Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiGHTS into Dreams Fanfiction Scenarios

2 posters

Go down

NiGHTS into Dreams Fanfiction Scenarios Empty NiGHTS into Dreams Fanfiction Scenarios

Post  MagicPickleFairy Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Just because it sounds fun, I am making scenarios for you people in Dreams for the Fandom to write. Scenarios are small ideas that one person comes up with, then an author write a one shot fanfiction based on the idea.

You can write a fanfiction based on the scenario, or write your own scenario for another author to write.

Scenarios:

Ones by Pickle:

1. Wizeman commanded Reala to take care of a Nightopian. Lacking the knowledge of how to take care of a Nightopian, Reala asked NiGHTS for help.

-Why does Wizeman want Reala to take care of a Nightopian?

-How will this experience change Reala?

2. In the events of NiGHTS into Dreams, Wizeman had a plan to take NiGHTS down with a new Nightmaren named Selph. Yet somehow, Selph never came to begin his/her battle with NiGHTS. (Based on a boss in NiGHTS into Dreams that was not in the final game.)

- Who is Selph?

- Why didn't Selph fight NiGHTS?

3. A mysterious tent appears in Soft Museum and Claris takes a look inside to see that Jackle was inside, shuffling his/her tarot deck. "Come in, come in, let me read your fortune," the red nightmaren says to Claris.

- How will Claris interact with Jackle?

- If Jackle is in Nightopia, then who is in Nightmare being the boss-maren?

When you write your one shot fanfiction, post here for everyone to see.

If you want to write a Scenario, also post here, I will put it in the first post and give you credit for writing the Scenario.

Have fun!

Last edited by MagicPickleFairy on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

NiGHTS into Dreams Fanfiction Scenarios Empty Re: NiGHTS into Dreams Fanfiction Scenarios

Post  SiLK Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Ooh, this will take some thinking... let me sleep on it.

If anyone else has any ideas though, please do share! I don't think that there are any wrong answers in a project like this. Smile
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

NiGHTS into Dreams Fanfiction Scenarios Empty Re: NiGHTS into Dreams Fanfiction Scenarios

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:02 am

Thanks SiLK, you are correct, you cannot be wrong when writing based on any scenarios or writing your own scenarios.

Well, that is the beauty of NiGHTS, you can't be wrong when writing fanfiction for the purple maren.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down