Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 38 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 pm

"A portal.....?" Vaye asked herself, curious about the appearance of this and the voice that followed....her former master? Maybe....something was happening....was this the event that girl asked her to join, was it time now? Vaye was confused, but didn't care, she jumped through the portal, greedy to get her wish, she entered the room, in there was familiar nightmarens; the ever so popular Reala, the nightmaren that used pain and had the silly name, Chive.....and.....and next to him, no way, PUC?!?! Puc was here to.....no....she wouldn't let him get the wish, she knew.....she would have to team up with him to win this.....

6 nightmarens stood in the room with different intents of success, soon to join them, through the last portal, several cats appeared, just a head with a tail, meowing and growling the circled the portal as their master hovered into the chamber, Bomamba, with her wicked laugh, was the seventh and last required, and with that....they have all gathered.
Wizeman shut the portals, announcing in a loud and forceful voice, "Welcome to my chamber nightmarens. I have gathered you all here on an urgent importance, Nightmare is losing its balance, attempts have already been taken to fuel its hunger with ideya, but alas....it continues to starve. It then came to my attention, that a powerful source of fuel must be constructed. The seven of you will compete in combat to construct, the Infinity Ideya, a core constructed to fuel nightmare through all of eternity. Each of you will be given a new persona, each persona will be a color representing the ideya will you will carry, including two prototype colors, makes the seven. Those who are still in this war will wear their personas at all times. If your persona is broken, you are eliminated and the ideya will be added to the core's base. the winner, shall be the last one with their persona, and shall complete the core, in exchange for their prize.....one wish of their desire...."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 38 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Once again as the last of the participants showed up through their portals, Chive and Exo had to give a look to see who had come through....and with such horror to Chive...Vaye's back again. Immediately he ducked behind his older brother, holding his hands around his face as if the little barrior would render him invisible. He didn't want to see her again, that girl he can't figure out, that girl that makes his head hurt and words fumble away...oh, why has she been called too??
Exo was confused by Chive's sudden need for a living sheild, but looking to the direction his eyes had faced last....what could he be upset about, that one girl over there? ..Girl....girl.....hmm...now that couldn't be the same girl from before, now could it? "..Chive...?" Exo asked slyly, eyeing his brother with a raise of the brow, the silly mind of Chive providing yet another game to play, "..are you being troubled, my dear little sibling?"
Chive looked up to Exo but wouldn't dare rest his hands, which still promptly sat at the edges of his persona, keeping him safe from that confusing girl on the other side of his brother. "....That-...that is the girl that said my name is silly.." Chive awnsered in a hot whisper, not at all hearing his Master's description of the situation of his precious, precious home, "...My name is not silly..right?? You said so yourself! It is as normal as anyone else's! Right? .......Exo?"
Chive kept his head low, eyes widening at Exo's not existant reply....his name really must be silly...it really must be if Exi had no words to say to him...Chive didn't think "Chive" was silly..he thought it was a good name...but as Chive continued to think to himself with depression, Exo stared at Wizeman. His missing reply was not to play with Chive...he just...he just didn't understand. Why is Nightmare in such a state..and how long has it been going like this? He had no idea..no idea, and now to save it, all this must be performed? ....So be it then....he will do all he is able..but that wish for the winner...what was there to request if he were to come out as the victor? Surely he can think of something....generosity such as this can not just be tossed aside...but hearing a heartbreaking little moan from his side drift up to him, he suddenly remembered. Chive.
"...You're name is not the least bit silly, Chive." Exo said with a strong tone, winning a look from Chive, eyes big with respect. "It really is not?" he asked childishly, smiling as Exo nodded his head in his response.
"...But, Chive..." Exo began with ease, waiting till he was convinced their Master had finished before continuing, "...if you had one wish in the entire world...what would you request?"
"Request..?" Chive thought on it. Such an odd question, but there was something on his mind, "I suppose...my whim would have to be that Eva get happy again..and, you know," Chive paused, letting a little glance to Puc out before continuing with eyes to the floor, "...be able to live in a way she has become accostomed to..happy, and whatnot.."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 am

the nightmarens all whispered to themselves, with only a spare sharing with others, what their desire would be. Vaye giggled as swayed in place, acting as her wish was of high importance, as Reala and SPiTE starred at each other, knowing that they both were intrested in the same wish. Bomamba just watched the others with wide grin as her cats continued to meow in chorus. Puc kept his thoughts to himself, he had no set wish, but knew well, that this prize would not be safe in the wrong hands.

