Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life as NiGHTS and Sonic

Go down

My life as NiGHTS and Sonic Empty My life as NiGHTS and Sonic

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:20 am

Well, nothing much happens in my life but I'll just start with today. Well when I logged on to this forum today I was greeted to the nice posts of my fellow members and I've also had a fun time playing games with SiLK. While I wasn't on the forum I thought I'd update my new forum, were I added new categories and register the URL. I'll be waiting to see what happens with that for a few weeks.I've also been playing JoD where I've been having loads of fun on Bell bridge and taking care of the adorable Nightopians and getting new mepians. I was also looking up videos of NiGHTS into Dreams for the PS2 and petting my cat. I love that cat she is so cute especially those big blue eyes. That's all i have to say today Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

My life as NiGHTS and Sonic Empty Re: My life as NiGHTS and Sonic

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Well I know it's been awhile but I'm back. Ok today was pretty good except some parts of school, but I don't want to bore you with school. I started on the first book of Harry potter awhile ago and finished it yesterday, I must say it's such a great book! When I got home today I got on the internet and looked up videos of NiGHTS into Dreams PS2, the graphics are just beautiful! I can't get enough of that game! Oh how I wish I had some money to buy a PS2, A swap magic, A usb stick and the game.

(I know this is my life journal but I have to know, How do you mod a PS2 to play NTSC/J on a U.S. PS2?
Please!) I've also been playing with my dog and cat, though I hate how my dog bites when he plays. It's so annoying! I've noticed been rather quiet around here and has anybody read my story in the story section of the forum I love it when people comment on stories that I type! Anyways see you!, and have a good night. NiGHTS will always be with you! Very Happy
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm

It's been a long time but, I just made a cool NiGHTS chao and it's so cute
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content