Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can!

+3
SiLK
Korin-of the-dusk
NiGHTS and Sonic
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can!

Post  SiLK Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:23 am

We can discuss Chao in the gaming section, this is a place for whatever topic happens to come up.

SonicS29, I see you have a new signature image. Smile
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can!

Post  Ace Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 am

I'm thinking of changing both my avatar and my signature, but I am not sure to what yet.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:14 pm

SiLK wrote: SonicS29, I see you have a new signature image. Smile

Indeedy I do! :b
I finally got my fangirly hands on that Superstars racing game last week...too bad my sig suffered cause of it.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

I think your sig is still good. Smile

I don't know if I'm ever gonna buy ASR. It looks kinda fun, but racing games have never been my forte.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Yeah, I'm the same. Racing games just aren't my thing. I prefer puzzle games or any RPG with a well thought out storyline.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 pm

I like RPG's mostly, but I also love side scrolling stuff and other games that are just plain random and original.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 pm

I do too, to me it mainly matters if the game is fun or not. I hate to call myself a Sonic fanboy because some fanboys are very dumb, I also like to call myself a true sonic fan because I love all sonic games for what they brought us ect. (I just wanted to chat about that, sorry) Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:57 pm

I like Sonic games, but I wouldn't call myself a fanboy. For the longest time, I had a friend who called me a NiGHTS and Rurouni Kenshin fanboy, just because NiD was my favorite game and Kenshin was my favorite manga. I think he's a little right to an extent, but I'm not completely obsessed with them. I play other games and read other manga as well and like those too.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:00 pm

I really like Sonic games but just playing Sonic gets boring, I play alot of other games too, mostly SEGA though. Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

I grew up mostly on Nintendo games. The only console I had was an NES until I was maybe 10 or 11, when we finally got a SNES. Then when I was 16, I finally got a Saturn and my copy of NiD. Not too long after, I got a Genesis and a Dreamcast. Then when I was about 17 or so, I got my Wii. I then got my PS1 when I was 18 and replaced it with a PS2 a few months later and sold the PS1.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Cool, I may just be the youngest person to buy a Dreamcast. I bought mine on my birthday last year 9, 13, 09 I turned to an age I shall not speak of (I don't want to tell anybody, it makes me nervous Sad)
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 pm

When you turned 13, perhaps??
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh how I just love my cat, she's so silly. At night I was looking at her and she ran into the back of the couch! haha isn't she so silly? (Oh and Musashi, about your question, not really)

Last edited by NiGHTS and Sonic on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Seems like you have quite an amusing cat. Smile My girlfriend has one that just does random stuff all the time. Its quite funny. Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Speaking of cats, Ace has a real sweetie. Right, Ace?
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Oh, yeah, Kitkat is very very sweet, she's about 6 months old and loves to play. Right now she's just sleeping on my a laptop bag.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Aww XD
I have Poe on my lap and she keeps trying to lick my arm everytime I type!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:09 pm

lol I actually got licked on the lips by my aunt's dog this weekend. XD He's a happy, playful little thing. He's pretty well behaved, for the most part.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm

The kitten loves to lick people on the nose, it's cute.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm

I guess we must taste good.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Probably the saltiness that they can get off of us.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:21 am

Or in the case of the cats, they think that we need cleaning. Smile
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:22 pm

lol I don't think I'd want a cat bath.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:32 pm

She was licking and biting my thumb earlier, it was cute.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:38 pm

I wish I had a kitty...
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next