Wizman then interupted their secret chats to continue the ceremony, "Now, the rules have been stated, each of you shall now recieve your persona." the eyes in his hands gave light to the apperence of seven small chests, each a unique color; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, white, and black. Each of these floated to a nightmaren as Wizeman called their names.
"to Exo, the ideya of courage - red
to Reala, the ideya of vigilance - orange
to Vaye, the ideya of hope - yellow
to Bomamba, the ideya of growth - green
to Chive, the ideya of intelligence - blue
to Puc, the ideya of purity - white
and to SPiTE, the ideya of dismay - black
these chests will not open on their own, you will return to where I have summoned you from, to find a key, the same color as your chest. Once you put these personas on, you remain in this war till they are broken. If you wish to surrender at any time, return the persona to me. Now begone..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Chive blinked at the brilliantly colored blue chest now resting in his hands, his normally lax eyes now widened with intrest. He has been entrusted with the color of intelligence, it made a storm of throughts flow through his head. What an intriguing system their Master has come up with...each mask representing their place in this system, whether they stiill remain or not......Chive loved it. Master is still the upmost definiton of incredible!
As for Exo...all he could do is blink. Even if it was just a representation color-wise....he got the red one? The red one? What was once the rarest of the rare, with excetion of these two newer models?? It stumped him...but he would honor his color and wear it with power. To be assigned to such a rare item, he shall make sure it goes far in this competition. ..Who knows...he might even try to win this thing later on..
Being told that they must now return to find the key to their new personas, Chive went ahead and traced a portal back to the entrance of their chambers, leaving Exo to give his chest a confident look before giving a bow to Wizeman, lifting it onto his shoulder, and hiking it through the provided portal by Chive. Floating back to the front of his portal, Chive too gave his chest a confident look, but before heading through...he wanted to make sure Puc was okay with what he got...actually, he kind of wondered what Puc might have been given...but giving a turn to him, all Chive could do is stiffle a giggle. Puc got the white one, huh? How fun is that..sister's favorite get's sister's favorite...this certainly will cheer her up..Puc got the best of the best chests for that.
Heading through his portal after giving a small bow to Wizeman, Chive sat down on one of the chairs and sat with chest in lap.
This is going to be incredibly intresting to participate in..it made him wonder....how come this event has been thrown together so suddenly? He wondered why...had Master told them already..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 pm

As soon as Wizeman had announced their leave, Reala, SPiTE and Vaye dash through their portals while Bomamba gathered her cats one by one, and took the portal back to her nightmare. SPiTE looked at the chest, white in color.....purity....he never thought he would get this color....but then again, he felt it was for the best, he was kind at heart, and would help other in danger, especially Eva....wait....Wizeman said to return from where we were summoned....Eva's room....hopefully she doesn't mistake the key for something else. as he pararlooped back to her room. All that remained in Wizeman's chambers, was himself, Exo, and Lei-Lei, who watched the ceremony from afar, left with bow, she had feeling who would start with the first fight, after all, it was her job to report on who wins and loses.

Vaye ran back to the fountain, a yellow key, resting on the ledge of damp fountain edge. She grabbed the key with out a second thought and unlocked the chest.....but she didn't open the chest....no....not yet, she heard rumbling sounds, ducking down, a stair case accented from the ground, just a ways north of the fountain....what was this? Vaye took the opened chest with her and climbed the stair case.

