Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think my cat won't make it much longer

3 posters

Go down

I think my cat won't make it much longer Empty I think my cat won't make it much longer

Post  Ace Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:58 am

My eldest cat Teddy Bear is 15 years old and she hasn't been doing good since she got out of the house. After we took her to the vet they told us that we should give her the antibiotic and the vitamins. Well the last day or so she's been sleeping for most of it, and she won't even leave my parents bed. Their out of town and it's just me and my brother here. I've been using a little dropper to give her water and I set her by her food, but she just doesn't want to seem to eat. I'm emotionally attached to her of course, since she came to us as a kitten.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

I think my cat won't make it much longer Empty Re: I think my cat won't make it much longer

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I can understand that you're worried about Teddy Bear, an illness of a pet is never easy to go through, especially if you've had the pet for 15 years. I don't know much about pet health, but I know that losing a pet or having an sick pet is difficult. Pets are extremely close friends, and having them gone forever is scary. I have high hopes for Teddy Bear.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

I think my cat won't make it much longer Empty Re: I think my cat won't make it much longer

Post  SiLK Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm sorry to hear it, all that you can really do is love her. 15 is a wonderful age for a cat, though. She's lucky to have lived such a long life. Hopefully she can hold out until your parents get back.
You're doing great, just see to it that she stays hydrated. You can add a drop of vinegar to her water, it's supposed to help with inner functions. Just a little, though.

It's always hardest on the owner when they're losing a pet, but she'll be much happier once the aches and pains go away. You can at least take comfort in that.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Sorry for not seeing that there was replies to this sooner.

She's doing better, but when I first made this topic, she was hardly moving around and I had to give her water with a syringe.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down