Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

key-chans dreams

Go down

key-chans dreams Empty key-chans dreams

Post  key-chan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:22 pm

This one dream happened a while ago and let me tell you it was very strange: It starts at a harbor research facility, why dream about some thing like that you ask? well neither do I. Anyway it had Mario and Luigi from the Super Mario Bros series for a strange reason, and Mario was the top test subject but he and another person lower than him enter a VTR (Virtual Training Room) at the end they find him on the ground and foaming at the mouth. Now it gets weirder for some unknown reason the head of the department picks up Mario's body and twists him (think of a wet rag being ringed out) puts him in a black trash bag then tells the person he was training with to dispose of it and here is were Luigi comes in he fights with the person to get his brothers body and succeeds he rushes out of the facility then jumps in to the water and hides under the harbor. They sends Bowser to find him after a while he does then he chases him though the facility and the rooms looked like classrooms from a 60's or 70's school. It ends when Luigi enters a medium size room with a chalk board laying on a table, he finds a nail and scratches 'Call Help' and passes out. Then I woke up
key-chan
key-chan

http://keybladeturk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

key-chans dreams Empty Re: key-chans dreams

Post  key-chan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 pm

this dream happened a few years ago: i was at E3 and they announced the first 10 people get to play the first glimpse of The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess and i was the one of the 10 among the crowd and let me tell you it was by far the best dream i had EVER! but... the alarm on my phone set off the thing i wanted to do the most at the time was to go back to sleep and continue the dream but i couldn't because i had to get up and go to school Sad
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 pm

NiGHTS came to me!!! Very Happy but in a pretty unpleasant way...

We where walking at the Dream Gate but then he embraced me with tears in his eyes and said "I'm sorry..." and extracted the red Ideya of Courage from my body then left me.

I blame playing JoD while listening to 'November Rain" by Guns and Roses then 'Dreamer' by Ozzy Osborn before going to bed

Here's a visual:

http://keybladeturk.deviantart.com/art/I-m-Sorry-92320741
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 pm

I had a weird Zelda dream about 4 or 5 years ago...

I was in The Temple of Time and as I explored it more I found some secret rooms and found Link fighting Dark Link if one of the rooms. It seemed that Zelda found out about the rooms and sensed that demons lurked though them and sent Link to do away with them.

I don't remember how it ended but the main part is all I remember.
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Another weird Zelda dream that happened 4 or 5 years ago...

It took place in Clock Town during the Carnival of Time and it was the last day but here comes the weird part, all the characters from both OoT and MM were at the area were the clock tower was and it turned into a apocalyptic chaos. 3 minutes later I woke up.

Last edited by key-chan on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm

(Re-upload) a couple nights ago I dreamed where I was with Urahara from Bleach and me and him were eating some french fries I had from my freezer that were heated up in the microwave and he said they tasted funny and I knew that too since they had been there for a while and Renji and Ichigo got board and started to play rock, paper, scissors, then Kon, Kurōdo, Noba, and Lirin,and Rukia's bunny (when did Rukia have a bunny you might ask? well since I dreamed it) started to fight and all of us started to place bets on who would win, then I fell off my bed thus waking me up

Last edited by key-chan on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:57 pm

I was in a Medieval setting and I was in a church with all of the seats full and for some odd reason there was an execution going on (the guy was on trail for supposed treason btw) and it sort of was like a play but with no audience and just right before they were about to kill the guy I stood up to stop the the execution but upon doing so I was singing 'With Me` by All Ends (the final boss theme of SATBK) and people started jumping in the song with me which sounded along then lines of this at 3:08as we marched down the aisle to stop the death sentence that was taking place. Then the near end of the dream the lead singer of System of a Down comes to me (also the scenery changes to a grayish tone and its now in front of a school that looks like a part of the school I go to with a semi-tagged wall) and tells me that I sang really good and we chated for a few minutes then he left I went the opposite direction, then I woke up.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I had about eight slices of pizza that night and listened to `With Me` a good amount of times that day. So in conclusion to much pizza before you go to sleep can give you some pretty out there dreams and listening to a song more than once can help influence the dream

Last edited by key-chan on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 pm