SPiTE got a head lead as he flew to his key, picking it up in flight and applying it to the lock, Reala followed after, after achieving the same result. They ended up in a clearing, both facing each other, with chests opened, and a ready hand to apply their new personas. The two starred down in silence, SPiTE was the first to speak.
"I didn't plan on fighting you first Reala, but I might as well taken down the best first."
"You flatter me SPiTE, I look forward to show you true power gifted by Master himself, let's finish this!!" with that said, both Reala and SPiTE removed their current personas and applied their new ones, preparing a battle between vigilance and dismay.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Eva lyed awake with head in pillow, curled up with her pressed and polished coat as her blanket. She tried a couple times before...but she just couldn't get herself to sleep. She didn't know what it was...maybe she's just not tired enough..she didn't know...but all she really felt like doing is waiting for Puc to come back from his assembly with Master...and maybe get to plot out the outing they will partake in next.
But as she lied silently in her bed, Eva felt something odd...a feeling as if something that hadn't been here moments ago has now entered her space...but that can't be right, there hasn't been a soul here since everyone else left...but this feeling wouldn't go away...how odd.
Still feeling a little unsure about it all, Eva tried her best to just shrug off the feeling by making herself comfortable again, as she shifted around a little before replacing her head in her soft pillow...but then she noticed something that really got her mind going. Under her pillow...she can feel something under there..what in the world..? But her thoughts slowly flew off as she felt a portal open up, happy smile coming over her face as she watched Puc come through...but what could that white thing be that he's carrying..? How curious...did Master give that to him to keep..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 am

Bomamba cackled as she dropped the empty green chest to the ground, and placed on her new green persona as her cats danced around her cauldron. She continued to cackle this will surely be a fun event. "Now my pretties, everyone is an enemy go out and search for them, find who has what, and inform me my pretties, Now go!" Announcing the command, five of the cats bounced off through different portals, looking for colors similar to what they saw in Wizeman's chambers.

Puc arrived back through the portal to see Eva, starring at him sideways. "Oh....hi Eva." Puc said bashfully, not sure what to tell her about this, especially if this is Wizeman's planning, Puc didn't want to upset her by saying his name.....or even telling her about this event, if she knew Puc was in a tournament with her own brothers.... ...it would be difficult to calm her down knowing the trouble they can be put through.....no...she would have to know....just not yet.....Puc looked around the room, it seemed the key was not anywhere to be found...."I need to go to my room Eva, this is a package I need to see with my eyes only.....I hope you understand." telling her half the truth, he left to see if his key was left in his room by mistake.

Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Eva nodded her head in acceptance as Puc left to go open his package, understanding that if it doesn't have her name on it, it's not for her to see...but even so..Eva wondered what Puc could have been presented..and in such a formal looking case....was that really a chest, of all things? It made her curious, but if it's strict buisness, her curiosity must be tamed...not an impossible feat..but it will take some effort to keep from springing the question if Puc decides to come back in here. With a light sigh drifting from her mouth, Eva nuzzled her face into her pillow and shut her eyes, planning to just rest her eyes for a little while...but immediately after doing so...she felt it again. That foreign object under her pillow...she felt it again.
With an annoyed frown Eva lifted her head and rolled onto her stomach, lifting her pillow up as she let her eyes scan for this pest under her pillow...but...wait, no...is that a..key? Intrested, Eva picked the key up and held it in the light, its white color blending in with the rest of the room..but this white..it shown purely in light, not blandly like everything else around here.
...How curious....where could this thing go?

Exo had no trouble locating his key, it's bold red color easily standing out from the white around it as it sat proudly and powerfully in the middle of the room. Without a doubt in his mind, Exo retrieved the key and turned the lock in the chest, popping its lid open after a small moment of hesitation, but keeping himself from looking inside...there was still something to do first. He had no problem admitting it, he was a little regretfull to have to take his persona off and trade it for a temporary replacement, but it is what he has to do for the time being..it won't be forever. With a glide over to his bed, Exo gently set the open chest down on his covers, taking his persona off with maximum care before setting it softly down on his pillows. He is going to give this new persona honor..and prove that he is strong enough to be in this competition, that was his plan..and Exo always sticks to his plans. And with one final look to his glistening persona still placed on his pillow, Exo took a clam breath, before reaching inside his chest and pulling out a brillant red mask, placing it on his face....feeling...empowered.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Reala was the first to strike as SPiTE stood still, unable to move unable to control his actions, he couldn't accept it, what was this persona doing? pushing SPiTE back, he fell to the ground, Reala stood over him, with his orange persona, and in his hand, a lance of the same color, with vivid stripes, a blunt spherical end, and a pointed tip. Only hitting him with blunt end, Reala laughed, "I'm surprised, Master trusts me with such a weapon, I'll make sure that ti gets its use." As he jump towards SPiTE, he was able to jump back to his feet and step back to dodge Reala's next attack.

