Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensions of Night

Go down

Dimensions of Night Empty Dimensions of Night

Post  SonicS29 Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 pm

I'm rating this topic as PG13, but that's just beacuse of what might come at whatever point in the story. Mind you, this will NEVER go past that mark, if it even hovers at it, but I suppose there might be violence at some point, and I just wanted to make sure people knew that it won't all be rainbows and Fruit Roll-Ups. (nasteh things >-<)

This is basically going to be about what happened to mah gang of OC's, what screwed up, banishments, and what's so unique about them now! Exiting, neh? of course not!

OC's you're gonna see:
~Emily (yeah, my chao .3.)
Eva
~Oscar (yeah, my chao .3.)
Chive
~Charon (yeah, my chao -3-)
Exo

I'll try and keep this as intresting as I can....but hey, it's me people...don't expect much XD
Chapter 1 to come shortly...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Dimensions of Night Empty Section 1

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Chapter 1: 3 New Lives
~Part 1

A warm day throughout the gardens had drifted into a humid night, and chao of all species and type slowly began dozing off into slumber, expecting the usual dream of the usual. Running, flying, eating; the dreams varried amoungst these creatures, but not always by much.

Choosing a spot by a fruit tree with a yawn, a pointy blue chao ploped down on its backside, soon falling back and resting its head against the hard ground, thinking to itself with a sleepy expression. Not many things could bother the blissfull mind of this creature, but it lied in silence as the others giggled their last laughs of the day, the sounds of happiness slowly diminishing as more fell powerless to sleep. Hearing a soft yawn, the chao turned its head to the side, seeing a white chao with flowing blue and white wings approach. Letting herself plop down as well, she rubbed an eye and lied next to the blue chao, a common practice she had became used to, seeing as the blue chao was one of her closest friends in this garden. The blue and white chao exchanged drowzy smiles and closed their eyes, both of them too, falling victim to the power of slumber, and soon enough, chao of all gardens were fast asleep, excluding the ocassional straggler or two.

The blue chao explored this strange dream of his with delight and amusement, not having anything so vivid and clear before gifted to him in all his memory. It raced with strange cone-headed creatures, jumped off cliffs into waiting soft patches below them, and basked in the sun high above him, happy to have such a place to be. It opened its eyes to the sound of whispering. Looking around it saw not a soul, but turning back around the strange murmurs quickened their pace, and became almost loud enough to make into words.
"...what kind of Nightopian is THAT? And why do they keep showin' up??"
"...I'm not quite sure....it doesn't appear Mepian. I don't think it's of this world at all."
"...should we put it with the other two?"
"....might as well. Just gives Master Wizeman more to study."
The chao didn't know what to make of this, but continued to eavesdrop; he couldn't help himself.
"...so what? Do I just leap out there and grab it?"
"...that's what you did with the other two."
"....no cards then...?"
"....CATCH it. Don't KILL it."
At this, a figure leaped high into the air, the glare from the sun hazing all detail except parts of a distorted figure. Releasing a wild laugh, the figure dove at the chao, grabbing it with two hands, though with hands that size, it only needed one. "I GOT IT!! HAH HAH! I GOT IT!!" the chao squirmed in distress, but stopped as another figure emerged from hiding. "Very good, Jackle. Now, pack it up and let's return to Master Wizeman." The strange being called "Jackle" dropped the chao and held it on the ground with his foot, only leaving the chao to stare in horror, as this "Jackle" pulled out somthing sharp. ...was that....a playing card? The numbers on the card vanished and the card's face became black, a fast wind being pulled into it's shapeless front, the only noise escaping from the chao being a swift gasp, as it was sucked in in a heartbeat.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Dimensions of Night Empty Re: Dimensions of Night

Post  SonicS29 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:49 pm

~Part 2

The blue chao sat up in confusion, now finding itself in some sort of cage. It wondered how it had ended up in this location so quickly, but that though quickly died, hearing other stirs in the small area. The chao turned around, surprised to find that his two others were locked in with him: his largely winged friend, and....a supposed "friend". The chao stared at the chao across from him in the cage, blue eyes with white pupils staring back in equal confusion. He came closer to the other two and sat down, the green stripes molding his figure now clear to the eye. The blue chao had run paths with this black and green one multiple times, but he never really got to know much about the other, other than the fact that he was quite the trouble-maker.
There was sounds of movement outside the cage, and a small door became visible on the wall of their prison. The door opened, realving a white face with pierceing blue eyes and a black frown. "Can any of you "things" understand me?" the face spoke, a hard tone drifting in the words. The chao nodded their heads in response, but that's about all they could do, seeing as they only understood the language, and couldn't speak it. A flicker of amusment in its eyes, the face spoke again. "Very well then. Now, which of you three is the eldest?" The chao looked from one to another, but with the soft shift of air, the white one rose, presenting herself meekly to the still amused eyes. "You are the eldest then?" the face uttered casually, "...then you're first."
As quickly as the sentence was finished, the face retracted, replaced by a hand reaching for the chao. The other two had barely a second to react, before the small door slamed and dissapeared, leaving them to sit....and wait.

"...Is this one of them?"
"Yes, Master Wizeman."
The white chao stared in quiet terror at the massive floating being infront of her; this so called, "Master Wizeman". The being moved one of its many eyed hands to the chao and observed it carefully, looking it over with open curiousity. "This is not a Nightopian, or Mepian, Reala. This creature you hold by its wing is fast asleep somewhere in the Waking World."
"The Waking World? THIS thing?"
"Indeed....although, I do not need to remind you of how a physical body is diffrent between the Waking World and this dimension, I feel the need to say that this creature is strangely...whole...here."
"..."whole", Master?"
"...it is as real here as it would be if it were awake right now."
Confused and a little terrified, the chao hung limply by its wing in the strangers grasp, cringing as this "Wizeman"'s hand floated up and grabed her between two fingers. The chao stared blankly at the eye staring at her, locked in a contest of who would blink first. "....I'm going to try an..."experiment"...if you will." the being finally announce, moving one of its free hands outward and opeing it wide. A glistening white orb appeard from the hand's eye....an orb so beautiful, one could stare at it for ages without getting tired. "This creature is of no importance to me, so it wouldn't matter if this ends in failure."
With that intention uttered, two streams of black smoke stwirled their way up to the glistening orb, quickly shooting their way inside the orb's many spiked gem, creating a terrible screech throughout the area. A quick pulse of black shot through the orb's color, but then faded back to white...but not as brilliant a white as before. The hand holding this strange circle drifted over the chao and tilted upside down, letting orb slowly begin a decent downward to the chao, who was still frozen with fear. Knowing she should move out of the way, her wings twitched, but she couldn't take off; she was too affraid to. With a burst of light, the white orb shot into the chao and engulfed her, multiple streams of black smoke surrounding the white lighted mass where the chao once sat. The smoke began to form a figure...a feminine figure...snow white in color, as the chao had been. Watching quietly, the being chuckled, now holding a sucessful creation in his palm. Placing a hand directly above the female's head, the figure quickly became clothed, dressed in reds and blacks, with a long yellow bow on the back. Now with a laugh, the figure opened its eyes to the being, before falling back into the being's hand limply, unconcious, having no energy to support remaining awake. "Reala-" this, "Wizeman" spoke, "....bring me the rest of these creatures....there is use for them after all."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm

