Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old movies that bring back good memories.

5 posters

Go down

Old movies that bring back good memories. Empty Old movies that bring back good memories.

Post  Brisingr Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:01 pm

(I did search for this and didnt find anything.)

Got any? What are they?

Mine are mostly old Disney movies like Toy Story, Lion King, Lady and the Tramp, Pooh, and The Jungle Book. But also Teeage Muntant Ninja Turtles and such.

They remind me of the good ol' Disney and not the one that we seam to have today. It seams that I've bonded with these charaters..... sort of.

Anyone else have any good movies that bring up memories?
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Old movies that bring back good memories. Empty Re: Old movies that bring back good memories.

Post  MagicPickleFairy Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 pm

I was just recently reminded of a movie named, "My Neighbor Totoro," which was my first anime, it didn't help me get into more anime, since I've just watched that movie all of the time as a kid, but it was a good introduction to anime.

I was a very big Disney fan as a child; my favorite was Mary Poppins. Yet of the animated movies, I was constantly changing my favorites, yet the favorites mostly included princesses. Yet my favorite today is Beauty and the Beast. My non-princess favorite was Sword and the Stone.

I also remember when I was a younger teenager, getting The Black Cauldron as a gift. I didn't watch the movie often, but it really sparked my interest in fantasy.

Yet Mary Poppins will be my childhood favorite, I tend to like mediums that are about single people who make the lives of children better, like Mary Poppins and NiGHTS.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Old movies that bring back good memories. Empty Re: Old movies that bring back good memories.

Post  Brisingr Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 pm

How could I forget about Marry Poppins? :oops: I loved that movie..... maybe I'll watch it this weekend.... If I can find it... hahaha...
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 am

Oh for me it would be any Thomas the Tank Engine video, Snow White, Toy Story, and the original Star Wars trilogy. Very Happy
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 am

MagicPickleFairy wrote:I was just recently reminded of a movie named, "My Neighbor Totoro," which was my first anime, it didn't help me get into more anime, since I've just watched that movie all of the time as a kid, but it was a good introduction to anime.

Yes! My Neighbor Totoro is one of my all time favorite movies. It's just so sweet.
I also get nostalgic over Flight of the Navigator. About a confused spaceship that partners with a boy to try to find its way home. It has 80's music, aliens, time travel, and a goofy robotic "head" the ship uses to emote better.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 am

I guess the black cauldron, The emperors new groove, home alone, and Sonic the hedgehog movie! Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Anyone remember The Little Engine That Could? I watched it all the time as a little tike....
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down