Vaye reached the top of the stairs, still carrying the chest and key in each arm, her eyes widened to her discover, the top of the stairs led to a circular platform, with copper railing around the perimeter. In the center, a viewing stand, with a clear sphere placed in the center. Vaye can only guess that was the core Wizeman was talking about, where each of the ideyas would go once broken. She smiled, and giggled, the key to winning this contest was right on her turf. She continued to giggle, with the chest unlocked and the persona, applied.

Puc floated back to his room, curious as he paced by both Chive and Exo's room's, if they both had their personas on, and not only that , but who they planned to fight first. Puc was unshure, but he had great hope they wouldn't attack him....especially Exo, who he had already made grouchy this morning.....but that shouldn't be enough to make Exo want vengeance for false intrusion. Puc returned to his room and after looking everywhere......the key still couldn't be found....."How could this be....?" Puc asked himself, still carrying the sealed white chest.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Chive remianed floating in his room for what seemed like ages, his eyes locked on a blue key hanging downward from the top of the ceiling. The key for his chest is in easy distance to be retrieved...but Chive still wasn't sure he should partake in this. Exo was right, he wouldn't have to end the life of his opponent should he win....but Chive..didn't really want to fight anyone without reason to...senseless brawling just isn't in his nature. It still made him regretful..but he trusted Master, the one that always knows best...he trusted him, and therefore..Chive shall follow with the others, and with that, Chive flew up to the ceiling, tilted his box to the side, and pushed the chest's lock onto the key, the key detaching from the ceiling as it clicked pleasently into its home. Turning the lock as he already beagn to head back down towards the floor, Chive curiously popped the lid open as soon as it unlocked, looking down now at his sparkling new persona, a beuatiful blue that complements Chive's highlights, such as Exo and his red mask...just touching the new persona sent a chill through his spine. Such a wonderous thing this new mask is...he wondered how putting it on would feel..amazing, he guessed....he was eager to try it out. With a quick flick Chive slipped off the regular mask in place for the temporary one, soon feeling something coarse through him, a stong wave of content and calm emotions flowing through him. There's something about this mask...that makes him feel reasured about it all...something about it that Chive...kind of liked..

A quick knock echoed throughout the room before her door opened itself up, a startled Eva hiding her strange find under her chest as she remained turned away, unknown to her who might have come in. Who could be so inconciderate as to barge in on her like this?? Have they no manners?? "Eva." a flat voice called out, the owner of it watching with delight as his sibling slunk her head in annoyance.
"Speak what you want now, Exo.." Eva replied through a groan, playing off the angry card as to keep her sibling from finding out her discovery, "..you're welcome in this room is already reaching its limit for today."
"Well, that's perfectly fine, Eva. I don't plan to waste any time of my limited time on you today....I just wanted to tell you something...something about Piglet."
"Puc?" Eva repeated quickly, her head snapping around to veiw Exo and his smug look, "What about Puc?"
"..Now I've been generous Eva..sharing my space with someone that doesn't even share our bond, but..." Exo cut off flatly, reaching for Eva's door handle, ready to pull it closed and be off on his way for today..but not before getting the last word out, "...Piglet's play-pen might be may of the chambers....but make sure to keep him out of my room, would you? He managed to waddle his way into my quarters earlier, and I'd like you to be gratefull that he's still in one piece." Escaping out the door befre Eva could unload any insults on him, Exo glided with a snicker down the hallway, ready to regroup with Chive...and plan out who will go to who for today..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:50 am

Lei-Lei watched from afar to view the first fight, down in a musty and swampy valley, Reala and SPiTE continued their fight, but it was now just a on-sided bash-up. Reala took the offensive edge as he continued to jab with the blunt end of his lance, while all SPiTE could do was dodge, not sure if his persona equipped him like Reala's did.
"Come on SPiTE, fight! You talk a good game, but I have yet to see any strength." Reala teased SPiTE, knocking him down once more.

