Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Eva watched with amazed eyes as Puc showed Vaye the door in the best way imaginable.....with a slam to the face. All Eva could do is stare with a growing smile, trying her best to not break into a laugh from the hillarity of it all, before taking a deep breath and turning to Puc with a sweet grin. "I'd love to go, Puc." Eva answered happily, already getting her coat and boots gathered up.
Oh, what a day today will be, a lovely adventure by a forest's river....sounds perfect..if not...almost familiar..

Chive's eyes popped open as a horrible screech echoed through his open door, startiling him enough to where his unsteady hands automatically shot for his brush placed just to the side of his bed..falling out from his bed trying to reach it. Regaining his balance as he pushed himself up hastily with brush in hand Chive headed off through his door, planning to investigate this mystery....but seeing an all too familiar figure resting in a heap just one door down....Chive gulped.
...Vaye....gracious, why is Vaye....?? ..She looks injured....he should go and see is she needs assistance....but....it's VAYE...
Hating himself for even concidering taking this step forward, Chive slowly exited out of his doorway...gradually gliding down to the non-moving Vaye, each inch that he floated closer making him want to jump another forty feet back. Coming to Vaye's side, Chive gave a final gulp, before lowering down onto one knee and placing a hand on her shoulder. "..V-V-Vaye...? ...V-Vaye...do you need help..?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Puc sighed with relief, he'd rather leave this place once again, before fighting Vaye head on. Of course, Puc wanted to avoid any unnecessary battles between fighters, just be able to survive till the war ends, that was his only plan, and to protect Eva...as well. "Alright, I'll make a paraloop to there, it should be complete when you're done getting ready." Puc got the location in his mind, the quiet peaceful forest, the slow moving blue river, and with that image formed his paraloop.

Lei-Lei hid back in the front room by the hallway, another nightmaren appeared from his room, and she couldn't be seen by others, she was only an observer. Vaye sat up, holding her forehead trying to stop the throbbing pain, she noticed by feeling her persona, a crack had appeared on it from the door being slammed in her face.....she was angry.....but yet.....she couldn't hold in her tears. Then a voice called out to her....touching her shoulder, she looked at Chive, he starred at her with worry. Tears continued to run down her cheeks, pulling Chive into a hug...her plan began, "Chive....I missed you...."

"It doesn't matter now Reala." SPiTE responded with a stern voice, seeing Reala here meant his was ready for a second fight, but SPiTE couldn't provide that, "I'm out of this war, so just go find others to fight!"
"Oh SPiTE, I'm only interested in who else got in a win just like I had, or did you just break your persona on accident?"
SPiTE just wanted to pounce Reala, and break the persona the rest on his greedy face.....but maybe he should tell him, SPiTE wasn't able to fight off Vaye......maybe Reala could....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Chive wasn't sure what to do this time...he was being hugged again, but yet...Vaye wasn't sheding drops from her eyes before..it somehow...the drops somehow make him feel...diffrent...more depressed, almost..
"...Vaye...?" Chive began quietly, awkwardly taking his hand a stroking her back with a repeated downward motion, absolutely clueless as to what he's supposed to do at this point, "...It is...uh...It is..alright.....I..erm...longed your presence as well....please do not be sad..."
He had no idea if being like this would easily make his subject for capture again...but the tears from her eyes....they didn't seem like they were of harmful purpose..

Finished with the last of her coat and boots, Eva turned towards with an exited smile, straightening her collar as her curious eyes gazed through the portal Puc has produced for the two of them. "....Gorgeous..." Eva mumbled to herself as she drifted closer, peering through the portal as her eyes wandered around through the location, that errie feeling of deja vu coming back to her....for reasons still unkown to her..
"...Shall we be off, Puc?" Eva asked as she straightened up, judging by the silence outside her door, that Vaye won't be much of a problem anymore....just amazing....that Puc could take her out with a single blow.....just amazing..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 pm

"Chive.....I'm joyful now..." Vaye pulled out of the hug to stare at Chive with intent eyes, hiding her true actions with sorrow and false emotions, "All thanks to you...." With no minute to spare, she locked her lips with Chive's, to bring him further through her plot....and because.....she wanted......to feel a difference....

"Yes, let's go!" Puc said enthusiastically, grabbing Eva's hand an pulling them towards their destination, appearing by the bank of the pictured river, rushing against smooth jumping stones and following at a pulsing pace, while around them, trees of many shades of green hung above the land, bring shade and tranquility to their location.
"Here we are, what do you think?" Puc asked, curious to how Eva thought of their newest adventure so far.

