Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silk's Dreams

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Silk's Dreams Empty Silk's Dreams

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:30 pm

I don't remember my dreams as well as I used to, so I'll post mostly dream fragments here.

Last night was some crazy dream about hair dying. My cousin had an urge to cut and dye my hair, so I let her (after some cautioning about how my hair puffs if cut too short)
She then proceeded to dye my hair bright green, which led into some sort of Sailor Moon/ Tokyo Mew Mew rip-off.

The whole thing led off to finding other colors and plenty more hair dyeing.
I think at one point i had green hair with red and yellow bangs, with a strip of my natural color dividing them.

The end was me standing with a group in some auditorium watching what looked like two possible videogame bad endings.

In the first a hero saved his girl from a pillar, only to have her become a monster.
In the second, he saved the girl, then she flipped the pillar around to reveal his friend, who she was trying to turn into a monster.

Then whoever was in charge was asking my group to stand with both thumbs up, and having the audience vote for who would make the best director and so on.
I was the best director - which makes sense since it was my dream XD

And that's all I remember now.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Silk's Dreams Empty Re: Silk's Dreams

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Last night had something to do with me being somewhat famous at an outfoor festival of some sort.
There was outdoor music and I was admiring a mug with a kitten design when I hurried off to catch a music group that I was friendly with.
Then someone tapped my shoulder and told me that even more famous performer from this group had been kidnapped when she was mistaken for me, so I ended up going on an exciting adventure to rescue her.

Complete with the dramatic being caught and pushing her away and saying to run XD
Then I was auctioned off to some evil guy (I guess I had some sort of powers they wanted)

I think that I finally lost my temper and just blew everyone up XD
Then one of the main bad guy's rogue minions was helping me get away by sliding down some water shoot.

Only then it turned strange, we landed in some flooded basement and had to drain it, then it was full of cookie sheets.
That dream made me hungry XD
We were working with the cookies and the dream then skipped forward in time to one of the hanging shelves beginning to swing on its own, symbolizing the evil guy returning.

Then some guy who represented me and was leading in my place (yeah I don't get it either) went to check it out, and was swept away and dragged down some road by an invisible force.

Luckily some friends from our team were coming up the road and spotted him clinging to the side and being tugged.

And then my mom was talking too loudly so I don't know what happened next.
Too bad, it was a fun dream.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Just more fragments to report.
I know that I had an earlier dream, but I can't remember anything from it.
But then it was abruptly my birthday or something and I was standing outside of my old house. There was a car parked next to the yard, which weirded me out a little, but I tried to ignore them, and found a small two person rowboat - with some weird jet engine thing built in.
I guess my subconscious forgot what a boat's motor looks like.

Then the people in the car held up a big dummy, that scared me so I shrieked. Then I realized that it was our real life family friends, the Downings.
So I laughingly told them off, then we got into a brief argument about whether or not the boat would be good to use on a river until I stated that it was only going to be used on my pond.
(That's true, I really am looking for a small boat for the pond)

And that's all that I can remember,
except that for some reason I woke up with a song from the old 'Jem' cartoon in my head. 'This is Farewell'

Weird, huh? XD
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Last night started in some mall.
I was with my grandmom and at first I wheeled her into a candy shop, but then I had to check out the Halloween shop.
Nobody was at the counter so I went further and further back into the cave-like shop, surrounded by cheap Halloween decorations. Bats with flashing green eyes and such.

But at the back of the "cave" was a sort of frog, talking about "beware the dragon"
And then a dragon's head loomed up, gave the usual "intruders in my lair!" snarl, and unleashed a blast of flame!

and then it was like a 3D movie. I was flying backwards, trying to outrun the flame without trying very hard.
It was actually pretty fun XD

Then it cut to my mother being in the shop and I was asking the two shop owners how they made the dragon.

The answer being a dried crocodile head with the spine intact and heated until they could twist it into shape.
They gave me one, then went on to say that when they made cows, they used fig newtons in between the leg bones, as the natural padding.

Well it made sense in the dream. . . XD

I forget which store had them, but one had toys.
I was surprised to find HHog (from IMP) action figures! And a couple of Sonic ones.
My brain tried to say "That's Manic from Sonic Underground" but he was a bright orange hedgehog. . .no mistaking that H!