Vaye felt so proud knowing where the infinity ideya would be, she had to redecorate for the occasion, summoning forth new plants to guard the platform and the stairway leading to it. With many of these plants have sharp teeth, paralyzing fumes, and constricting vines. not only that she felt new decoration for herself was required, the persona granted her a new wardrobe, matching color, a yellow battle dress, with knee high skirt that can tear away if needed, and stay as a one piece battle armor. She was so thrilled by all these new secrets and enjoyments, she was unsure who to go and fight first...

"She has to know then........." Puc said regrettably, if he didn't find it in any of those locations.....she must have found it before he arrived kept it secret. Of course she wouldn't know what's to, and couldn't have possibly given it to Exo or Chive.... it's best to just ask her head on, as he placed his hand on the door handle...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Eva heaved a groan as she ploped her head into her pillow with grief. How dare that Exo..how dare he belittle Puc in such a way, the most perfect thing...how dare that idiot. Even though the thought of heading back out there to inform Exo just how much Puc truely means made her smile, Eva knew she couldn't perform such an action...it still has to remain a secret for now..but hey, the longer that doofus stays unaware..the better.
Hearing her door handle begin to rattle in aturn once again, Eva kept her dicovery hidden underneath her, turning her gaze towards the door, already half expecting an encore appearance of her doofus of a sibling.
...honest...who could it be now..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Puc turned the door, saying, "Excuse my intrusion..." As he entered the room, noting that Eva was expecting someone else, he didn't mind. floating in he set the chest down at his feet, and proceeded to ask, "Just wondering Eva, did you happen to find a key while I was gone. I need it to open this chest...it's very important...." Puc blushed, unsure if that was the right way to ask....

Bomamba cackled, peering into the bubbly green mess of the cauldron and vivid image reflecting, of the nightmaren who received the ideya of purity, the one closest to Eva's heart. "Puc...." she whispered in soft voice, "It's interesting to see that Wizeman has high hopes for you, we'll see..." she continued to cackle, two cats returned unsuccessful in their search, meaning the other three have found something to tether at.

SPiTE struggled, he didn't feel like himself, his vision blurred, his breath heavy and pounding, it confused him, what was this persona doing? He could easily match Reala in strength with out this persona....but removing this persona....he'll be out of this as he takes it off, he had to fight back, but how.....how.....
Reala waited for a sign to see if SPiTE was still moving, it was obvious that his skills were far superior, and the weak must learn that the strong easily topple them.....but.....
"If I can't see any real fight in you, then you're not worth my time SPiTE..." Reala flew away leaving him with a warning, "I'll find you again once I weed out some of the threats." With that Reala was gone, Lei-Lei left, and a spying cat fled the scene as well.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Seeing Puc come back in her room was like a breath of fresh air to Eva, the completely annoyed slouch that had sat in her spot moments before now replaced with a smiling spirt. "A key?" Eva asked with her grin, notcing the blush on Puc's cheeks.....handsome as ever. "Yes, I have found a key in your absence....but to speak truthfully, it's more like it found me.."
With a quick glance and reach downward Eva pulled the key out from under her chest, holding the glitening white metal up to Puc with grin soon struggling to stay in power over her face.
She is not going to ask what is inside the chest....she's not going to....she can hold this off..
..she can do it..!!