~Part 3

The sounds of movement once again driffted into the chao's prison, making all noises made by the remaining chao cease instantly. The two stared where the minature door had appeared before, expecting to see the same cold eyes, but as the door revealed itself and opened, what the two chao saw was not of what they remembered. There was no face staring at them....only eyes and a mouth. The mouth released a high-pitched giggle and stated the words, "Time to go, kiddies!" but that was all that was said between the three, before the two were yanked from their prison by hand, heading for the same fate their friend had fallen to.

This torso-less person carried a chao in each hand, swinging them side to side as he whistled a tune to himself, oblivious to the terrible thoughts racing through the chao's minds. Were they to be killed? Had the white chao been killed already? Why was this thing so happy all the time? Did it know somthing they didn't? The chao couldn't help but wonder in silence, as they reached their fatefull destination. A massive being supporting six eyed hands towered over them, leaving the blue chao to stare in awe, and the black one to stare in angered stress. "Creatures of another dimension..." the being began in a echoing voice, "..you should be honored, for tonight, you will become somthing more than you could have ever imagined.."
The giggling captor of the two chao turned to look at an unconcious person lying in one of the hands, the giggle picking up volume and pace, as this strange lackey losened his grip on the two, letting them barely hang over the certain doom of the pit below. "Jackle...give to me the second eldest creature....we shall work from there."
This "Jackle" person laughed to himself and moved the two chao up to his face, gazing from one to the other. "Which one-Which one-Which one could it be?" it sang to itself, tipping one chao over and examining it's length, then repeating it with the other. With an exited gasp, the body-less being held out the black and green chao, proudly coming to the conclusion of it being of older age.
The chao was snatched up between the same two fingers at the white one hand been, locked in the same horrible game of 'who blinks first?' with a huge eye studying him. The towering being held out another free hand, a red orb rising slowly from it. If this being could create somthing from the first chao with just a White Ideya, a Red Ideya would surely prove effective in outcome. Two slim streaks of black smoke swirled their way up and around the orb, and just as the white one had suffered, the gem released a terrible screech as the smoke entered it, pulsing a quick wave of balck, before returning to red...a not so brilliant red. The being pushed the orb into the black and green chao, a red mass of light and swirling smoke now taking the place of where the chao once resided. A figure took shape, slightly bigger than the female that preceeded it high-wise. Two horns currled up and rested on the figure's head, the entire figure black, but with a blood red streak outlining the figure's body, horns, and hands, just as the chao had posessed. The new life opened his eyes half an inch, and looked down curiously into the eye gazing back at him, before falling over, using all the engery it had in just one movement.
Staring in amazed amusement, the two lackeys of this being watched as the being lowered yet another hand and took the last chao in its fingers. Using the only hand that haddn't seen any use as of yet, a yellow orb emerged from it the eye of it, a warm light coming from its glimmering center. The black smoke took their place inside the orb with the unmistakeable screech, and the being held the yellow ball infront of the blue chao, looking at the last attempts of the poor creature to wiggle free. With a haunting chuckle, the being pushed the yellow orb into the chao, watching as the regular process repeated itself for the third, and final time. The same physical shape and size as the his sibling before him, a new figure with smoother curved horns emerged from the light. Fully black, execpt for spots of blue here and ther on the head and feet, the figure opened his eyes and looked at the being holding it. The figure felt himself wobble, but he continued to stare at the being before him, looking with an almost....admiring glare, before falling to his knees, and then to his chest, as he too fainted.
Three new lives had been created this night, three new servents, three new sucessfull experiments.
..three less Ideya.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Chapter 2: Fall into Line

The being moved his three creations together, holding each in a seperate hand, but low enough for his faithfull underlings to see. Each limp figure glew the color of the orb implanted in them, energy builing up within each body, so that they may begin their purposes. The oldest of the three, and the only female, opened her eyes first. The white glow hovering from her chest blinded her sensitive eyes, making her mouth scrunch into a scowl as she rubbed them gently. The light died immediately as she opened her eyes fully for the first time and sat up, observing the area, and then the being holding her in place, astounded at its appearance....if not dumbfounded by it. "Welcome to Nightmare.." the female heard echo in the room, making her eyes shoot towards an eye looking her over. "...I am Wizeman, god of all Nightmares, and your creator, and Master. You are to serve under my orders with loyalty and determination; failures will not be tollerated, and will be punished accordingly...now, speak freely what you must, as it is your only opportunity to do so."
The female looked at Wizeman with curious eyes. She understood most of what he had said...but those rules didn't seem very fun. "Can I be called somthing too?" she asked rubbing her finger through a bunched pile of her coat, loving the feel of the soft material. "A name?" Wizeman repeated, blinking slowly, "...that's all you wish to know?" The female straightned her posture and looked around at the others in the room with wide eyes. "Who are these other people?" Wizeman grumbled and moved a hand to Eva's side, pointing to individual after individual, naming their importance as he announced them, starting with his most powerful. "The one with the black and red horns is named Reala, and you are to treat him as you would me. The transparent one next to him is named Jackle, he will be your means of punishment if you fail me. And these two..." Wizeman stopped, looking to his still unconcious creations, "...these two are your younger silblings..."Exo...and "Chive"." The female nodded her head and stood up, looking at her siblings before perking up again, "Can I be called somthing too?" Wizeman hoved a hand infront of the female and gazed at her with half an open eye. "You are to be called......."Eva"."
Having been given a name made Eva smile, liking the sound of this permenant title of her's. "Reala.." Wizeman spoke, summoning his most powerful creation forward. "...take these three and teach them the basics....I need my silence."
"Yes, Master Wizeman." the Reala person replied faintly, before turning an icy stare towards the female. "You-" he began, taking an impressivly assertive tone, "You can follow me...Jackle, grab the other two." With a toothy grimace, Jackle flew over and picked a body up with each hand by their collars, quickly departing the area with Eva's siblings, and leaving Eva to stare in silence at the pit bellow her. "Well....come on.." Reala ordered amusingly, watching the female search for a way to say what he already knew.
"I-..I'm....how do I...-?"
"Fly."
"Fly?"
"Fly. It's not hard....just fly. ...consider that as your first order. And you already know what happens when one doesn't follow orders..." Reala said tauntingly with a smirk, watching to see what this freshie would do, since she had no knowledge of the natural ability of flight.
Eva bent over Wizeman's hand and looked at the pit bellow once again. She stood straight and held her arms out, taking a deep breath befrore falling forward, dropping like a rock towards certain doom. Reala slapped his forehead and dashed after her, not expecting an idiotic move....just an idiotic response. Eva flipped herself upright as she continued to fall, feeling the urgency of the situation as the black clouds under her rapidly came closer. ...perhaps this wasn't a good first idea. Reala reached out an arm and grabbed the bow on the back of the female's coat; a quick yelp escaping her as she felt the jolt of the sudden stop, hanging by her sleeves over her doom. "Do I even need to tell you how much of an IDIOT you are?" Reala sarcastically spat, looking in annoyance as the female gave a shy shrug. He dragged the freshie up and out of Wizeman's lair by her bow with a grumble, leaving the embarassed Eva to burry her face in her hands, as the door closed, and leaving Wizeman to sigh.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Chapter 3: Appearance of a Respectible Nightmaren
~Part 1

