Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erm. Hiya xD totally lost newbie here!

+2
SonicS29
CammieStrone
6 posters

Go down

Erm. Hiya xD totally lost newbie here! Empty Erm. Hiya xD totally lost newbie here!

Post  CammieStrone Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:17 pm

So, as the title says, I'm lost lol, but being me, that's not much of a surprise. Razz I'm probably going to get a lot of questions or something like that after saying this... but I've never heard of Nights. is it some sort of SEGA game? If so, i'll look it up and stuff >>

Anyway, I found this site trying to find squbbly adoptables and thought this was a good site for it, but instead found something more interesting! Very Happy Also, I talk alot. I happen to be my family's chatter box. Razz I'm very much in love with almost any sort of manga and anime. I also love to write and read. I am also working on a vampire romance novel of mine that I hope to publish one day (actually, it's pretty much the only novel of mine I want to try publishing xP). Roleplaying is in my genes, and my mother is a very good speller and helps me with descriptions, so I feel as though I'm a very exceptional RPer Smile

If there's anything else anyone would like, feel free to! I'm extremely open minded. Very Happy I'd love to make lots of friends on here. Smile
CammieStrone
CammieStrone

Back to top Go down

Erm. Hiya xD totally lost newbie here! Empty Re: Erm. Hiya xD totally lost newbie here!

Post  SonicS29 Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm

.::Welcome to DFtF~!::. ;D
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Erm. Hiya xD totally lost newbie here! Empty Re: Erm. Hiya xD totally lost newbie here!

Post  SiLK Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Welcome!
Yes, NiGHTS was made for the SEGA Saturn in 1996. I highly recommend looking it up!
More recently, another NiGHTS game came out for the Wii, but Journey of Dreams is pretty different from the original. It's still fum, though.

So you're looking for squibies, huh? You actually aren't that far off. If you look in our Off Topic section, we have a whole thread devoted to adoptables, and some of us who draw squibies have links to our profiles there.

But back on topic, I'm glad that you decided to join us, and hope that you will have fun here. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Welcome to the forum, I don't know much about squibies, but I'm glad to see new members on this forum. We are a very pleasant community! Very Happy

A lot of us like to roleplay, watch anime and read manga. So you can check out the forums here on those topics. We also have the writer's forum, which is great for writers. I'm a writer myself, but had only posted some fanfiction scenarios on that forum.

But I agree with SiLK, you should look up NiGHTS into Dreams. If you own a Wii, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is also a great game. Journey of Dreams has the same characters, but different gameplay, but still fun.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Welcome to our forum! I hope you enjoy all the good times you'll have here with us chatting about our favorite flying maren! Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 am

We don't only talk about NiGHTS here, so don't feel that you can't just say what's on your mind.
Just hang out in the Off Topic area to discuss everything else! Smile
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello CammieStrone welcome to dreams for the fandom. Very Happy
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  CammieStrone Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Wow! Very Happy I wasn't expecting so many people to reply to this at all! ^.^ I feel really welcomed now, and I feel as if this is a great site full of great people! Thanks so much, everyone, and I hope we all get to be friends! Very Happy

Anyway, now that the moment of friendship is over, xD, I was hoping to find out if anyone here liked an anime/manga called D.N. Angel. Because I was hoping to post a songfic for one of the characters, but not if no one's ever heard of him! xD So.. yeah, lol
CammieStrone
CammieStrone

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:49 pm

I've heard of the series, but never watched.
Why don't you make a thread for it in the Off Topic section so that we can discuss it? Smile
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down