"It was a nightmaren named Vaye, she has the ideya of hope, and has a hideout at the Dream Gate, apparently, that is where the infinity ideya is." SPiTE gave the information he wanted Reala to know, to go after that evil girl and punish her for her actions and disobedience to Wizeman. "Please do what you can to make your battle against her slow and painful." With that said SPITE turned around, begining to float up in the air, wanting to find somewhere el-
STAB!!!
SPiTE froze in the air, his body went cold in a flash, slowly looking down at himself, the tip of a lance, pierced right through his body.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Eva looked around with intriqued eyes open wide, looking across all the trees above and around, studying the beautiful and varing shades of color they posses, soon letting her eyes fall towards the peacefull water of the river, admiring its gentle current and pleasnt sounds of water tricking by. "...It's....gorgeous..." Eva softly replied, energetic eyes coming to rest back on Puc after their survey of this new area was complete, a thankful smile across her face as she moved closer to Puc. "Thank you for this day...sweetheart.." With that, Eva gave Puc a light kiss on the cheek, before pulling back, taking Puc's hand in both her own and bringing it up to her face, a dreamy expression written across it as she playfully batted her long eyelashes. "You always pick such incredible places, my angel."

Chive couldn't break away from Vaye's intent stare, stuck in his spot as he listened to her short speach. It made him feel a little bit better to hear that just simply being right here somehow is making the grief she feels better...he still doesn't understand these complex emotions though...so odd in their nature..
But all of Chive's thoughts died away with one simple action, one thing he never thought would happen to him in all his existance, one thing Chive never even thought of happening in all his existance...Vaye....she's given...giving him..the first kiss...Chive's ever had..
Lax eyes shot their way open, muscles in every area, be it from head to toe, locked and frozen, nothing in Chive letting him move, only leaving the feeling of the presure on his face from Vaye for Chive to feel...that, and the odd kick going through his chest area....he must do something....but....Chive..couldn't think of a thing to do...other than...accept..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 pm

"You're welcome Eva." Puc responded with a warm smile on his face, it felt well to be praised by Eva again,they were truly together once more. "I know about your...distaste in water, but......would you mind relaxing in the waters with me....?" Puc asked blushing, it's a calming feeling to bath in river waters......yet he was turning red just thinking about it....

The trap was sprung, Vaye felt no resistance from Chive, he was under her spell. She pulled away, with a grimace cheek, she asked, "Did I reward you too much?" She was able to get herself back to her feet, he would soon reach the peak of excitement, falling in love.....and total dominance, will be Vaye's

SPiTE didn't want to struggle lose, the more he moved, the more pain his wound inflicted. Reala gave out a wicked laugh, he had finally done it, there was no surviving this strike, SPiTE will slowly disappear until there is nothing, Reala had won their little childish rivalry, now to gloat. "It was obvious to the end SPiTE." Reala began, "who has true power." swinging his lance to knock SPiTE lose, he fell on the ground, tumbling, an obvious hole through his chest, he couldn't look up, he couldn't move, he closed his eyes, ad Reala spoke his final words, "You were never meant to exist in my world order, SPiTE." and with that, SPiTE faded away....and Reala headed to his next target, at the Dream Gate.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Eva blinked a few times at Puc's request, mouth already open to reply as she looked to the river and back a few times...but not a word escaping the hole. "..Oh, um..." Eva began gradually, unsure of whether to accept....knowing what water tends to do with her suit...and all....but...maybe if she just stays careful, it will be okay.....Puc does seem very exited about the thought..
"..Of course I wouldn't mind, Puc..!" Eva replied cheerfully, letting her hold of Puc's hand drift back down to her waist from its previous position, "It sounds de-..delightful..!"

SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Puc smiled at her acceptation, however.....he still felt that she still was.....indecisive to actually submerge herself in water. "alright....but you still seem nervous...." Puc put bluntly, floating towards the bank of the river and looking down at his reflection, the white persona taking his full attention, "Are you want to go in the river?"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Chive was left speechless as Vaye pulled herself back, not even able to form the slighest of words...the simplest of thoughts..he didn't know what he should say..what he's supposed to say...after something like...something like that...
"...I..." Chive began faintly, getting himself up to his unsteady feet, a hand half frozen infront of his face, unsure whether to sheild his mouth or not, "...I...you...wh-...we..." all Chive could do is mumble to himself, eyes stuck in Vaye's trapping gaze as a pale blush glew out from his cheeks...why had she...why does he feel.......he wished this kick in his chest area would stop...it's getting really fast now..

