Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good NiGHT everyone, my name is Musashi_HUmar! :)

5 posters

Go down

Good NiGHT everyone, my name is Musashi_HUmar! :) Empty Good NiGHT everyone, my name is Musashi_HUmar! :)

Post  Musashi_HUmar Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Like the topic says, I'm Musashi_HUmar and I'm 18 years old. I like to play video games, play guitar, play drums, sing, reading, anime/manga, and martial arts. So really, I'm a jack of all trades. Usually, I'll give anything at least one try. I also like just talking to people. I find out so much more about a person when I just take even 15 minutes to talk to them. Heck, people even sometimes come to me with their problems. I'll listen and try to give some helpful input. However, I do have some dislikes such as people that get in between me and playing NiGHTS, getting up early to go somewhere I don't want to go, school work, and mean people. What really gets on my nerves though is when my one friend calls me a NiGHTS fanboy. Granted, NiGHTS into Dreams... is my favorite video game of all time and always will be no matter what, but come on. I play lots of other games too.

I've been a NiGHTS fan for almost a few of years now. I got NiGHTS into Dreams... February 8, 2007. However, I first experienced the game at my cousin's house a couple of years ago. It was a hot August day and he had invited me over to his house to play games. So the game he decided to show me was a game for the Sega Saturn. A game called NiGHTS into Dreams... that would change my life forever. I tried it out for myself. The first dream I did was Splash Garden. I wasn't very good, but I still had a lot of fun. I left his house that day feeling very enlightened. I couldn't stop thinking about that game for a year and a half. Finally, I bumped into my cousin again one day and we talked about NiGHTS for a little bit. He said he could get me a Sega Saturn and a copy of NiGHTS into Dreams...

Almost a month later, after he had done some extensive searching, he got me a Saturn that was in good condition, and a copy of NiGHTS into Dreams that had the entire package. The box, controller, instructions, and game, all in the original cellophane! Right when I got the package, I hooked it into the TV right away. I played Spring Valley first. My life had been made 1,000,000x better. NiGHTS into Dreams... saved me from what would have been a very boring and unbearable winter. To this day, I've gotten A's on all the dreams. Therefore, I have the full ending.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Good NiGHT everyone, my name is Musashi_HUmar! :) Empty Re: Good NiGHT everyone, my name is Musashi_HUmar! :)

Post  SiLK Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 pm

It's good to have you here Very Happy
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Good NiGHT everyone, my name is Musashi_HUmar! :) Empty Re: Good NiGHT everyone, my name is Musashi_HUmar! :)

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:48 am

Agreed, it is very nice to see you here Musashi!
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Yay! I hope you have fun!
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTSRealaJackleFan Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 pm

*waves* Hello and welcome!!
NiGHTSRealaJackleFan
NiGHTSRealaJackleFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down