I was traveling in a car with my mom and my older brother but after a while we crashed into something. And what was that something you may ask? Well we crashed into Optimist Prime from Transformers (in robot form) and somehow killed him, my mom and brother made it out okay but I was trashed also I blacked out for a sec to find I'm in an emergency room as a team of doctors drill four screws in my right knee in a square (this was a lucid dream too) I blacked out again to find I'm in a rectangular room with a window over viewing the city and the doctors come in to say since my body got damaged pretty bad in the accident they said they had to replace my entire being into a robotic shell and have to rebuild me as an AI since the only thing that kept alive for the time being was the four screws in my knee they left me alone to think about what they said but they locked the door so I wouldn't run away in fear and I got a small visit from my mom, my brother and his girlfriend. But not liking the idea of being an AI and my entire being to be put in a robotic shell, even if it did save my life it frightened my so bad I just wanted to out of that hospital to run away from my new fate and I wished for someone to save me from it. I unknowingly got my wish because a certain blue hedgehog heard my mental cry for help somehow. (Oh yeah this dream sorta moved like a movie because it cuts to Sonic and cuts back to me, also parts from Prime was used to enhance the robotic body) Sonic figured the only way to help me was to heal my entire body with the power of a Chaos Emerald and he had one handy right there, he didn't use Chaos Control since it would use up too much of the emerald's power so he had to run it over to the hospital were I was at before it would be to late (since I overhead the doctors say that they needed my body replaced immediately ) so all more to reason to hurry with only 25 hours left, he would of made it in a minute but Robotnik kept trying to steal the emerald but until he heard Sonic's motive and Robotnik pressed on about more info about Sonic`s motive so he could use it to his advantage so he found the location of the hospital, called and told them that Sonic or as he told "A blue hedgehog would stop and destroy the procedure to stop the flourishing of breakthrough medical science." so the doctor called G.U.N in fear for the patients and for their data and progress of the shells. So most of time towards the end of the dream it was Sonic running or fighting a G.U.N robots and the near end of the dream he was running across a large plain to get away from the G.U.N robots, then over a bridge that lead to the other side of a lake and finally the last encounter with G.U.N is on a half flooded broken highway (it looked like Pirate Storm from Secret Rings with street signs but at the time I hadn't played SR at all...weird ) and after that final battle. I woke up.
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:27 am

Last night I dreamed that I was playing the Halo Reach multiplayer and my dream put me right there as if I was actually in the match for real. And the map looked like a cross between the remade version of Blood Gultch for Reach and "It's All l Healthy Competition" part in the campaign mode of Halo 2 and at first it was a round of Slayer with about 20 people for awhile and I was just owning other people with the sniper rifle, katana, energy sword, rocket launcher, shotgun and a Banshee but it then changed to CTF with everyone split into teams of 10 and I was on the red team and it was a long was to blue base so I had to avoid enemy from members of the blue team and I make it to their base and snatch their flag and I found a jet pack and flew back to red base and we won that game and for some reason a limo came up then Harry Truman came out and me and another person on the red team saluted him for some reason. He greeted us then began to talk to us about stuff I forgot and a couple minutes later I woke up. If that had been real then that would have been the best round of Halo EVER (imo) well except Truman showing up. I haven't the slitest clue why he would be there but meh. Greatest dream for Bungie Day EVER! I think what helped this dream come to be is that I watched the Red vs Blue PSA released for Bungie Day before going to bed.

Last edited by key-chan on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 am

I had this dream a day before the Halo dream, in the dream I was Cinderella for a bit and I found out about an evil sorceror and I was given a magic staff by the Fairy Godmother and I pursued after him throughout the castle. I found him in a room that sorta look like where you fight Dark Link but after you deafeat him in the Water Temple but it had a ledge and a pool of water down below. Since he was able to levitate I used the staff to fly on (like in Card Captors Sakura) but I was on it the wrong way and fell into the water but I got on it right and used the magic of the staff to defeat him and I`m out of that mode and am myself, I was in my room and I found this strange dress that I never owned. I try it on and I have the ability to fly, it was around 9 pm and I flew around the city where I live and I found a check and cash on top of a Target but I left it there and resumed flying but after bit I returned home went to sleep and I woke up.
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  key-chan Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 am