The last part was at some DisneyWorld wannabe.
There was a buccaneer (the swinging boat at Great Adventure) type ride hooked up to the water tower - HIGH!
My uncle was saying that when you're in line for it, you can make any request. So he asked for a piece of the diamond (Baseball diamond XD I guess they had a field) and I don't remember wishing for anything, I was too shocked by the height!

There was also something about someone broadcasting from the top of the tower, and scooping water out for some reason that I forgot.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:40 pm

Well I don't know if I should post this here or in Quotes, but I had a Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends dream.
Incidentally Ki, I blame you.

All of the friends were down because a family had left without adopting, but then Duchess of all people spoke up.

"Pay no attention because this is for ME! Somewhere out there is the perfect child. And they are sad, very sad. . . but they WILL PAY!"

There was also something about a mansion, some kind of obstacle course, and some moron kid lighting HUGE fireworks in my younger brother's closet.

I always have the most interesting dreams when I'm sick. . .
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:41 pm

I finally had another flying dream.

It was short and it was more gliding than flying, but I had a large paper plate with a daisy on it.
By gripping it to my chest and catching some wind under it, i could get pretty high up.
At one point I was high over the trees. Except as usual I started worrying about heights and how to get down, so I descended again.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Just a snippet, but I was reading some comic while talking on the computer, and I got all excited because Donbalon (the new Puffy type boss) had a cameo in the comic. Oddly enough, he was a good guy.
I was so excited that I tried to show Avenrir.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Last night I was on some warped version of the Jaws ride. There was a submarine people rode in, and a shark that would rise up (and I got splashed by it once in the dream).
But there was also a giant squid, and a bizarre man with melting type skin that wasn't really.
He ended up chasing me and a dream friend and we jumped a fence.

Aside from the being chased part, it was a really fun dream!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:44 pm

All that I remember from last night is that I received a large package of velcro in the mail.
Weird.

And there was some bakery, and they had "wax donuts"
which were donuts with waxy multicolored flakes on top, but they were edible and good.
And I ordered some donuts and a coffee because I knew it was a weekday and my mom wouldn't make any coffee.
Maybe my subconscious thought that dream coffee would make up for it XD
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:45 pm

This was crazy.
It was some fish called Bog or something like that, it started with B. She looked more like a little rubber plesiosaur puppet though.
She swam into some bar where she had a reputation of being a loudmouthed, very rude, but entertaining character.

The funny moment came went someone said "Aww, she'll feel better if she shakes hands with someone. . ."
So she swam over and extended a flipper.
"Suuure, I'll shake hands. . . EXCEPT THAT I HAVE NO HANDS!!!"

Later i was walking away from some archway with a plesiosaur statue decorating it with some guy, trying to explain the character.
"You know, a pleasiosaur. . ."
"No."
"Well do you know Nessie?"
"Yeah. . ."
"That's a plesiosaur."
"Oh one of those things. . ."

It was a weird exchange.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:46 pm

I dreamed myself back into my brother's old room, which was in the basement of our old house.
I was studying the fish tank, which was on the wrong wall, and much larger than in real life.
Eventually, I noticed that there were 3 piranha in there, whereupon the piranha took on a cartooney look and started sort of singing and dancing XD

Then it cut to a nice sketch of a building, with a slightly flat look to the top.
I was being complimented for drawing it in the dream, so I was explaining that it was the star of a comic I had made peering into a room.
As I said it, the image became an aerial view of a classroom with a few girls standing in it.

and then Grandmom woke me up. . .
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Once again I can only recall a small fragment.
But I was on the moon and it apparently had some sort of atmosphere. Just no oxygen.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:04 pm

This one takes the prize for the weirdest I've had in a while.
It involved me being back at my old house, with Excel (Excel Saga) on the porch, and for whatever reason (because she's insane?) I wouldn't let her in.
Hyatt got in, but not Excel. So she was being spastic out on the porch, trying to get in.
So she finally said "Excel Perspective" or something like that, and went all scratchy cartoon looking, with a tutu and. . . a gun.
and she shot me so she could get in.