Eva took in a deep breath as Puc turned to make his way over to the river. She was going to just accept what may happen, and maybe even embrace it....just acting nervous all day won't make this adventure fun for either of them.....and besides, maybe Puc won't even notice when her suit gets wet..there'a always a chance..maybe he won't even care..yeah, maybe Puc won't even care!
"Nervous..me?" Eva started with a sly smile, joining Puc by the water as she fiddled with her coat buttons, "I'm more than up for it if you are...just.." Eva stopped, staring down into the water herself..giving a silent gulp as her boots unzipped and coat sat neatly folded on the ground...just her and her suit, once again...
"..How...How about we go in together?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Vaye giggled, she barely heard what Chive was saying to himself, but it was obvious, he was dumbfounded by his situation, and didn't know how to handle it. She placed her finger on his lips to make him stay silent for a moment being, "I know this a little too much for, I could tell when we kissed." Vaye continued to giggle, it would be easy enough to just take the persona from him just like she did SPiTE......but a feeling inside herself prevented this, "If you want me to just leave, I'll go, but say nothing..." Vaye moved her hips by a rhythmic beat, catching Chive's attention once again, "...and I'll surely get my way..."

Puc looked at the water once more before looking back at Eva, he gulped, somehow.....he felt nervous himself, somehow he was still paranoid of all that went around him.....this war....bathing in the middle of a river? they would just be sitting ducks.....but he also felt.....he wanted to be closer to Eva.....and for that...., "right.....but....I hope you don't mind......If I swim in the water.....bare..?" Puc continued to blush red, as he unzipped his body suit....letting it drop before him, and quickly jumping into the cool water
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Eva couldn't believe the sight that had passed right before her eyes....Puc...for the first time...Puc...Puc had undressed...
...Eva has never seen such perfect arms before...such perfect legs...all she could do is remain in her stance, cheeks matching horns in both color and tint. She didn't even care about her suit anymore, the threat it holds not even coming across her mind as she took an awkward step forward, before walking into the river from its edge after Puc.
...This is going to be a day she won't forget...she can feel it already..

"...Wh-...wh-..." All Chive could say was babble to himself, unsure with what to say with the choices Vaye has given him....but just seeing the odd thing she did with her waist as she talked....Chive's mind went blank.
Chie was confused....this kick in his chest that was just some thump before has now turned to a full-blown pound....for an odd reason unknown to him, he felt his cheeks getting warmer...he didn't get any of this. Vaye is so diffrent from everybody else...he's never seen anyone act like her..speak like her..think like her.....say what she said to him...but whatever she wants from him, whatever this "way" is that Vaye wishes to get...Chive couldn't say anything against it...he has nothing to say.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:05 am

Puc closed his eyes, the cold rush of water taking him under, he heard as the tranquility around him from the forest, became silent. Opening his eyes, he saw world around him he never thought he see would lay eyes on, a world of pure blue with the stepping stone on the surface extending like mountains from the bottom of the pebble covered riverbed. This sight was beautiful....but he couldn't be distracted, after all, he wanted to share this moment with Eva. As he swam back up to the surface, his body glistening from the sun shinning down on his damp skin, the splashing sound echoing in the river, Eva had joined him in the blue world.

Vaye's giggle became a laugh, She stared down at Chive as she pulled in closer, like a cobra after prey, taking the first bite. "How cute, you're speechless. I can hardly tell if your scarred or proving your brave enough to stand your ground." Vaye kept herself quiet as she reached out to Chive's face, removing the persona carefully from his face, but didn't run away from Chive, or even break the persona in front of him. No, she placed the persona on the floor, and her hands returned to Chive's face, messaging Chive's forehead and cheeks, and giving him a calm smile, "You don't have to prove anything to me, I like you as you are..."

