Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 31 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Danfed, let out a roar of terror he was losing energy at incredible heights he made one final attempt to kill the devil he made his sword larger abd charged at the monster trying to land a hit on it.

Lintery, looked over to see Lei-Lei, and the girl return.
"Oh your back finnaly I can go back to the volcano now..."
"Lintery, your being rude."
Said the girl Lintery, said sorry then got a cup of cupajuice she sat on the chair and watched the game of poker trying to keep up with it.

Danfed, told Eva, to get out of there while she had the chance then his dark star eyes went white he had no time left he was hit by the devil and was sooon to be dead he took one final glance at the devil then reverted back into a nightmaren his eyes normal they closed he only had a couple minutes left.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 31 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Eva held her breath as the other being reverted to another form. "Is that...that boy from earlier??" she stared in disbelief. If it truely was the kid from the rooftop and the forest now hanging between life in death infront of her, she'd feel shame to just leave and let him die. Eva focused her emotions and used her signature energy to form a thin, but flexible, barrier over the boy. She wasn't a big enough idiot to just run out there, and she wasn't sure if she could actually get him over to her before that beast broke her sheild, but it was worth a shot, if it kept a life alive for a little bit longer. She carefully dragged the boy towards her, keeping herself hidden as she acted the role of the heroic idiot.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:08 pm

"Yes....I would like a drink" Lei-Lei told the girl in a regal tone, feeling better that Danfed would soon be gone forever and she could forget about ever loving him. She sighed, thinking about love remind her of the couple she tried to capture for Reala. She wondered how they were doing now that all the worlds were in chaos.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:23 pm

The devil laughed at Eva's idiotic attempt to save Danfed.
"FOOL DONT THINK THAT I CANT SEE YOU BECAUSE I CAN!"
His tridant broke the barrior then laughed he picked up Danfed, between the index finger and thum and laughed evily.
"Foolish eva, he told you to go."
The devil put Danfed, in a barrior of darkness.

The girl went to the fridge.
"What would you like? we got water, punch, soda, cupajuice, or suger water..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm

As her feild broke from the trident, Eva's concentration was shattered, leaving her feeling as though someone had just slapped the back of her head. Mildly dazed, Eva looked at the barrier the boy had been placed in, knowing all too well what it felt like in there. She stared at the creature with hateful eyes...what was there left for her to do? Her vision began to refocus and she recovered from her mental blow. The death card was still in her pocket....wasn't it..?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 pm

The devil laughed and began to talk.
"Last he is the last one on nightmare in the future. Win you can never win!"
He began to clutch his fist making the shield grow smaller he laughed evily.
"Nothing you have well effect me!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Eva wasn't a big fan of killing things, but when that certain 'thing' is out causing trouble on HER turf, she could try an exception. Her hand shot to her pocket and she felt the card with a finger tip, automatically feeling cloder inside just by knowing it was still there. She gripped it between the same three fingers she had used the Lovers card with, wanting to drop this card as soon as possible. She threw the card at the arm holding the barrier, curious...and a little hopeful...to see if it would do anything to the beast.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:37 pm

The devil screamed in pain his arm disinigrated into nothingness. Danfed, fell to the ground his barrior shatterd the devil didn't feel like going beserk he laughed though.
"What good well that do you his blood of dark star has allready been infected with his true heritage soon he will die AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SUFER I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING AND MAKE THE FUTURE DEATH!"
Danfed, managed to open one eye but barely his dark star outlines of the pupil of his eye diapeared he closeed his eye again trying to focus on living.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:51 pm

"sugar water please...." Lei-Lei said softly, she was in need of something sweet. Siting down, waiting patiently. Something pulsed in her, she felt her neck, her bite marks were gone. Lei-Lei gasped, the spider was able to take away her mark, meaning, she was no longer with the undead, but a mortal living as a nightmaren.

"Well Bella, I don't know what happened to you, but don't take this hasty, I wish for you to join a new high order to protect Nightmare." Reala requested from Queen Bella, she looked at him with a sexy smile. Reala looked away, unsure by this trance she tried to put him under, easily making Jackle jealous. "I suppose I should, it's boring just sitting around here all day." Bella walked over to Jackle, holding him in here arms, making him feel secure. Jackle returned the hold to her, giving a quick 'she's mine' glance to Reala, who soon left after gaining his third member.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Eva wasn't quite sure how to feel, seeing how she actually chopped an arm off somebody, but she didn't mind it too much, too focused on trying to help the boy, now on the ground. She put her barrier over him again and dragged him towards her once more, still not risking moving into the open and being a sitting duck. Even if the boy was to weak to do anything to fight, it was still a wise choice to save him, he being the only one around who knew anything about this beast. The boy was much closer now and Eva stretched her arm out to grab him, hoping she could get him to safety before the beast could retaliate.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 pm

The girl poured some suger water for Lei-Lei, and gave it to her walking to the poker game.
"Who's winning?"
"Tine,..."
Cront, said with an almost iritated look Tine, giggled Lintery, sipped her cupajuice bored and looked at the nightmaren tv and tunred it on. to a news channel in the living world shocked to see the portal was semi open. she changed it to nightmaren news.