Last night I had a dream that I was back in high school and the campus had a lot more grass and trees and the principal/superintendent was Helen the Administrator from Team Fortress 2 and she ran the school like how she ran RED and BLU, but she ran the school with an iron fist and was exactly like a prison. If she heard you were out of line you would pay, big time. Anyway I was in a fairly large low lit room with a bunch of tables in a neat line and on the few front tables were four computers and I was the only one in there. I was using one the computers working on a paper till I felt something call me from the computer and a window popped up and said 'Open the World' and it only gave me one option which was 'Yes' and seeing no other way around this message I clicked the 'Yes' option and opened up a map but not a regular world map it was a map of a totally different world one beyond ours and the computer wanted me to see this world so I looked on the map and saw what I wanted to see but when I was done exploring the map the Administrator's security saw what I was looking at and try to trap me but I quickly shut off the computer in fear they find out about the other world and try to use for their own benefit and abuse it (this world does not get mentioned further.) I got out of there ran as fast as my legs could carry me leaving my messenger bag behind. I stopped at the store located in the school to grab anything I would need.

I found two other students that were two boys in the unoccupied store they too and they had done something 'wrong' and were there to also grab what they need. The three of us grabbed what looked like an over sized peppermint candy from a wire bin, said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I ran for a long distance running though neighborhoods and across some train tracks, night had hit when I was now walking down a street to catch my breath and I stopped in front of a particular house that had a lawn flamingo, red chili lights hanging on the edge of the roof, some garden gnomes, a almost broken down truck but it still ran, lawn chairs with a table and the lights were on inside. Someone saw me outside and told the others of my presence and quickly went outside. One of them started to question me and asked was I being followed I said no and they didn't believe me. I then realized that these people were students who took refuge here who have been wrongly accused.

The two boys that I ran into at the shop recognized me and said I was not a threat and helped defend me. They introduced themselves, the younger one introduced himself as Danny who looked like a 17 year old Scout and the other who looked like a 19 year old Sniper who's name was Jack (Which is funny Danny and Jack are the names that I imagine Scout and Sniper would have), Danny wore a black cap, red shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his shoulders and the shirt was tucked in, dog tags, khaki slacks, a black belt with a sliver belt buckle, long white socks that were tucked into his pants baseball cleats and his hands had white bandages on them (basically the Scout's design minus the ear piece) and Jack wore tan pants red shirt rolled up to his elbows, Brown hat, brown vest and brown boots, a fingerless glove on his right hand along with a wristwatch (the Sniper's design minus the sunglasses). They took their word and accepted me. The next day we were planing on ways to get intel on the school and Helen, and also retrieve things that have been taken from us. Danny, Jack and myself found out that the large peppermints could be opened and were actually radios so we could communicate better when we would set out. A group went that day to first retrieve the stolen items and get the intel the next day.

The three of us were in the front yard talking when the group came back in the old truck and they came back with backpacks in the bed of the truck and I saw they got mine and handed to me while the next one gave Danny his bag along with Jacks and gave the others their belongings back. Night hit and everyone was asleep and prepping for the next day. Morning came and we were all ready to get the info we need to take them down. Everyone was put into groups of 3 and Danny and Jack were in my group, Danny led our group armed with a metal baseball bat, Jack with DIY tranquilizer darts with a DIY crossbow with a scope so he would go to higher ground to take out the much farther ones and I was armed with a DIY stun glove and searched the rooms and took things that where necessary and if I ran into anyone I would knock them out with my stun glove. We reached our objective and we got it but the three of us came face to face with the Administrator the floor collapsed and we where met with a giant half organic half mechanized beast accompanied by seven jars with huge hands with long arms inside. We fought them for a while and were losing. But every one from the house came to help us.

I happen to spot a rocket launcher and a jet pack out of the corner of my eye and grabbed them. I quickly put on the jet pack and picked up the rocket launcher. I rocket jumped so I could stay in the air a little longer and weakened the jars with hands along with the beast and the three of us took them down. We see that the building was going to fall on us but the others had an escape plan ready but when Danny and Jack made it up the rope I chosen to stay behind. I told them not to worry about me and to get out as fast as they could but one of the others said we had to leave right now, but I stayed and they left.

Everyone took shelter in the auditorium and Jack and Danny were worried about me until they heard a light roar coming from the jet pack and they saw me fly in covered in soot, I explained to them I tried to help Helen but she did not want it no matter who much I tired and told them that the whole main building collapsed and was completely destroyed. And the once dull sky turned clear and thats when I woke up.
key-chan
key-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down