First impresions don't always tell you a lot about an individual....just what they appear as at that point in time, but one could normally ask anyone and most certainly recieve a response of wanting to have a good impression given off to others. Unfortunately, impressions can be deceiving, and at other times, ruin what you didn't get the chance to do correctly.

Dragged like a bag of luggage throughout her new home, Eva held her hands over her face, unsure of what to think. Alright...she'd admit it. Juping off Wizeman's hand like that MIGHT have been sort of....under-thought.....but she'd make up for her moment of stupidity.
.....if she got the chance.
Entering some sort of colorful room with all sorts of toys and massive killing devices, Eva let a part in her fingers form, allowing her to see through the space between them without showing her shamed face.
"Jackle, set them down over there.." she heard the Reala person advise as she felt herself slowing down in momentum. Being let down on the multi-colored floor by the release of her bow, Eva took a calming breath and moved her hands to her sides, looking around this strange place with disturbed curiousity. "Eva," an already recognized voice demanded, "get over here." Determined not to humiliate herself further, Eva made her way to where she was told to move without hessitation, utterly unaware at what these two people planned to do next.
"ALRIGHTY-" the semi-visible one announced, moving over the still sleeping siblings of Eva, "GET YO' BUTTS UP! COME ON! COME ON!" Jackle snapped his fingers over each of their heads, stomped on the ground around them, and even jumped on one of them once, but with only half the expected outcome sucessfully ocurring. The second eldest one...this "Exo", as he was named, opened an watering eye and looked up at the crazed grin of the nightmaren above him. "Glad you could join us!" Jackle happily echoed throughout the room. "At least I got on of 'em!" Having shared his slight fustration with the concious members of the group, it wasn't of very much surprise as to what he did next. Leaning over the face of the last created, Jackle grabbed him by his collar, and slapped him across the face, a little purturbed not recieveing so much as a twitch. Jacle wouldn't let that stop him though. He wound up and slapped the face on the opposite side, quickly switching from cheek to cheek as the head limpy rolled from one side to the other. Sitting up, Exo couldn't help but stare, seeing as the person being slapped stupid resembled himself somewhat. "Exo," the assertive voice once again advised. "Get over here."
Seeing as though this person was looking to him as he spoke, Exo quickly rose to his feet and moved away from the crazy being attacking some unconcious body. "Jackle, that's enough....he's obviously not waking up...we'll just continue on without him." Reala ordered with a sigh, staring with mild annoyance at the upset moans of Jackle as he was forced to quit in his full-proof method of waking one up. "You two might want to take a seat for this...I feel we might be here a while." He said with a slight groan, looking from the freshies infront of him to the pouty-expressioned Jackle by his side. "Alright, so...I suppose the first thing we should do is presnt oureslves, seeing as though we have yet another fresh mind to beat into place. So...Jackle, you can take it from here."
With a huff, Jackle silently accepted, clearing his throat before squinting at the new meat. "My name is Jackle, and when you screw up, I'm the guy you get to see...so, make sure to remember my words newbs...cause I'm not going to repeat myself twice! You don't wanna get on my hit list! I don't want to scare you too bad...but I'll just give ya a hint as to why." Jackle gave a toothy grin and moved a stretched finger across his not-really-there neck, making a ripping sound as the finger reached the opposite side. "I believe you've already seen my humble home.." he asked with a chuckle, smiling as Eva nodded, and Exo stared, now noticeing the twisted place he was in. "Finished?" Reala asked, unimpressed, sighing as Jackle nodded with a laugh. It was his turn now. "Very well then. Eva, you are already aware of you're two silblings, and I'm expecting you to explain to them whatever they don't understand here. But other than that....I suppose I'll teach you two how to get around like respectable Nightmarens, for a first lesson. Stand up...you're going to fly."

Last edited by SonicS29 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Chapter 3: Appearance of a Respectable Nightmaren
~Part 2

Flying isn't that hard after a little while of practice.
...if you don't kill yourself DURING practice.

Twisting upward in a seemingly never ending spiral, the trainees prepared to combine their powers into making somthing called a "Paraloop". Strange name...but then again, they hadn't seen many normal things here. Or even yet...maybe this place is "normal", for what their standards were expected to be. The two siblings pulled up aburuptly at the top of their cylinder shaped trails and crossed each other's dust trails with their own, creating a quick vaccum of air that almost threatened to suck one of them in, if he hadn't yanked on his silbing's leg in time. "...I suppose that's an acceptable first start...though you two are still far from adequate." Reala responded from his mid-air seat, stretching an arm from the lack of exitement. He looked up with silent peace He had enjoyed the quiet time he took to himself as the newbies practiced the most basic of techiques, but of course, being in this location wouldn't ensure ANY peace for more than a spontanious moment. "HAH HAH!!!" Jackle cried exitedly, looming over the last-created. "JOYEST of JOYS! The baby's woken up!"
As the echos of the shout died away in the room, the last of the three opened his eyes with a moan. An unfortunate first awakening; his face ached from all sides, and hearing the loud voice just created a ringing in his head, worsening the pain he begged would silence.
"....Chive." a powerful voice cooed, the whisper drifting over to the youngest's direction. "Get over here..."
The youngest sat himself up, puching all his weight onto one arm as he searched between the small crowd for the owner of this voice. "...what does "Chive" mean?" he asked, his eyes finally opening wide enough for others to peer into. "Chive is your name, stupid!" the loud one boasted, slapping his forehead with a chuckle.
"...my name?" the youngest said questioningly, "..where did I get one of those?"
"You ask to many questions!" The loud one boasted again, turning to Reala, who was still waiting for Chive to pick himself up and follow his first order. A grin spreading across his face, Jackle leaned down to Chive and held a hand over his mouth, relaseing a whisper to the dumbstruck newbie. "I suggest you get your butt in gear and get over there...ithat is, if you wanna keep your butt attached to the rest of ya!" Not knowing quite how to take this, Chive rose from his spot and made his way to the black and red horned person glaring at him.
"Joyest of joys....the baby's awake.." Chive heard the being mutter to himself as he drew closer, still at a loss as to what to do, but play along.

