Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm kinda down...

3 posters

Go down

I'm kinda down... Empty I'm kinda down...

Post  Musashi_HUmar Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 am

For months now, I had been planning to leave home to move closer to my girlfriend, whom I want to marry some day. But in order to do that, I would have had to sneak away and leave everything and everyone else I had ever known behind. Now up until a couple nights ago, I was having no problem with this. But then I realized what I would be doing a couple nights ago. That made me sad. I even started to cry. So last night I made a really hard decision. I decided to stay where I am for the time being. I'm still gonna see her as soon as I can get a car, but I feel as though I let her down because I got her hopes up all this time. She understands why I made the choice, but it still hurts...
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

I'm kinda down... Empty Re: I'm kinda down...

Post  SiLK Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:03 am

I've already shared my thoughts with you over msn, so I won't repeat them here.
But as I made clear, sneaking away is never the solution. It only ever causes more problems.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:29 pm

When you're ready, you're ready, and when you're not, you're not. If your girlfriend understands your decision, that's great! You don't have to leave so soon if you don't feel up for it.

Although once you are ready, you should probably tell the residence of your home about leaving before doing so, like what SiLK said, sneaking away causes more problems.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum