Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pleasure to fly by (Ha-ha introduction for me)

3 posters

Go down

Pleasure to fly by (Ha-ha introduction for me) Empty Pleasure to fly by (Ha-ha introduction for me)

Post  TheMajesticDreamingAngel Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Umm... Wow, this website is really fancy, I dear say... I don't even know what half of these buttons do! However, I suppose that I will learn as I post more and more.

It's nice to finally find a website for NiGHTS just like this one. My real name is Heather, and I'm an artist and a writer in making. Though, you're welcome to make up a nickname for me, since countless of others have. My newest nickname is MDA, which kind of reminds me of a law and order show lol! (Do I spot a Goku? ._. )

I've been in the NiGHTS fan base for a while now, a few years. Though, I swear I was doomed from the start, Watching commercials for the old game and NiGHTS being a cameo in nearly every Sonic game. To be honest, my fist NiGHTS game was the second one, however I knew there was a game before it. I found both games to be worth-while and I exclaim constantly that there should be more NiGHTS-related commercial stuff, such as more video games or maybe even a cartoon! People today need to be reminded about how important dreams can be.

I am guilty of being a fangirl. I have fan characters, like most of you probably have, all are based off of certain fears. I have even gone and made a Mepian fan character. My boyfriend made a peanut butter and jelly nightmaren, which is kind of funny to imagine, no? XD Anyway, every chance I get, I try to turn people onto NiGHTS. So yes, I am a pretty big fangirl, I suppose. I purposely bought the sega saturn to play the first NiGHTS game, and nothing more. I also can't say "NiGHTS" without capitalizing everything like so or it annoys me, even when I'm not speaking of the game at all!

Well, lets see... I'm almost seventeen, pretty sad no? xD
I'm a girl, and I dream of being a writer or a video game designer, maybe both?

Oh, and before you ask, I see NiGHTS as more of a male than a Female. Though I respect everyone's opinion and I realize that NiGHTS is genderless. Though, since it is rude to call someone an it, I will refer to NiGHTS as a male. Also, Reala as a male as well, since I realize some old school fans may see Reala as a female and disregard the new design, and Voice. To be honest, That makes some freaky female though ._.
I normally give my characters set genders just for he sake of being polite, but I suppose they can be either or as well. Well, maybe not one of them since she falls under special circumstances, but I think I'll get to that later on.

Well, I guess thats everything as for an introduction, pardon any spelling errors that I missed.

Good night now!
TheMajesticDreamingAngel
TheMajesticDreamingAngel

Back to top Go down

Pleasure to fly by (Ha-ha introduction for me) Empty Re: Pleasure to fly by (Ha-ha introduction for me)

Post  Musashi_HUmar Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Welcome to our forum! We're sure glad to have you here! I sure hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us chatting about NiGHTS and other related things! Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Pleasure to fly by (Ha-ha introduction for me) Empty Re: Pleasure to fly by (Ha-ha introduction for me)

Post  TheMajesticDreamingAngel Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Musashi_HUmar wrote:Welcome to our forum! We're sure glad to have you here! I sure hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us chatting about NiGHTS and other related things! Smile

I know you, no? Gaia, yes? Very Happy
TheMajesticDreamingAngel
TheMajesticDreamingAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Drat, Musashi beat me!
Welcome to the forum, I'm delighted that you chose to join us! As you may have guessed, I'm CornsilkDreamer. Smile

The buttons are pretty simple once you're used to the setup. Our forum rules are at the top of the forum, under "Rules and Such" and you can edit your posts if you want to add anything or make corrections.
You'll figure it out.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMajesticDreamingAngel Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 pm

SiLK wrote:Drat, Musashi beat me!
Welcome to the forum, I'm delighted that you chose to join us! As you may have guessed, I'm CornsilkDreamer. Smile

The buttons are pretty simple once you're used to the setup. Our forum rules are at the top of the forum, under "Rules and Such" and you can edit your posts if you want to add anything or make corrections.
You'll figure it out.

Thank you, I'll be sure to check them out ASAP. However, there is one thing I am confused over... Theres a spot in my profile that says Character sheets, and it's telling me the field for the form does not exist..? And what is that section of the profile for?

Last edited by TheMajesticDreamingAngel on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something and Fixed typo errors)
TheMajesticDreamingAngel
TheMajesticDreamingAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down