Only in this dream I was in Author mode, so I just said "Author perspective" and went after her.
and then I stopped to admire a BIG jackolantern with two smaller pumpkins built into it for eyes or something, and a big clown nose and smile carved out.
I tried to pull it out, thinking "why was this great pumpkin not with the others on Halloween?"
but the top half started to fall apart and cave in, as rotten pumpkins do.

and by then I had completely forgotten what I was doing anyway, then I woke up.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Last night I was in some kind of CVS type shop with my mother.
All that I really remember is that my mom was unhappy with the clerk behind the register, referring to a beautiful little model of Disney's Haunted mansion (obsessed) as junk.
I kind of gave the guy an apologetic look as we left, then commented to me mom, "You know, that diorama is worth 70 bucks. . ."

The rest is hazy, but I remember that it involved the mother of a girl I used to play with back at my old house
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Last night was in some building, apparently some kind of tour. the character representing me and her family paused to study a large, unfinished painting. There was some history to it, but I forgot what was said.

From there they went into a room, but it began filling with smoke, so my character and the younger members ran back to stick their heads out into the hallway for air.
It wasn't really a nightmare, just kind of annoying.

Then I had made a really awesome NiGHTS cosplay (out of a plushie design, petals forming the ball head and such) and entered a contest, but at the last minute my costume became some weird silver and white Maren type being, and the judge disqualified me for ripping off his character ;P

Then there was a deer in my field, so I went to shoo it off, but it wouldn't move.
Then another deer appeared behind me, but this one only wanted to be petted and taste my fingers.

I need to lay off the eggnog. . .
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Last night I woke up at 4:00AM or so with a dream about a bird mixed in with the parakeets at a mall petstore.
It looked like a little owl, and kept saying "If only Molly were here. . ."
So I went in to investigate and the shopkeeper asked if I was Molly.
Then I took it home and my mom was impressed with it.

The really fun part was a little before I woke up though.
I was dreaming about getting ready for my grandmother's 90th birthday party today (her birthday was yesterday but today's the party)

I was walking down the hallway of some school type building and noticed i was gliding again, as I tend to do in dreams.
So I started waving to the person with me. "Look, look what I'm doing! Can you see?"

They couldn't see that my feet were like 6 inches off the ground (I never rise when I'm just gliding, I just lift my feet)

So I got annoyed as we came to a porch like the one at my old house and said "Well can you see THIS?!"
Then I spread my arms and flew properly through the door into the yard (folding my arms once to clear the door frame)
I backflipped slowly, then came flying in from behind the person.
Then they believed me XD

Yay for flying dreams!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:10 pm

I actually had a Sonic inspired dream last night. . .
Robotnik was sending one of those flying vehicles the Swatbots used in SatAM, but it was drilling underground and following Sonic with the intent to erupt from under him.

For some reason this was on my property, so Sonic ran to the pond, which had dense reeds along one side that he used for traction.
The logic being that the area under the pond was "Mega Muck", so the robotic driller would get stuck.
And it did.

Then it cut to some weird dogs who were either cyborgs or fully robotic, hitching a ride on a train.
That was short lived, it then cut to a boat and a weird Sailor Moon parody.

There were a row of rooms, but you had to enter one in order to get the the next, and vice versa.
They were named by color, so I think that my brain was getting Sailor Scouts confused with TRiPPY's Gens XD
(wouldn't be the first time)

The whole thing ended with a sort of Titanic parody. The ship went down and flooded, and the main character was freaking out - then realized she was a mermaid, so it was all good XD

In short - what was I watching before bed last night?!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Last night's dream was awesome!
It all started with an alien invasion, where people were abducted, then made to wear masks to get through a space walk on the way to the new planet.
Once there, they were hybridized, so that they could breath underwater.

the character portraying me ended up in a pool, performing the 'Ouran HighSchool Host Club' themesong underwater with another girl and that keyboardist from daft Punk's 'Interstellar 555' XD
Then one of our watching friends, a girl named Yuki was grabbed by an intruder, but she started going "Yuki! Yuki!"
Turns out, she was a doll (for some reason, the dream called her LED)

The real Yuki was hiding closeby. The Interstellar 555 guy whipped out a long ribbon to tangle the intruder up.

It was a really fun dream, i wish I could breathe underwater!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:14 pm

just a quickie so that I don't lose this, but I'm fairly depressed at the moment so it will be quick.

last night took place in my mom's work office, and for some reason it had a breakfast buffet in it.
eggs, bacon, and pancakes.
I got called out and when I came back all but some pancakes had been eaten, and those were cold.