Reala wasn't safe, dodging the thorn tendrils of massive plant, his only area of protection was the trees that kept this plant blind. He arrived to the Dream Gate through a paraloop, only to be greeted by the roar of the behemoth that rests at the platform of the extending stairs, a massive plant with roots and vines overflowing from the stairs railing, With a massive Venus flytrap head, baring sharp teeth, and attitude to match. Reala went in for the first strike, but the plant he been able to quickly make its counter as three vines whipped back and worth to ward off Reala. Now his only best choice of action, was to hide, visualize, and find this plants weak point.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Eva tightly squeezed her eyes shut as her face went under the water, the cooling temperature of the river soon covering all parts of her...the feeling of water now all around....no dry sections in this wet world to be found.
Haistily breaking back to the surface as to stay within sight of the dry space she adores, Eva brought her head back up above the water with a quick pull up, coughing lightly as she kept her eyes from even resting on the land, forbiding themselves to give her even one thought about climbing back out....she's in here to be with Puc...and she's going to stay in here...to be with Puc..
Come to think of it...Eva wondered where Puc had gotten to. They had jumped in mere seconds from one another...but Eva knew she hadn't gone as far down as he did. Curious, Eva began to look all around, searching for the one she had come to spend her day with in this peaceful scenery...and spotting him just a little ways away from herself..light shining off his pure magnifcence...all Eva coud do is stare at him again..a mindless gaze accompanied by a set of rose colored cheeks...not thinking about it at all as she soon found herself swimming over to him, silently making her way to him through the water, as she came up to him, taking her arms out from the water as she ran them around him, pulling him into a hug from behind, with head proped with silly grin on his shoulder. .....Who cares about the water now, the most perfect thing is in it..all the reason Eva needs to hop right in.

SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Puc was relieved to see Eva swimming through the river water, though it still puzzled him how much she distastes water. Having her arms wrapped around him, Puc blushed, to feel her arms pressed against his skin, he let his legs keep them afloat, holding Eva close to him.....was all he needed.

Reala knew the plant was summoned for a reason, and has a reason for attacking Reala. Simply, it was guarding something, and anyone else trying to claim it, is plant food for this massive monster. So what is it hiding? He was curious to know.....what is Vaye hiding?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm

All Chive could do was stare...stare into the eyes that pulled him into their gaze..the owner of these eyes...still...not like anyone else he's ever come across...hypnotic eyes and all..
The thought of getting his persona at least back in his hand plused through Chive's mind for a moment as he watched Vaye move downward and set it down softly on the floor, but Chive couldn't get himself to move an inch...he felt it was still safe down there...it might just be him, but he felt that to be true...and as Vaye took her hands and reached for his face, slowly and gently rubbing her fingers soothingly on his cheeks and forehead...all Chive could do was let his eyes slip closed, a little smile on his face, accompanied by a pale pink.
...Wait...wait...he was...supposed to do something...something..about a..blue floor...he..couldn't remember..

Eva's heart sang a gentle melody of bliss as she felt her hug being returned to her, the magic of it all only amplified by the fact that this moment is the first in all of Eva's memory, where during their sweet moment...there is no cloth separating their arms.
Eva has never felt so at peace before...so in sync with everything around...just by hugging Puc, feeling him hugging her...this feeling is something Eva hopes to experience again and again...pure love...just her..and Puc..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 am

Vaye had brought Chive into the hypnotic trap easily and swiftly, but she knew it would be cruel just to break his persona right now, after all, she doubted he would have been in any battles yet....other then being caught by her charms...twice! Vaye returned the persona placed on the floor back on Chive's face, and giving him a kiss before telling him, "I'll make sure, we're the last two standing in this war." Vaye stood up, "Oh, I almost forgot!" Vaye placed her hands on the yellow skirt at her waist, she pulled it off, showing off her yellow battle-suit, placing it at Chive's feet, "Something to remember me by" and left down the hall, back to Puc's room. Passing by the front room, Lei-Lei made a paraloop back to nightmare, she had seen enough....

Puc is truly in bliss; He is together with Eva in river holding each other, he was able to expose himself with no regrets, and best off all, not a moment of this time together has he ever thought about that the war. It was just them and calming surroundings....nothing could ruin this..
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Chive watched quietly with pink cheeks as Vaue departed back down the hallway, a little feeling of disappointment floating around in his chest to see that she was leaving.....but looking back down to his feet...in a way..it looks like she'll always still be around..
With gentle hands, Chive carefully lifted Vaye's cloth into his hands...feeling the pleasant texture if it as he ran his fingers through it slowly. It was nice of her...very nice of her to leave him something like this..something that still feels as warm as she had felt..
Standing up with torn away skirt still in his hands, Chive straighter it out, before wrapping the cloth around his collar, and tieing it off into a scarf..still running his curious fingers through the soft fabric...before freezing up...hearing a slow smack of hands...a slow clap of sorts coming from somewhere around....and with an embarrassed look up, the source of thus sudden noise became clear...a pair of hands slowly clapping from their doorway, a proud, slightly unbelieving grin hanging high above them.
...Exo.

SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:58 pm

"There seems to be an odd turn of events....Master Wizeman" Lei-Lei reported, kneeling toward her master with great concern on her mind, "I sensed four personas in the same location, excluding Reala, two left out warning, leaving the bearer of hope and intelligence........to embrace...."
Wizeman, though his emotions couldn't be seen, it easily pulsed through the room that he was not pleased, "So....they decided to make friends, not enemies....we'll see how long it lasts. I sense another fight to occur at the Dream Gate. Reala is waiting there, I want you to make sure he does not terminate another contestant."
"Another? Master, are you saying he killed a competitor in my absence?" Lei-Lei asked, shocked to know that Reala had got his way.

Now or never, Reala moved swiftly from tree trunk to tree trunk, staying out of of the plant's hitting range as much as possible, and get as close as he can to this monstrosity, before destroying it by force, each step got him even closer and soon enough, he was nearby the stairs a gradual step away before a diagonal climb.
Suddenly, the plant grew quiet, its violent movements, reduce to a calming wave, Reala was curious to find out, but something else must of changed its attitude....but what....
"No use in hiding!" Vaye called out through the portal, exiting out of Puc's room and closing the plant portal behind her, she could tell peering through, her fortress was attacking an intruder, "If you're looking for me, here I am! Show yourself!"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Everything around seemed to slow down to Eva as their wonderful moment continued on...and soon, even the water flowing by them felt like nothing more than mere air. Puc means so much to her...and just to even be able to stay this close and spend her time with him...it's truely unlike anything else...Eva wouldn't trade her spot right now for anything in the world...Puc...is her world..
"...I love you.." Eva whispered with a smile, holding her hand to his cheek as she gave the other a kiss.
...To be able to live a life with every moment like this was almost too good to even think to be able to become true someday..but Eva was going to help Puc get his wish, it was her wish now too....just her and Puc....just her, and Puc.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 pm

"I love you too..." Puc replied as he accepted her kiss, continuing to float between the world of water and the world of life...so romantic...He closed his eyes, to warth and cool that touched his body felt ever so enjoyable....but the thought came back to mind...one he tried to forget......his kiss with Vaye......
Puc pulled away, Eva towards a nearby stepping stone, "I'm sorry....." He got himself out of the water and onto the stepping stone, the cool air chilling his bare body, "I felt something tug at my leg." he lied, as he examined his legs, extending them out of the water......why did he think that again......Eva was not the same as her......that couldn't have been the same feeling.....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Eva's cheeks maintained their bright shades as she rested her head on Puc's shoulder again, feeling tranquil from the inside and out...but before she could drift back to peace with Puc again, she felt him ease his grip off of her...apolpgizing for something...was....had she done something wrong..?
Seeing Puc pull himself up out of the water confused her a little, but with his reasonable explination for his retreat, Eva had no reason not to believe his words. Understanding Puc's move, Eva pulled herself up out of the water as well, prefering not to experience the same occurance herself, but sitting herself down onto a seperate stone a little ways away, Eva stil couldn't help but let her legs sway back and forth through the water after making herself comfortable..something about the look of her reflection in the water only made her want to get rid of the image..as she kept the water circulating around, the reflection nothing but a blury mess.
Silly river...ruining their moment...but she supposed it was better to have their time ruined, as long as Puc felt happier with his safety....she can accept that.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:55 am

"How foolish of me to think you were hiding in that plant all along." Reala said as he appeared on cobble stone edge of the dream fountain road.
"So you came to battle?" Vaye asked, curious on how he'll attack....a lance....perhaps with mid-range lunges?
"Of course, this is a war after all, and you are apart of it. One of us will win today young lady." Reala aimed his lance at Vaye, he will truly enjoy this. To his knowledge, both of them have each defeated one participant, so it seemed obvious these two would soon be in battle of skills
"How confident do you feel?" Reala asked, rushing into battle.