The devil laughed.
"WHAT GOOD CAN HE DO HE SHOULD DIE IN ABOUT 50 minuets!"
The devil disapeared reapearing in his castle Danfed, opend his eyes they were still disapearing he felt completly num.
"Thanks Eva,....... oh no..."
His eyes closed again he had fainted his dark star poison making him hurt even more.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:27 pm

"Hey, wait-!" Eva whispered in vain, the boy fainting anyway. She huffed and picked him up carefully, holding him with both arms as she took off. 50 minutes? Surely there was somthing that could be done to save this kid.....err..guy..? She stopped and looked at the limp figure in her arms....wasn't he just a kid before? She stared at him for a minute, dumbfounded, but deciding there wasn't enough time for stupid antics, she took off again. She needed to think of somewhere to take this guy, and be quick about it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Danfed, was back in his nightmare that he had had plenty of times before he was in a black room with several nightmaren a trident came booming past him and stabbed a group of nightmaren and kept killing more and more. Danfed, begged the devil to stop his nightmare increasingly getting worse now sections of nightmare and nightopia were actualy being blown appart.
"STOP IT DEVIL PLEASE!"
He begged in his nightmare for the devil to stop but all he heard was laughing evil laughing his self in nightmare began to actualy look in serious pain as his dream self saw more people falling over dieing. then he saw the worst thing the trident came shooting down nightmare and nightopia and everyother universe completly was destroyed his dream self colapsed in space feeling weak his nightmare was still going on he wanted it to stop he just felt like dieing but knew he didn't want to die.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Eva tried her best to fly quickly, not being able to travel her normal speed due to the extra cargo on board. She felt the boy's muscles tense and she glanced down at him, stopping her movement at once, seeing his strained expression. "Hey, kid..wake up.." she whispered to him, not sure what was going through his mind. "Hey....hey kid...come on...wake up.." she gently shook the limp body in an attempt to force him awake, but if that didn't work, she supposed there were other means of waking one up from a horrid sleep...even if some were....frowned apon..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:42 am

"thank you...." Lei-Lei quickly replied, taking her drink and clinging it in her hands. She was nervous with all the unfamiliar faces in the room, thinking of them as bounty hunters playing to decide who would take her as a slave. Even with that radical thinking, it still kept her defensive, if anything would happen.

Puc continued to stumble through the forest looking around, he knew rumors of hidden portals all over the forest that led to new worlds, even one that lead back to Nightmare. If anywhere, he wanted to find a place where he can easily make fools fall in love. Because as of now, the more trouble that happened in other worlds, the sooner they would move towards Nightmare.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 am

The girl turned back to Lei-Lei, and told her your welcome.
"Well we know your name and you know Danfed, so will tell you our names thats Cront, and Tine, they argue alot with eachother and play poker alot. That girl over there is Lintery, she likes cupajuice she doesn't really care for much nowadays now that all the gods and goddesses are dead. and over their is Clone Cront, he's the same species as Danfed, darkstar he was possesed into being evil and me well my name is mell im a quarter dark star."
"DARN IT!"
Cront, yelled he had been beat in poker tine, began.
"You know what you have to do because I won."
"I know you little freak."
He went to the stove and started to cook his famous meal.

Danfed, didn't respond still trappped in his nightmare illusion then it rewinded over and over again watching people die parts of nightmare being destroyed then all of the worlds being destroyed the pain from his heritage getting worse his dream self begged it to stop now this was worse then the devils hold on Lei-Lei, in the not town.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 pm

"Fine..you don't wanna wake up? Then we'll do this my way." Eva dropped to the floor and lied the boy down gently. Being someone who actually creates nightmares to use on humans, waking another being up from one should be a cake walk....or at least...it SHOULD be.
Eva stared at the boy, multiple tactics rushing through her head as she pondered what action to take. Deciding on a strategy, Eva concluded to just do somthing simple: break the slumber with sound. She stood up and started to spin on her foot once more, holding her arms out and striking the walls with her feilds rapidly, a deep echo of quick hits vibrating through the area.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:13 pm