There was also something about a witch and having to escape from her island, which led to a mass exodus swimming the ocean.
It got fairly unpleasant, as I kept bumping into what felt like human limbs under the water. . .

yeesh, even my dreams refuse to give me a break...
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Last night, I only recall that There was a ghost involved.
I was passing my hand through the space in front of me, and kind of soothing it so that it wouldn't move.
It was an exciting, fun feeling, not scary at all.

I just bought a "Ghost Tours of new Hope" DVD yesterday, and a related book. So it's really no wonder XD
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Last night I dreamed of returning from a plane trip (yuck!) and stopping at Cory Williams' house. He's SMPFilms on Youtube and owns Sparta the cat.
That was fun, i was sitting on the couch petting Sparta, and saying how I regretted not bringing the Reala doll along for some recording.

The rest was very abstract. Trying to get over a white, smooth ledge with about a ten foot drop. i had a guitar that I had to drop down first (Not a smart idea).

The last part was some kind of fantasy movie setting focusing on the consort of some lord, who was secretly married to the cook.
And the lord was afraid to go into the higher level of his chamber, because there was a huge red demon head and neck mounted on the wall, that had been mounted for him by another demon. Mainly to torment him with.
Then the cook for some reason became upset and left, so his wife ran after him and they had a sweet moment outside.

I saw my grandmother, too. Trying to light a match in a dark room, and i was protesting that these aren't the dark ages and not to use a match to read by or there'll be a fire.

Oh yeah, and any Gaia players will know that we were given some unusual eggs yesterday.
I had a dream that mine stopped ticking, then exploded into a flock of chickens XD
That would be cool, instant flock!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Last night I dreamed i was in DisneyWorld, only it was more like the boardwalk. We crossed a wooden bridge in the car to get there, with ocean all underneath.
I had the realization that I'd forgotten to leave a post in the Absences thread here XD

I went on the Haunted Mansion ride, only it was a different, cheaper version.
The car I was in took me straight into an operating room display and I braced myself, but the car somehow went straight over the display as it moved and shrieked.
Once out of there, I somehow lost my car and had to find help to get back in one.

Then it cut to some boat jumping competition and the Scooby Doo gang were there (I don't even watch those shows!)
Velma won by jumping a boat that then took to the air as a helicopter, landed, and sort of kayaked back to the audience.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Last night I dreamed about my grandmother again. She was driving, which was a scary thing.
She finally stopped the car, and to keep her from driving again, I took her into a McDonalds for dinner. Only once inside, it was my brother Dave with me, and I realized that I don't eat at McDonalds, so i had no clue what to ask for.

The second part was somewhat disturbing, but not too bad.
It was some place that had a couple of mummies on display, including a large baby.
Only the baby was haunted and would move on its own, like laying down when it had been siting up and such.
That was freaky. . .
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:19 pm

I dreamed about a Disney DVD I want that includes a couple ridethroughs of Phantom Manor, in Disneyland Paris.
The dream was showing the ghosts that show up in the buggies, only they were different ghosts.
One sort of came running behind the buggy, then stretched its legs out and crossed them to enjoy the ride. Behind that buggy I could see a skeletal ghost dressed in a king's robes.
Two ghosts then became real, a bride and groom, and there was a small gathering at the end of the ride to see them off to the next world.

Then I dreamed about going to bed and finding my grandmother about to get into bed.
Which is freaky because I inherited her room.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat May 30, 2009 2:21 pm

NiD dream!

This was like a cartoon.
Elliot found a small chunk of red gem and Claris commented that it was an Ideya shard - which got me thinking that that was odd for the game since it had always been a fan creation up until then.
The shard was conveniently attached to a string, so Elliot tied it around his neck and stepped up to a ledge. Claris cautioned. "Just because we have the shard doesn't mean we can fly without NiGHTS. . ."
Elliot jumped - and fell from view. But as Claris looked over after him, he was happily floating around.
So she pointed out. "You know, you're supposed to fall from sight first. . ."
Referencing Twin Seeds.

What an awesome dream, I've never had such a clear dream about the kids before or seen them both at once!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next