this mess of what used to be a person...but it was all too much to take..being let go..letting Puc question what could have happened to her...hearing that one day...he may fall into trouble....Eva didn't want it, any of it! ...but there's nothing in her left to stand up and fight it..
"...I love you, Puc..." Eva breathed out, coming out quickly through another demand for air from her body, "...but where I went," Eva paused, feeling another disgusting tear roll down her cheek, "...I didn't have to ask a thing.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Puc helped Eva back to her bed, floating them both back as Eva continued to cry on his shoulder, he never saw her likes....and never thought he will....it was best to just comfort her, it was for the best....he couldn't keep Eva alone in this state..."I love you too....and I understand that this is still taking you badly....but the only thing I can think to do....is be here with you, for better or worse, I plan to keep you close.,...and keep you safe Eva...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Eva's heart began to slow in its harsh pulse as she listened to Puc's calm and sweet words, touched by what he had to say....if not...happy..
An offer of protection...an offer to always have him to turn to and see his smiles...and for her to never be alone...it's all Eva could ask for, and more...Puc is everything anyone could ever hope to ask for..
Lifting her head back up from Puc's shoulder Eva's gaze soon met with Puc's eyes, a little smile coming over her flushed face as she looked into them, only uttering a soft, "...Thank you..Puc.." before moving in with a deepening blush, and giving him a kiss, a final tear escaping her eye as the rest of the shudders died away.
Puc is all she'll ever need...she doesn't have to live in depression...Puc will be there, be there for her....and she will do her best to return that favor..to the most perfect thing in all the world...and in her life..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 am

"Anytime..." Puc said quietly to Eva, as they kissed, their love was complete again, after struggle for Eva's life, the world once again at peace. Meanwhile, Wizeman cast his six hands through out the chamber each hand including himself, blasted a light onto the ground, creating a portal, seven to be exact.
3 portals to home of brothers and lovers
2 portals to the rivals of brute strength
1 portal to the nightmaren, redecorating the gate
and 1 portal to the witch of feline and trouble
7 portals opened to those selected to compete.
"Raise my children, your attendance is required."
Puc stopped the kiss, attention focus on the portal that had just replace the doorway in Eva's room, a cold chill followed......Wizeman's voice......
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Hearing Wizeman's voice drift throughout the room almost brought back the burning eyes Eva had just managed to fight off..his caring, condciderate voice...so lovely in it's tone..
"...Looks like this is for you, sweetheart." Eva said with a trying smile as she regretfully let her hold of him go, wanting to prove to him with this grin, if not to herself, that not being needed is going to be okay, and that the purposeless feeling inside will definately go away one day...Puc was going to show her how to make it go away...everything's going to be better. She'll always have the stories of her past with her...it will be okay.
Soon sensing a second portal open up over her bed, Eva turned her glassy gaze to the paraloop, a neat and wrinkle-free coat gently decending onto her bed out of it. Thank you Chive...that really makes her feel better...but with this sudden appearance...could it be that you're going as well? That...that will be okay...she'll wait here by herself, maybe get some rest....she's sure they'll have fun out there today...she's sure they will.

Already ready with gear all buckled up and brush neatly hooked to his back, Chive watched Eva's coat slowly sink away through his portal before turning to look to his gateway to Master, a little smile across his face. His only hope is that Eva will be alright with being home alone for a little while...but he has enough reason to believe she will be. After this little activity Master has set up, they'll be coming home, maybe even with one of them supporting a champion's grin on their face. It was a silly enough thought to make Chive giggle, but anything is possible in the long run....and with a deep breath, Chive made his way through the portal, coming through to the other side with persona glistening on face, suprised to see Exo had beat him here. Exo...royal looking Exo, all neat and tidy, persona as bright as his own...perfect postured with guns polished in his belt....and half-closed blood-shot eyes.
Today will surely be something to remember...it made Chive giggle again.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 am

Puc starred at the portal, Eva was right, this portal was for him to travel through.....as Wizeman said....his assistance is now required. Puc sat up from the bed, "I don't plan to be gone long, and hope to return to you soon." giving her a good bye kiss Puc stepped through the portal, his eyes widen, to see Exo and Chive in Wizeman's chambers as well, dressed in their polished personas and heavily armed weapons......what kind of task was this?
Soon after two more portals opened up, joining them, Reala, arriving just a hair earlier then SPiTE. Both had raced each other to get to this location, the rivalry continued strong.
"five nightmaren......I don't know what Wizeman is up to.......and somehow....I don't want to find out." Puc thought to himself as two portals still remained open....the last two nightmarens.....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Chive and Exo looked around as more and more began to arrive, curious to spy who they would be interacting with during their day today, but unfortunately, so far..it appears all as seemingly unfamiliar faces...except...no, wait..was that really...Puc?? He's been invited as well?? Chive was elated to see that Puc got to come along like the rest of them...but Exo...all he did was give a grunt. Oh please...please, don't put him up with Piglet. Eva'll rip off his arm and beat him with it if he even touches her little piggy crossly, let alone go into it with him. Whatever force of justice is out there...keep Piglet away..
As for Chive, his intrest soon changed from Puc to the two that had alomst arrived within the same instant. Some powerful looking nightmaren supporting a rather dark attire...and then another of an almost opposite appearance. More bright colors on this one...didn't look as threatening physically., but yet, that expression....a Chiwawa with fangs, perhaps? He wasnt very sure...but looking back over to the person he had arrived with...who were these people? The strong one looks familiar...but who could he be? Chive hasn't seen either of these two before...but........that wasn't General Reala's persona? No....nope, must be mistaken.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next