"So...that one is our silbling as well?"
"I'm pretty sure that's correct.."
The two older creations stared down as Chive began his first lecture by a supperior, watching their apparent "brother" with intrest. "...What did you say your name is again?"
"It's "Eva"."
"And I'm supposed to believe you're my sibling, WHY?"
"...Why wouldn't you?"
"You don't look a thing like me."
"Well, techincally, I came first. Which means, YOU don't look a thing like ME."
"Oh, shut up. You're voice annoys me."
"Annoy you, do I?" The red coated one said, stareing at her younger sibling with purturbed eyes. "..pfffft."
The black one turned to his shorter siling and glared at her. Unknownst to them, the small time they had previously shared without conversation would be the only peaceful actions between them. A spark had been lit in their souls, and thus, the sibling rivalry began.

"Eva, Exo, come down from there." Reala said blandly, not even looking towards them, but having enough of their arguing to choose to silence them. "I'm leaving it to you to teach Chive how to fly...don't bother me until he can do as much as you two can." And with that said, Reala motioned Jackle to the other side of the room, planning to have a small meeting between the two of them....either that or a moment of peace.
"Chive," Eva spoke out in a charming tone, holding a friendly hand out to the only sibling she wished she had at this moment, "I'm your oldest sister, Eva. You can trust in my aid in whatever matters concern you in future time."
"Oh pffft.." the striped one replied, utterly annoyed by the stupid attempt at winning their other brother over, "And I am your sibling Exo, and I won't lower myself as to try and win you over with empty promises for a first meeting."
"..E-Empty promis-?!"
"Come now, Chive." Exo said with an ammused tone, "Haste makes waste.."
"...Al-...alright.." Chive said as he looked to his cocky brother staring at his enraged sister. Not even an hour old, and he already saw that these siblings of his were going to be....troublesome.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Chapter 4: Nothing but Walking Talking Parasites!

~WARNING, this is where the language picks up~

"..I suppose that's enough for now...you three may be dissmissed. But be prepared to be summoned to Wizeman's side very soon." Reala spoke with a neutral face, though you could obviosly here the joy hidden away in his tone, being utterly estatic to be done tutoring the newbies.
"Great work everyone!" Jackle chimed in with his usual cheer. "Now you guys can GET THE HECK OUT."
With an exchanged glance between the three, they mutualy accepted the suggestion and took their leave, secretly curious as to explore their home more closely.

Seperating herself from her two siblings, Eva chose to wander alone. Gliding unsteadily throughout the area, she ocasionally stoped and stared at somthing with intrigued astonishment before continuing on, starting to take a liking to the strange atmosphere of the place.
Taking an air-born seat, Eva sighed and leaned back. She didn't really care what kind of work she'd be assigned to. If it was anything as pleasent as the surroundings she'd be living in, Eva would do it with a smile.
"...why is it so cold?"
"..Huh?"
Eva sat up straight and peered around. ...not a soul there. "....is someone out there?" She spoke in a calm voice, trying her best to immatate the assertive voice Reala had used.
"I'm here, but I can't see anything! Who is this?"
Eva sat in confusion. There was no one around her at all....but the voice sounded so close...so clear...it was like someone were right beside her. "Identify yourself!"
"I'm Emily...who are you?"
"Where are you, Emily?"
"I don't know! Where are you?!"
"I'm right here! Stop messing around!"

"I'm not messing around! It's cold and dark and I can't move at all!"
Eva felt a faint chill pulse through her, the source of it deep inside her chest.
"I'm scared...!"
"I said show yourself!"
"I WOULD if I knew where the f--- I am!"
"Just describe to me your surroundings and I'll come find you idiot!"
"Oh lets see here....there's dark. LOTS and LOTS of DARK."
"..if you use that tone with me so much as ONE more time..."
"Oh wah, whaddya gonna do? You can't even find me, dumba---."
"Who are you?"
"My name's Oscar...who's this?"
"I'm called Chive."
""Chive?" ..that's a weird name, bud."
"...just....can you tell me anything about where you are? Can you see anything?"
"..uh...I see a small glimmer a little ways away...but other than that..it's pretty much black dude."
"Will you go towards the light for me?"
"..I'll try."
"Emily, go towards that light...it might help you somehow."
"But I thought going to the light was always a bad thing.."
"Well, it's not like you have much choice! Now go on!"
"...Okay.."
"Hang on a sec...I think I've found somthing..."
"Oh....I'm overjoyed for you.."
"Oh shut up..!"

At each location the nightmarens waited in eager anticipation at having the strange source of these voices appear before them, but just as close as they had come...their progress was halted. A bright light flashed over the three and they reapeared infront of their Master, having run out of their free time.
"Wh-Where'd the light go?"
"Naw...d--mit!"
"I can't see it anymore, Eva!"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Chapter 4: Nothing but Walking Talking Parasites!
~Part 2

"...you're hearing voices?"
"Yes! It's the strangest thing, sir!"
"..."Master"."
"..."Master"..."

Wizeman grumbled some personal disspleasures to himself and lazily moved a hand up to the eldest of his newest creations, ignoring the two younger ones as they stared in awe at their creator's appearance. "And what exactly are these voices telling you?" he asked, half expecting somthing that turned out to be them thinking their own thoughts, but assuming someone was talking to them.
"Well," Eva began, seeing that her other two silblings weren't going to be much help, "the voice I hear seems to be of someone lost in some dark location. Perhaps..stuck...maybe. I'm not entirely sure myself...."
Staring at Eva with a half-closed eyed, Wizeman then took Exo's story. "And you hear one as well, I take it?"
"Oh....yes, Master." Exo replied quickly, before taking a more relaxed tone. "The voice I hear seems to be of someone with little to NO respect...and like my sister stated, the owner of this voice seems to be trapped as well." Exo finished his report with a professional posture, hoping to annoy Eva with his natural collected appearance. His calm face gave an expression of annoyance as the voice returned for yet another statement however, as the identity-less voice raged quickly the phrase, "D--m right I'm trapped!"
"Chive...what does your's tell you?"
"Mine simply states that his name is Oscar, and he is entrapped in a black space, seeking a means of exit. He said he saw some form of glimmer, but he lost sight of it when we transfered infront of you...Master."
Wizeman blinked a few times and, without removing his gaze from Chive, addressed his other creations "...Eva...Exo...do your voices have names as well?"
"Mine reffers to herslef as "Emily", Master."
Exo quickly took the provided time his sister had bought for him and searched himself for that annoying voice again. "Alright you little punk....what are you named?"
"Ask me nicely and I might give enough crap to tell you."
"I don't have time for any s--t right now! What are you named?!"
"I'm Charon. Lovely little name, isn't it?"