The devil laughed and decided to break his hold on Danfed, and let him wake seeming like the sound did it Danfed's, pupils regained their star like appearence exept instead of black they were grey he could see but barley.
"Devil...world destroyed..."
He said still panicking from the illusion but it wasn't only that it was his poison of being a dark star.
"Eva, why did you have to save me I only bring trouble were ever I go it's in my blood of being a darkstar but thanks anyway..."
He got up holding his hand to his head he needed to find a way to stop the darkstar heritage.
"Eva, do you wish to know what that monster you saw was?"
He asked his pupils losing more color and turning into a fade version of grey.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Eva frowned slightly, seeing Danfed's state slowly worsen more and more. "Listen kid, whether you cause trouble or not is not what matters. What matters is if you can fix what goes wrong and bounce back from it." she said, putting her hands on her sides. She didn't even know this kid's name, yet she went as far as to help him? How confusing...
"And yes...what exactly was that thing that tried to kill you?" she felt as though she didn't want to know, but it was best to gather information when times needed it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Danfed, looked to Eva, and tried to make his state seem like less of a problem.
"Well to answer that monster is well that devil is many things you see darkstars dont come from the present or past i should say you see me my brother and another person i know all came from the future useing special watches desighnd by wizeman in the future I didn't get mine until my brother was possesed but that monster is a nightmaren or use to be."
He showed Eva, his watch which instead of a clock there was a thing that let you set a location and a setting to pick what time you wanted to go to.
"That monster is also the murderer of well..... you and all the other nightmaren I was one of the selected few to not let that happen to you or any nightmaren..."
Danfed, looked up into the sky then back to Eva.
"Anyway you deserve to know the name i'm useing while i'm in this form Danfed, is my name."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:08 pm

"From the future..?" Eva repeated quietly. "And what you're saying is...as long as that "thing" stays around, then I'm mostly likely to die at some point..? And not only me, but everyone else aswell?" Her tone became calmer as she crossed her arms, finding it hard to take in the idea of someone finishing off Nightmaren after Nightmaren...wait....even Reala would fall?
"Danfed...is there somthing I can do to help you recover?" she asked meekly. If Danfed fell....there goes her feeling of security.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Danfed, looked at Eva.
"I dont know only one darkstar had survived the heritage and well he is gone murdered by the devil. So I dont know and the only cure I can think of well thats longer then 45 minutes which is the time i have left unless I went through my time in my time there is a town that all nightmaren who were murdered there were turned into zombies. Even then well I well be at the cave of darkness where there is a dark black and purple stone that can heal me."
Danfed's, expression turned to sadness to think he would return to his time of death.
"Well I should try and get the cure feel free to come along or tell Wizeman of the devils plan because you may have thought you cut offf his arm for permadent but he can easily heal and odds are he'll be back."
Danfed, made a portal to his time and stared at it still the wastland it always was made him feel more depressed. the sight of the graveyard. he looked back to Eva.
"Time to choose but please if you do go the other way tell wizeman of the devils plan anyway your choice..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Eva stared at the portal, every few seconds taking a quick glance to where Wizeman's thone would be. It was a difficult choice....inform her Master of future plans, or help a possibly dying Danfed reach his only cure safely. "..I suppoose I'll join you....but I'm telling you now, if I miss an order because of this...I'm punching somebody." she said with a slight joking tone....though she wasn't joking about the punching bit. She stared at the depressing scenery on the other side of the portal and sighed. "After you." she said sweetly, secretly wanting to see this "future" for herself.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Danfed, stepped through the portal looking around he had made the portal to the graveyard then sighing himself he said in a sarcastic tone.
"I'm home..."
He summond power from the spirits around him improving his vision a little he turned back to Eva, and said.
"Dont worry about missing an order who has the watch to go back in time?"
He asked in joking manner his watch was the final peice to any horrible puzzle.
"Ok so this is the graveyard so the tunnel is right..."
Danfed, went to the grave infront of him and the grave lit up when he touched it the grave disapeared revealing steps.
"Ladys first you have a better chance of getting attack from the behind then the front."
He told her.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Danfed, stepped through the portal looking around he had made the portal to the graveyard then sighing himself he said in a sarcastic tone.
"I'm home..."
He summond power from the spirits around him improving his vision a little he turned back to Eva, and said.
"Dont worry about missing an order who has the watch to go back in time?"
He asked in joking manner his watch was the final peice to any horrible puzzle.
"Ok so this is the graveyard so the tunnel is right..."
Danfed, went to the grave infront of him and the grave lit up when he touched it the grave disapeared revealing steps.
"Ladys first you have a better chance of getting attack from the behind then the front."
He told her.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next