Chive and Exo sat once again back In Chive's quarters not one of them having a clue where to go...still...
"Well.." Exo began, awkwardly staring at the wall for lack of a better thing to do, "from the others we do know...who do we have to pick from first, Chive?"
Chive crossed his arms, thinking back to everyone around, thinking back to their expressions with one another, the order in which their names were called...- "we know of Miss Bomamba from there...that odd girl from the fountain..Puc, of corse-" but Chive paused, waiting for a humerous grunt from Exo to drift off before continuing. ...He called that. "..then there was also General Reala..."
"...General Reala was in there?" Exo interjected, a look of suprise lighting up his eyes, "Where?"
"...Did you not see him..?" Chive asked with a tiny smile, amused that Exo didn't even pay attention after his name had been called, "...he was the one who recieved the orange chest-..?"
"THAT was General Reala??" Exo boasted in disbelief, "Gracious...what happen to the man?? I doubt he randomly just decided to sprout a third horn from out of his head...!"
Thinking about it truely...Chive and Exo had no clue of what's happened in for what seems like ages..perhaps the General really did need a revamp..but it left them wondering why..."Well, Exo.." Chive began finally, already knowing that Exo was thinking the same exact thing by the look in his eyes, "...I suppose we can mark one off out list.."
....They weren't going after Reala..they'll leave him for the foolish and arrogant.

SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Puc blinked, there it was, right in her hand, the key he had been looking for.....she had what he needed......he couldn't hide this from her now...."thank you" taking the key from her, he knelt down to the chest, and unlocked it, a click alerted Puc, it was time to show her, as he opened the chest, and took from it, in his hands, a shiny white persona, neatly carved and remarkably beautiful.

"How..........dare............he............leave........" SPiTE got to his feet, but he was unable to control this coursing pain, going through him like a construction drill through soft ground, limping his way from the scene of the battle.....the pain continued to flow through him, he had to find Reala......he will end it.....that coward.....will pay for his actions....

Only a few nightmarens caught Vaye's attention to go after first. The first being the sweet and lovable Puc, who she promised to give up on and let him live his life at ease with Eva. AS IF?!? This would be a great time to take advantage of getting Puc, perhaps in a near impossible to escape trap. She giggled about that choice, the other being Chive, who she knew must be more talented then Puc with his powers of paint, but would be fun to flirt with a wise one like Chive...... so many choice, but there was one obvious fact that chose the victor; she could make a portal to Puc's room.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Eva heard Puc open up his chest, but she tried her best to ignore the click, that click that rejoged her horrible curiosity, the untameable beast that it is....she wanted to allow Puc his privacy...but...something caught the corner of her eye....metal..shining, glistening metal..and somehow..she knew the only thing that that metal could be...
"..You got a persona....huh..?" Eva asked lightly, studying the perfection in Puc's hands with admiring eyes, trying her absolute best to keep what was left of her smile on her face. "..It will look good on you, sweetheart...."
This smile....this smile was supposed to protect her? Keep her remembering that even if most of her is dead, that's still okay? This little dinky thing on her face is supposed to do that...? ...She didn't like smiling anymore...why bother...it doesn't help-...NO. No, she sai-..Puc said, it doesn't have to be like that..she can get..get over this....she can...Eva told herself, wiping away the water from her eye.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Puc looked at the persona, a mask he would have to wear in this war, and fight to keep it on him or be the next and probably the first to add his ideya to this core...."You think so...?" Puc asked, looking at Eva, he paused, he smile.....something was off.....as if she didn't want to smile, and not only that......"Are you crying......Eva?" Maybe it wasn't such a good idea.....this persona....must be reminding her of Wizemen.

Reala paralooped to a familiar forest, to get away from SPiTE, and set a plan. SPiTE would be too easy to take down in his state, and being the firsts to knock out a a competitor will expose him as the greater threat, causing others to attack. On the other hand, taking out bigger threats, like Bomamba, or even that nightmaren with the red ideya, Exo, would make defeating the rest of the bunch more like a walk through the park. He didn't know where to find Exo, so Bomamba would be his target, most likely she was in her own nightmare, never tending to leave that place, usually using those vile cats to do her bidding..
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Eva let her hand come back to her side, traiding her damp hand in favor of proping herself up on her forearms, the smile on her face easing back into a genuine smile, making the forced one dissapear from sight. "No..I'm not crying, Puc." Eva answered softly, closing her eyes to make sure the weak things don't leak any other drops out. "..And I'm sure you wearing that mask will only make that thing look second rate compared to your handsome self...beauty can only compete so much with perfection..." Eva chuckled a little after saying such a thing, but in honesty, she did mean what she said..but to just picture Puc modeling off his new mask just as he had wore her coat those many days ago..all Eva could do is chuckle.
She had no idea why he was granted a new persona...but she trusted Puc..he'll definately wear it in a way he sees fit to. One thing she loved so much about him...he knew what she didn't..what's good...and what isn't.