"Exo.....your voice's name..?"
"Oh, um...."Charon", sir."
Wizeman's hand closed its peering eye and retreated back towards the other five, the hand's owner currently deep in thought. Was it possible that the creatures he had used actually were somewhat intelligent? Was it possible that instead of molding them into Nightmarens....he just created Nightmarens that live off of them? If that was indeed the case.....then things might not go as accordingly as planned. "Eva, Exo, Chive,.." Wizeman spoke finally, after having a few minutes to ponder, "...learn more about these "voices" you hear....and if you can Chive, get your's back to that glimmer in the distance....I want to know what that glimmer really is. You may return to my sight only when you have discovered something of signifigance. Until then....be gone from here."
Having been given their first official command by their life-long master, the three exited Wizeman's lair with quick speed and quietly exchanged a glance between each other, hoping someone would break the ice and discuss their knowledge of the voices...but no one did such a thing. With a long stare, the three seperated once again, determined to find out more about these strangers in their minds, and complete their first command.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Chapter 5: From Black to Blue

"Oscar...are you there?"
"Right here...as always..."
"Excellent."

Sitting alone in the corner of a dark room, Chive began his commands with thorough determination, and not a doubt of failure coarsed through his mind. "Oscar...I need you to find that glimmer again."
"Find it again? Did you figure out what it leads to?"
"We're going to figure it out together, but I'll need your absolute cooporation."
"Sure...sure thing, bud."
"Thank you."
"...I think I see it...but it's a lot smaller this time."
"Go to it for me."
"Alright then."
Waiting in silence, Chive breathed slowly, a slow, restless exitement creeping over his calm exterior as he sat in anticipation. After a few moments of silence, Chive spoke back up again. "Oscar...have you reached the glimmer yet?" His call went unanswered. Chive sat up straighter and called out again to his mental aquaintance, but no such reply was recieved.
A gasp escaped Chive as all the wind inside him was knocked out, making him jolt forward in his seat. Lurching forward again, Chive suddenly became aware that...his sense of touch was fading. He couldn't feel anything anymore...and soon enough..he couldn't see anything either...nothing....but black.
"Aw, Chive...I don't think it worked. I'm still seein' black everywhere..."
"..I can't move, Oscar."
"...can't move?? What happened?!"
"...I..have no idea." Chive spoke truthfuly, but although he was immobilized, he felt his limbs still in motion.
"Hang on Chive....I'll find another glimmer-....WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ARMS?!!"
Chive felt his arms moving, being groped by nervous hands, and feeling as though that somthing in him would faint.
"Chive!" Oscar's call rang to him again, "I have fingers! When in the world did I get fingers?! ....ugh- they feel so WRONG, man! This isn't natural! ...OH MAN...what's this now..?! Oh...Oh Chive! Oh dude! I have no ears! I have no ears, but I can still hear myself talk! What's happened Chive?!"
Chive felt his hands flutter blindlessly against one of the walls of the room he had just been in. He felt utterly confused on why he was without movement but felt his body act on its own.
"Chive....it's another glimmer..I'm heading towards it!" Oscar announced, frightened by the unseeable changes to his body. Tripping over his lanky legs, Oscar threw himself to the glimmer. He waited for some new experience and strange occurance, but all he felt was the sensation of falling. With a thud, Oscar landed on a hard stone floor, groaning as he pushed himself to his knees. ..oh joy....he had "knees" now too. "Chive..." Oscar whispered, looking astounded around him, discovering he had fallen through a door, "Chive...what am I?"

A being of average hight to its kind now clumsily rose to its feet, blue in color with black tips here and there. Shaped just as the Nightmaren that had stood in his position minutes before, Oscar closely examined himself. He wasn't a chao anymore....chao don't look like this......
"Oscar??"Oscar perked up and looked around. "Chive? Chive, somthing's happened to me!"
"...describe to me what you appear as!"
"Oh...no neck...all blue and black...long legs and uh.." Oscar moved a hand up to rub his head, but shuddered at the feel of yet another foreign element. "...and my head's square."
"....I believe....you're me...Oscar."
"wh-..." Oscar choked out, standing straight and letting another quick shudder ecape him, "I'm WHAT!!?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Chapter 6: Red to White, Green from Red

"Alright...I'll tell you when I reach it, okay?"
"I'll be waiting."
Eva sat cross-legged on only a sliver of the gigantic roof that covered her home. The night air was cold as it had always been since she first felt it, but all around her was still, ignoring the mild wind that tried to lift her from her seat. Eva waited in stiff anticipation as this "Emily" voice traveled to the glimmer she had been informed about, but after sitting for a good few moments with no outcome, Eva decided to call out to the voice again, but she recieved no reply. Eva tried calling out again, but instead of a reply, a sudden pulse from inside her chest knocked all the wind out of her, making her hunch forward and gasp for another breath. Her chest gave another clentch, and with this one, Eva's sight beagn to fade to black; her feel of the hard roof below her drifted away, and she could move herself no more.
"Wh-....what's happened to me.."
"Eva? I....I'm not myself anymore...!"
"Where are you...?"
"...on some kind of...some kind of roof..?"

Having a similar planned method about reaching his prize, Exo sat propped against a wall in an empty hallway, pleased to have convinced the rebelious voice that haunts him to once again return to the glimmer they had previously encountered. But...their last words had been minutes ago...and still...not a word had traveled to Exo from the mind of this rude being.
A viloent thump knocked the wind from him, and he stumbled to catch himself from falling over. Another one came, and as his senses began to fail him, Exo hit the floor with a thud, now seeing nothing but black, and feeling nothing, but the cold sensation of the floor on his right side.
"...well....where the crap is THIS?"
Exo recognized the voice as that bratty phenomenon of his, and still determined to show Eva up, he ignored the strange conditions and procceded to gather information first....then worry.
"...Charon....you can see now?" Exo mumbled quietly, strangely feeling as though he were shifting into a sitting position.
"Yep. ...heck of a lot better here than that dark void thing."
"Dark void.." Exo thought on the words....all he could see was black...could this be the....?
"...So.....you wanna tell me why the f--k I'm some lanky stripped thing Exo? Or should I buy a vowel first?"

"Emily...I'm not sure what happened, but I'm assuming we've changed places....go to Master Wizeman...he'll know what we should do next."
"..where do I go to find him?"
"...find a way to get back inside...I'll guide you by description from there."
"Okay..okay..."

"...and this Wizeman guy...he's right inside this room, right?"
"If you've come to the right door he is."
"Not my fault if we got it wrong. You're the one who knows the directions, not me."
"Just go in already..."
Putting his hand...ugh..."HAND"...up to the door handle, Charon was just about to make his way inside, but a call out to him from the distance made him stop to turn around.
Running up to some strange black and green person, Emily, stopped and gripped the wall, hoping this person wasn't as scary as he seemed. "...do you know the way to a "Wizeman"'s lair?" she asked meekly, hoping to arrive and help this nice Eva lady, who, apparently, was now in the predicament she used to be in.
Charon looked at the..."girl"..thing...and raised an eyebrow....though he didn't HAVE eyebrows...
"Yeah..he's right in here. I was just about to go in and talk to him.."
Emily sighed and straightened up a bit. "Good...good-...I need to see him too. My friend's in trouble."
Charon pulled the door open and guided the strange girl inside, not needing to hear another word about it. Trouble is trouble, and if he doesn't have to get mixed up in it, all the better for him.
Wizeman's tranze was shattered as he sensed entities entering his lair. Insulted to have such disrespect as someone barging in on him, he open all six eyes wide and glared at the intruders, but his scathing stare soon turned to one of utter perplexion.
A white female-seeming figure in a black outfit stood welded next to another being of equal hight; this second being being colored completely black, but supporting an endless neon green strip around his figure.
"..well....go on." Charon whispered softly, waiting for this girl to start up the conversation so he could add in Exo's situation as well.
Emily swallowed her uneasiness and cleared her throat in agreement. "...Mister Wizeman?" she asked quietly, stopping for a moment to gain volume to her voice, "...Can you help Eva...please?"
"Eva?" Wizeman repeated, not understanding what was going on.
"..and Exo too?" Charon added quickly, not liking the warm heat coming off the eyes hand now inches from his face.
"Of what relation do you two have to Eva and Exo?" Wizeman asked blankly. The resemblance these two strangers had to Eva and Exo were remarkable..but could that mean that these bodies were the very things he had created with his power? And that the inhabitants were meerly just..
"Exo's just some guy that could hear me when I was stuck in some dark place. Now it turns out that he's the one who's stuck....so can ya help us out?"
"And.." Emily cut in, "that's basically the same thing that's happened to Eva and me..will you please help her?"
Wizeman beagn to understand...
These strangers were the "voices" his creations had been claming to hear...and perhaps that glimmer was responsible for this transfer of souls. But wait....if Eva and Exo were now stuck like these two strangers had been, and these strangers now walk free....then it can only mean that each of the bodies Wizeman had created with his power support and house...two beings.
"Oh..and while I'm asking.." Charon started in again, wanting to get as much answered before that fun-killing Exo shows up, "...mind telling me why I'm not a chao anymore??"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Chapter 7: How to Deal with Unwanted Guests
~Part 1 (Chapter split to avoid a long post)

"..-alright, and after you hit this corner, keep going straight!"
"Alright!"
Running as fast as his awkwardly larger feet could carry him, Oscar sped toward this "trusty friend" of Chive's; one who Chive claimed could help them figure out what happened...some, "Wizeman" fella.

"...so what you're saying is..this is some kinda dream?" Charon asked sarcastically, annoyed at the fact that, apparently, some big-a-- weird dude decided to play "genetic dressup" with his body and change him into this lanky thing.
"...This is not a dream for you anymore." Wizeman spoke coldly, loathing the dissrespect in the tone of this Exo possessor. "You are, and forever will be, my servants. You shall never wake, and you shall never escape my control. As soon as I come to perfect understanding as to why you two control Eva and Exo's bodies, I will see to that the unessesary are...eliminated."
Charon crossed his arms and huffed. "So this body isn't mine? THANK FRIGGIN GOODNESS."
Emily looked at this stranger with wide eyes. If he claimed to be a chao...and she was a chao...then that ment whatever happened to him, happened to her as well. And even more so, that this stranger...was that black and green chao from the cage. "...Charon." Emily asked flatly, saying it more to herself than to him.
"What is it?" Charon asked annoyed, immediately after feeling confused as to how this person knew his name.
"...It's me...Emily.."
"...Emily-"
"Do you know where Oscar is? Is he okay? Is he like us too??" Emily felt comforted finding one of her allies from her own comforting world, but concern for her other friend controlled her actions as she got right up in Charon's face.
"..Oscar-?"
"ENOUGH." A booming voice echoed, sending the two possessors' hands reeling to cover their non-pressent ears. "YOU-" Wizeman stated, grabbing a hold of Charon with one of his hands, "You are to inform me on what you are, where you're from, and just what a "chao" is. Ressistance will result in immediate punishment."
Charon glared as yet ANOTHER hand was pushed up into his face. He cocked a non-pressent eyebrow and huffed. "I'm Charon, I'm a dark chao, and I'm done with this s--t."
Wizeman clentched his hand into a fist, agonizingly squeezing the rude possessor from all sides. "You are from the Waking World, correct??"
"..The waking WHAT?!"
"The world in which humans live! Species which must sleep in order to survive! Species that posses Ideya, and power my endless abilities!"
Charon took a gasp for air as his tight accomidations increased in its bind, "Yeah...that's..that's right.."
Wizeman loosened his grip and let the unwanted nuisance pant for precious breath. All of his eyes shot to the door....someone was approaching. With a loud bang, both doors vibrated, but didn't open, leaving everyone to stare at the strange occurance. Another bang echoed to them, accompanied with the sounds of hastened murmuring. A strange moment of complete silenece filled the lair as Wizeman and the two stared at the door, when finally, a muffled exclamation echoed inward, and the doors seperated from one another. Somthing blue came sprinting in, and with several pants, the phenomenon stopped, and stared at Wizeman with a flushed face. "...Are you "Wizeman"...?" the being spoke faintly, out of breath, and obviously confused out of his skull.
"Explain yourself."
Oscar placed his hands on his knees and kept up the useless attempts at trying to steady his breathing. "...Chive..wants...help..."
Wizeman looked at this being with a stern glare. All three of his creations had this strange defect...how uttterly annoying. Grabbing Oscar, he moved the three possessors together and chained them where they stood to one another, letting his roaming eyes circle around his prisoners.
"Each of you....state your name."
"Charon"
"Os...Oscar..."
"..Emily"
Wizeman observed them in silence for a long moment, before pulling all but three hands back to his body. "You three must be that which I used to create my newest servants: Eva, Chive, and Exo. By fusing my own power to each of you, I have sucessfully created that which will serve purpose to me, and their froms, are now yours."
The three sat in disbelief, Emily and Oscar cringing as Charon murmered a foul word to himself.
"Tell my creations to look for the very glimmer you three found....I will need them here...for the extraction."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:32 pm

