Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year!

4 posters

Go down

Happy New Year! Empty Happy New Year!

Post  Musashi_HUmar Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:52 am

Happy new year, one and all! The year 2012 is now upon us! Why not share what you did and didn't like about this past year and what you hope to do this coming year! Keep it PG, mind you. Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! Empty Re: Happy New Year!

Post  Ace Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:32 am

Happy New Year!

Let's see, last year...I've started to write between last year at this time and this year. Not much else interesting happened.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:21 am

Happy 2012!

I'm not going to talk about the bad things that happened to me, you all know from the community section anyway.
Well let's see. This year I learned a few new tricks, and started working on posed plushies. I found out that I was going to be an Aunt, my nephew is due next week, but could come at anytime!

I started feeling an urge to work on my stories again, and started a pretty neat one that I'm hoping will be ready for unveiling by next Halloween. Smile
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  infractus Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:32 am

Happy New Year!

It's funny.. I kind of rarely look at the new year as a time to try and shoot for bettering myself, but with a few events coming up this week - it'll be the recharge for my batteries that I've been needing.
2011 was full of personal growth, but not without a ton of mistakes and a few situations that I'd like to acknowledge and forget. But, at least I know what it was and where I can improve.
infractus
infractus
Admin
Admin

http://www.infractus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down