Chive still remained with head in hands, groaning at his own inability to chose a proper opponent..but all Exo could do is stare at his younger sibling, a devious grin coming over his face.....he knew who Chive should go up against......it wil be good for the poor boy. "..Chive..." Exo began slyly, giving his brother the eye as Chive titlted his gaze up to him, "...you know who I think you should go after..? ...That girl from before..."Vaye", was it? Exquisite name, don't you think?"
Chive stared with wide eyes at Exo, dumbfounded...completely and utterly dumbfounded. "Go after her?" Chive repeated with a his mouth hanging open, "That girl is impossible to predict, Exo! I can not...I do not understand her at all!!"
"..Then this should make for an intresting brawl, would you not agree?" Exo replied with a grin, amused to see Chive's flustered flailing around.
"That girl is like no one else out there, Exo!" Chive sang, worry lighting up his eyes as he pleaded his case, "How am I to win against a girl that I can not figue out???"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Puc gave a bright smile, Eva was puzzled about the matter, but knew it meant a great amount to him, even if he was unaware himself, he still felt.....confident, he knew his wish, "You're right...besides, it is just temporary." saying that he applied the persona to his face, closing his eyes, he opened them, feeling the mask across his face, he looked at Eva bashfully, "how does it look?"

"Master Wizeman, the last persona is equipped, with only one battle occurring, and no victors yet." Lei-Lei reported, bowing to her Master, "Any predictions where the next fight will occur, Master?"
"Vigilance is on the move, follow his path." Wizeman replied as if it was the obvious answer, and with that Lei-Lei vanished to follow the previous target.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Eva gave a sweet smile as she proped her head up into her hand, playing the role Puc requested as she more then happily stood first in line to see Puc in his new mask, and to deliever the first opinon on it to him. "Well, the mask looks fine..." Eva started casually, pausing for a moment...before letting the bottled up giggle out, "...but you look stunning, Puc.." ending that with a quick lean in and kiss on his forehead, Eva dug her arms out from under her and pulled Puc into a hug, already begining to miss him for when he'll leave again. ...A persona that is only temporary....? So Puc isn't still working for Master like she had thought..? When he had said she's free like him...she never thought of it..that way..

Exo thought on Chive's last sentence...to win against one you can't figure out...good question, especially something that Chive should be told since he is the type to decifer first, then duke it out. "...Well..my only adive to you for someone such as this...is to wing it, Chive." Exo replied with a shrug, holding back a grin as Chive flat out gave a stupified look.
"Wing it?" Chive repeated, disbelief to what he's been told, "...You sugest me run out there against that Vaye girl and just..."wing it"?" Chive couldn't understand it. Such a simple and reckless and cheap and crazy and....odd..tactic..wait..."wing it"...."wing..it".
Chive has never thought about winging something before...it could be worth a shot, he had no clue of why it wouldn't be...to just do spontanious movements and choices keep her guessing as well as himself...it might be worth it...!
"..Exo..." Chive began quickly, wanting at least one ast question before making his mind up for sure, "...to "wing it", as you say......do you think she will see that coming?"
Exo gave an amused snort and patted Chive on the head, pushing himself up and off the bed as he got himself airborn, only responding with a simple answer. "Chive...trust your Exo, if this girl knows anything about you or the color of that mask you have on...you winging it will be the last thing she'll think to come from you."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:52 am

Vaye began to open a portal to Puc's room, anticipating seeing Puc once again, enjoying the countdown till they reunite once again, the portal took form, peering through it, her batty eyes looked everywhere in the empty white room, but there was no sign of Puc....did he already leave for battle? She pondered about this, still starring through, and without hesitation, a cat charged at full speed from the forest rushing towards Vaye without her noticing, and with high-pitch meow, Vaye was pushed through the portal, while the cat, pounced away.