~Part 2

"..so what," an angered Charon breathed, siting impatiently as he remained binded to his friends, "we're just gonna sit here and wait for whatever the heck this "Extraction" bulls--t is?!"
"...well, it's not like we can do that much right now..." Oscar replied lightly, his breath returning to a slow and steady pace.
"...at least we're all together now.."
"At least that's true." The three sat uncomfortably, still imprissoned to one another's backs. Having been sucessful in contacting these apparent "friends" of theirs, they now sat waiting for the dark void to claim them again. The boys heard a light groan and felt Emily lean against their backs. A massive wave of queasiness had set over Emily...one that she was finding it hard to handle, but it wasn't somthing she would have to worry about for long, for as soon as it had started, every other sense faded.
"Emily...you okay over there?" Oscar mumbled out, noticing that the white horn that he had seen resting on his shoulder had now turned red.
"..Emily's not here at the moment," an utterly new voice said, "and I don't intend on speaking to her again any time soon...deepest apologies."
Seeing that one of his creations had returned, Wizeman lazily flicked a finger up; the chains breaking around her with a quick clang. "Eva.." Wizeman spoke, glaring at her with all of his hands, "come to me....I must preform a necessasry procedure. ...It should prove worthwile if you desire that voice to be removed from your concious."
".wh- wait a minute-!"
"What are you planning to d-?!"
"SILENCE."
The chains tightened on the two it still contained in its trap, cutting off their demands of concern with a swift cut into their guts.
"..tsk tsk.." Eva said quietly, but loud enough for the two to hear. "I don't see what the problem is..if you truely are concerned, just watch and see what happens...fear is useless here."
Charon an Oscar watched with narrowed eyes as Eva chuckled to herself lightly and floated over to one of Wizeman's hands. "Now...I will need you to relax Eva...this may feel a tad..unpleasent." Wizeman hovered a hand under her as he spoke reasuring words, letting his lowered eye slowly creep all the way open without her noticing. "Now...just remain still." And with that being the last instruction given, Wizeman move another hand infront of her.
His eye shot open wide, and a hypnotizing ringing echoed, disorenting Eva to the point where all she could do by herself was hunch over. He grabbed her with the hidden hand from below her and held her up, locking her in place by her shoulders with a finger. The ringing stopped and his working hand glowed a mixing blue and purple, and within only a second, his intentions were obvious to see. Eva felt her whole soul being ripped out of her chest as Wizeman's glow yanked her forward, but leaving the rest of her trapped in his hold. With only a few urks escaping her open mouth, Eva felt herself grow colder as all the heat was centered at her chest. Wizeman increased his pull on his targeted area until the object of his attention presented itself...the eldest being he had used as an experiment. Slowly being ripped inch by inch out of Eva, Emily began to see another strange light, but this one was sucking her to it...and it didn't look as appealing as the glimmer she had used before..
Wizeman's eye shown brightly, and with the last of stuttered moans from Eva dying away, the chao fell limply onto Eva's boots.
"Extractaction...complete.."
Releasing Eva, Wizeman let her slump against his palm. She felt completely cold...and utterly empty. Looking own with blurry eyes, she stared st the white creature lying across her feet. That grotesque thing had been inside her? ...sickening. She looked to the two who still sat chained together, only to find that her siblings had taken their places long ago. "Hope you enjoy it, Exo." Eva said meekly to herself as she watched Wizeman leave her and free Chive...for his turn.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:56 pm

~Part 3
(Long-ish post so I can start getting to the storyline Dl )

"...Chive.."
"..Yes?"
"..Do you feel a tad...peculiar?"
"...Indeed I do, sister.."
"...Call me by my name.."
"..Sorry."

Watching with drooped eyes from a platform Wizeman had produced for them to rest on, Eva and Chive observed their Master as he began finishing his "procedure" on their other sibling. What were these grotesque things that had suddenly appeared from their bodies? How could creatures like THESE come from inside THEM?
"I trust that everyone is doing adequately?" Wizeman asked faintly, setting Exo by his two delerious siblings. He knew that ripping out the source from which his creations had been forged from might cause compliactions, but there was always the chance for unexpected benifits.
"...I'm doing fine." Chive said blandly, no spirit in his voice.
"....My condition is...adequate, Master." Exo agreed. Being the last to go through the extraction, he had yet felt the odd sensations his siblings before him have.
"..And you, Eva?" Wizeman asked, looking to the one who has been seperated from her creature the longest.
"..not...ade..quate..."
Wizeman moved his hand to examine Eva closer, and was dreaded to indeed find an after-effect from his plan.
Slowly trying to speak words, Eva remained unmoving on her back. "I..feel...unad..quat.." Her face steadily decreasing in color, she let her head limply roll to the side, her eyes glassy, but not yet dull.
"..Sister?" Chive asked with concern, fearing the wellbeing of his sibling, but also fearing his fate as well.
"As it seems..." Wizeman began, watching Eva curiously, "..you three cannot be severed from these creatures...risk your own wellbei-.." he stoped himself as Eva's figure flashed white for a moment, before emiting a soft glow. Small, ciruclar spheres of white light began lifting off of Eva, and with each few spheres gone her stability deminished, as she began to become trasnparent.
"...Eva!" Chive moaned lighty, before lettiing his head roll to the side as well. He stared at Eva as he too felt unadequate, and his fear being brought to life, he too flashed white, and soon began losing white spheres.
"What's happening to them, Master?" Exo asked breathless, looking at both of his fading siblings with wide eyes.
"...They are fading away, due to no specific power to support their life, other than the ideya I implanted in you three."
"..Ideya?"
Wizeman moved over Eva and picked up the creature from her body with the tips of his fingers. This was a stretch, but like there was much he could do in this situation. He moved the limp creature over Eva and released it from his grasp, letting it fall onto Eva, and with a pleased sigh, her predicament began to reverse itself. He repeated the same step with Chive and Exo, and as his creations regained strength and stood back up, he took time to put all the information together.
"What has occured here is somthing worth remembering, you three." He said calmly, pausing so his creations would pay attention. "The presence of those creatures inside you is necessary for you to continue your life. The result of loss of some sort of contact with your creature will be a slow and strenuous death."
The three looked at Wizeman with depressed expressions. "So in a way.." Exo began, attracting his sibling's attention as he spoke, "..we can never be free from these things?"
"That is correct." Wizeman replied, blinking a few times as he fully took in everything newly learned. "And it is to my understanding that the "dark place" I've heard mentioned, is just what your creature describes as being trapped inside you....therefore it makes sense that the same dark place you three saw is what you see when they have control of YOUR bodies. ....But knowing that these things can take control of you is what worries me.."
"Do not fret, Master." Eva spoke in, leaning against Chive for support. "We will train these things, and I'm convinced after enough experience, these creatures will be more than willing to be under your rule."
Wizeman stared at Eva, concidering her proposal. "Very well then...you three, tame your creature as you become proper Nightmaren. Adapt them to your lifestyle, and establish control over them....I am trusting you three to this task...do not fail me."
"We wouldn't think of it, Master." Chive said, slightly hunched over as he supported his shorter sibling.