"The previous bearer of the ideya of dismay, was murdered by the bearer of the ideya of vigilance. You best hope this does not occur again. Follow Reala close, he's eager to win this war, but plans to do so at the cost of others. Nightmaren can easily be rebuild.....but the ones selected in this war.....will not be given a second chance at rebirth. As the Observer Lei-Lei, it will also be your task, to decide who is worth....preserving....now go.."
Lei-Lei left Wizeman with a bow, forming a paraloop to the Dreama Gate, it puzzled her....what WIzeman said....she was already taking that form of action.....so why reminder her....is there something esle she needed to know?

Puc didn't want their time to end.....this was the most perfect day they could have.....and yet.....he still felt the pain he tried to avoid.....that kiss....why Vaye again.....did he feel guilty....for slamming the door in her face.....she was an intruder, he couldn't just leave her once again with a warning.....seeing as she invaded their home....twice. He had to forget this.....perhaps......it was time to go back to the war....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:16 pm

"...Hello...Hello, Exo..." Chive began shyly, a little embarassed to see that Exo had apparently gotten a look or two at what had happened in the hallway..but Chive could only hope that his glances weren't at anything important.
"Well, well, well, Chive.." Exo began with a light chuckle, proping himself up onto his doorway as he gave a smile, "..you've seemed to have attracted a little friend....huh?"
"Well...um..." Chive began with cheeks light pink, bashful gaze stuck on his feet as he racked his confused mind for words, "...M-...maybe..."
Chive honestly was a little confused on what to think...what to feel....but he had undoubtily enjoyed his small time with Vaye..it actually made him feel......cared fo--
"...I suppose it's best to end this thing off before it gets started, Chive...but I guess it must have been fun to get a little something out of it first.." Exo gave with his light chuckle, wiping the water from his eye as he paused for a moment to compose himself....Chive's sad look up not at all meeting his eyes, "...Best to let her down easy before anyone important finds out about this little event...poor little angel..."
Chive...has to let her down...? But....why....? It doesn't seem fair...who was she hurting just by giving him her comapny....? He doesn't want to have to let her down...it doesn't...seem fair..

"...Puc..?" Eva began gradually, noticing by the look in his eyes..he must be thinking about something again...oh...she hoped it wasn't anything conflicting again...," ...Is everything alright..? ....Is your leg hurting you...?"
Eva wasn't sure what it was about him...but the mood around him just seemed to change dramatically from what it was less than a minute ago...this new mood..thinking, whether it be positive or negative.....Puc wasn't all here...
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Puc looked at Eva with worried eyes, he felt a deep emotion ending this time they had together.....but these memories kept attacking him like nibbling fish after fresh bait. "My leg is fine....I just.....feel like.....like...." He was unsure how to even explain this....the situation at hand....the war...."Something might get us.....if we stay here like this.....I'm not sure....but maybe one of the competitors will find us......perhaps.....I'm just scared...."

Vaye answered Reala's question with a simple flick of the wrist, three vines shot out of the ground from behind Reala, aimed for the skull. Reala ducked down from the attacking vines, and slashed each vine in one passing sweep, still focused on his target. Vaye took a defensive approach, raising a vine from the ground that grew giant green leaves, firm and stable, she used them as steps on an ascending staircase, but to her disadvantage, Reala flew to the third step as she reached it on foot.
"This can all end quickly my dear, just hand over the persona!" Reala commanded from Vaye, who's action spoke louder then words, and jumped down from the platform, creating quick portal on the ground below her, disappearing and reappearing at the heart of her fortress, which guards the infinity ideya.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Eva understood Puc's feelings towards how vulnerable they may seem like this..all the engaing battles and whatnot around them...no track of where compition may lie, in any world...Eva could understand Puc's feelings on all of that....but there's just one thing that he has to remember, one thing that keeps her confident wherever they go..their little agreement from the chambers...neither of them have to be affraid anymore...they'll have each other through this whole thing.
"It's alright, sweetheart....I understand..." Eva began with gentle smile, moving a hand over as she placed it on one of Puc's. "...With all this madness going on, feeling unnerved is completely rational...we can even head back to the chambers if you'd preferit, but..we don't have to be affriad, Puc...we'll always have each other near...whatever unlucky competition comes our way..they are sure to stand little chance with both of us working together."
Eva believed that as long as they stayed side by side, no threat could take them down..she firmly believed that as a fact..she had no reason to fear anyone with Puc close to her....she just wanted to make sure that Puc knew that he wouldn't have to be affraid either..no matter where they go, there will be two hearts standing together..beating in perfect sync.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next