To Reala's luck, a cat, also just so happened, to be wondering in the forest he was in as well, it sniffed the ground, tracing for targets. Reala took his time, staying as close to the cat as he can, with out being seen, if his luck continued, this cat should be able to lead him to Bomamba, and trigger a sneak attack.

Puc's blush tinted red, it always felt like such a burst of excitement to know that he was able to amuse Eva with his looks and action, enjoying this hug, not knowing when the next time would be he'd be able to hold her close again, perhaps not till after this war.....not only that.....he would have to protect Eva from afar.....staying close with her, would make her a target as well if they are found by any of the combatants....well....except for Chive and Exo....of course...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Having been given an idea to try out left Chive feeling satisfactory, unsure if he still wanted to go out and fight anyone...but at least a bit more comfortable on the subject. "Well..." Exo started as he floated towards the door, giving Chive a little backhanded wave as he spoke, "..I suppose I'll leave you to your thinking, Chive. Fell free to call on me if you desire anything else." and with that, Exo glided out of his younger sibling's room, leaving the door open as he usualy does as he headed and cooped himself up in his quarters to do some thinking of his own.
To "wing it"...Chive was definatey going to try that out some way..he just had to think of how he was to "wing it"...there must be some procedure to this method. With a reach back Chive unbuckled his brush, bringing it around to his front as he pulled a handkercheif from his lack of wrist and began to polish his treasured item, a common session for Chive whenever he needs to think on something new.....but really...to fight someone just seemed rude...but if Master saw it as alright, it must be okay..
....he still didn't like the thought of being close to that girl again...she still confounds him....so diffrent from everyone else...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 pm

SPiTE wanted nothing more then to defeat Reala....none of these other competitors mattered, only making Reala eat his words, and prove once and for all, that he's the strongest nightmare, no exceptions.....he'll win....but how.....how to win......the pain calmed, and SPiTE was able to regain his stamina, where did Reala go?

Meanwhile Lei-Lei ended up finding herself in a forest, trailing Reala's path as Master Wizeman commanded....but....this place....it seemed.....so familiar.....as if.....she had something....memorable....happen....she can't lose sight of the target, not now.

Vaye struggled to get up, startled by her surprise attackers, she quickly regain balance, standing again, she noticed she was in Puc's room, and felt....curious....maybe this wasn't such a bad idea, after all, the portal was still open, she could escape at anytime.....might as well sleuth around, and see what secrets she can find.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Eva gave a happy sigh as she kept her hug in place, already knowing that it might only last for a few moments more before she has to let go....but what a few moments it will be. "..Are you heading back out again, Puc?" Eva asked softly, regretablly letting her hold ease up as she let Puc go, giving a cheerful smile, "...I understand that you might be quite the busy little bee today..."
If Puc was indeed heading off into the world again, Eva would happily wait for his return with no complaints...but if he is...Eva still couldn't help but think of what kind of mission he might go out on...what kind of thing might be assigned to him..dangerous, or easy..
...It couldn't be something serious....could it? ...Puc is strong enough to handle himself, Eva has seen his amazing abilities, but still...not knowing is the hard part of it all...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Puc didn't want to leave her, just waiting for his return, it was unfair to treat her like this....but what other choices did he have now? He wanted to keep her safe, out of this war, this was the only solution. "I'm sorry to leave on short notice, but I'll return as soon as I can..." Puc said, keeping his voice serious, he left Eva's room, and floated to the front room, he wouldn't be leaving too far, just enough to keep an eye on her and avoid any conflict with the other combatants

Just as Reala had planned, the cat led him to a portal, peering in from afar, it led to the musky green world that is Bomamba's. As the cat went through he jolted through......but his plan took a turn for the worst. 3 cats lunged at him Reala dodged each one with ease, but failed to notice the bumby green hand reach down and take its grip on him, Bomamba cackled, "My my, what a surprise? Reala has come to visit, how thoughtful..."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next