As the group exited their Master's lair once more, they each exchainged glances, and just as before, each took off seperately...without another word.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Chapter 8: Proper Gear to Make You...."Unique"
(I won't lie, this chapter just mainly tells what each of them can do. Neutral I had to get this outta the way before I can get to the stoyline. -It's ALL parta the plan ;3 - If you just want to skip to the point on what they can do so you don't have to read all this crud, skip to the red marker. " * ")

Time Skip: 3 nights after extraction failure.

"Chive.....your presence is needed."
"Yes, Master."
Being summoned to appear through a telopathic connection with his Master, Chive quickly made his way towards Wizeman's lair, having the least bit of knowledge as to why he would be needed. "Hey, Chive?" A familiar voice calmly began, "Can I get out again later? ...I hate to say, but it's really dull in here all the time...". Chive looked at the ground as he moved, only regretting the response Oscar may have. "...I'm affraid I may need to have control for a few more days. I'm sorry." Chive felt a cold shiver in his chest breifly; he knew his creature would be a little upset, but what he said was true, and like it or not, Oscar was just going to have to accept this permenant change. "Alright then...whenever you're free, I guess." The cold sensation began to deminish as Oscar came to an acceptance of Chive's response, and without much thought on the request again, Chive had arrived at Wizeman's door.
Entering into Wizeman's lair, Chive was granted an unexpected surprise; his siblings were present as well.
"Chive," a more than used to voice began, "..come closer. There is somthing I have for you..."
Following instruction, Chive curriously approached, throwing the ocassional quick glance to his siblings, who seemed to appear rather exited about somthing.
"Chive...what I have for you is not to be abused." Wizeman stated calmly, looking at Chive with a half-closed eye. Chive nodded slightly and continued to listen, but still couldn't help but notice Eva and Exo's wonder-filled eyes. "....What I am going to bestow to you is what will make you unique. It shall be your weapon, your tool, and your soul responsibility to maintain."
Chive's eyes widened as dozens of ideas flashed through his mind. What kind of item would he be given? Would it be sharp? Could it extend? Will it be easier to stab things with it? He had no idea of what it could be, but the torturing wait Wizeman was keeping him in was almost enough for him to yell out and ask.
Putting two of his hands parallel to each other, Wizeman's eyes gave of a bright white glow, as he began to create somthing that could only make the group of three watch with unblinking eyes. With a bright flash Wizeman finished his creation, and to the astonishment of his viewers, the mysterious tool was somthing none of them had concidered.
A paintbrush.
A paintbrush half the size of the one to posses it.
A....big paintbrush.
Eva and Exo exchanged a quick "Am I seeing that correctly?" glance, but all Chive could do was stare in awe. Letting the brush plop down into his hand with a quick thud, Wizeman gently held the newly crafted tool out to Chive. The handle was brown in color, supporting long, cream colored bristles....and almost completely coating those bristles..was an endlessly colorful liquid.
"Take it, Chive." Wizeman ordered, growing a bit annoyed as all his creation did was stare at it. Hessitating for only a breif moment, Chive reached out and grabbed the brush. With the sound of the smallest glass breaking, the body of the brush instantly changed into a new, sleaker form. The brown body that had been round and friendly had transformed into a thin, blue tinted crystal, with the end supprting a sharp point, in favor then the rounded one from moments ago. The bristles had changed in color as well, no longer creamy, but a light purple. The mysterious liquid remained though....what a gorgious liquid it was..
Wizeman placed a finger to Chive's chest and with a soft glow, a black leather harness that intersected in the front now sat straped across his chest and waist. "Your brush will strap to the back of that belt, Chive. Carry it with you always, for that is my gift to you....the very thing that makes you unique." Chive hooked the translucent brish to his back and smiled. Perhaps his siblings had been given tools as well? Maybe that's what their exited eyes had percieved.
"Eva, Chive, Exo, you have all been granted a special ability, and you are to depend on it to support you through life, not my aid. Chive, you may create what you wish with that brush as long as you have paint. - "
"..and the paint is this strange liquid, Master?"
"...Indeed.....As I was saying, as long as you have paint, you may create and do as you see fit, but when you run out of paint, there is a necessary process you must perform." Moving his hand over Chive, Wizeman grapped the brush and held it out for him to observe. Draining all the colorful liquid from the bristles, a sharp clunk echoed thoughout the lair. A golden handle poped out of the body of the brush, resembling one the old ink pens where one would have to draw in ink from a specific source. "Observe this handle, Chive. When your paint supply has been used up, your brush will take this form. To obtain more paint, travel to Nightopia, and plunge your brush deep into the ground. Once you have done that, pull the handle outward...then your brush will take in paint from the very essence of that sweet dream."
* Chive nodded and took his brush back, already eager to race to Nightopia and refill that hyponotizing liquid. "As for your siblings.." Wizeman began again, attracting Eva and Exo's attention with a swift turn, "..their abilites were naturally enfused in them. Or to state in other words...they were born with what they have. Exo, demonstrate your ability, please."
"Yes, Master." Exo replied, pride seeping out of his lively tone. He closed his eyes and focused, and within the space of a heartbeat, another Exo was standing next to him, supporting the same, pride-filled expression.
"Exo can create replicas of himself...with the respective limit, of course. Eva, demonstrate your's now."
"Yes, Master." Eva replied softly. She extended her arm to her side and held her palm out facing upward. She wasn't quite sure what to do to demostrate, but she assumed anything was acceptable. With her concentration centered, a thin yellow disc floated above her hand.
"Eva can form fields to contian or block a respective force. And with your tool to create items on whim, Chive, I now expect no failures from you three. With your abilities now known, there is now no excuse."
"Failure, is NEVER tollorated."

(Next chapter will hopefully not be as wordy...expect about one or two more befroe we get to the good stuff. THE ACTUALL FREAKIN' STORY.)
*buh-buh-buh-BANISHMENT~~~ ....but for who?*
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down