Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Traveler

Go down

The Traveler Empty The Traveler

Post  matoal Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:21 pm

This is my first story. It's where I got the name Matoal also. This is about a dimensional traveler, so expect lots of crossovers. I'm not good at ideas so some criticism/ideas/questions/suggestions (good or bad) will be appreciated. don't know if I'll continue it though. Let's see where it takes me.

Chapter one
“No way!” Matoal yelled. He could never do that, no matter what they told him. “But master Matoalias, you and Cross have been friends for years! Why not go through with it?” his maid, Valkyrie questioned. Matoal knew she was right. He liked Cross, He Loved Cross. But this was out of the question. “Valkyrie, you are to drop the subject! Never speak of this again!” with that said, Matoal stepped out of his room and headed for the palace garden. The Sky Palace was a wonderful kingdom. One that Prince Matoalias
Au-Ron XIII was lucky enough to rule. He was to be married later in his life. When he reached the age of 14, in 3 months, he was to find a mate. Most people suggested his longtime friend, Cross Heart. He and Matoal were inseparable. They loved each other, and everyone knew that. The only problem was that Matoal wasn’t ready to get married. Maybe if he talked to Cross, he would know what to do. He was about to leave, when he heard a loud crash. Out into the garden came the palace guards, Alsius Flare, and his older brother Aduro. Alsius and Aduro, or as they preferred Alsia and Adu, were completely different. Alsia was a gentle and loving soul, with light green eyes and long blue silky hair, as to where Adu was loud and reckless, having orange eyes and short, red spiky hair to match. Adu would always try to do something stupid or crazy. This usually ended up with him and Alsia stuck in the palace dungeon. “What did you do now Adu?” Matoal was always tired of having to bail out the Flare brothers when they were in trouble. “I didn’t do it this time I swear!” Adu had a scared look on his face. All of a sudden Valkyrie ran towards the garden yelling with hate in her blue eyes. Her once long beautiful, blond hair was now a mess. “ Master! Aduro should be arrested and tortured for life!” “Calm down Val, tell me what happened.” Matoal wanted to know what Adu did this time if he had upset a maid as loving as Valkyrie. She would never talk badly of Alsia, since he went everywhere with Adu, and wasn’t truly responsible for any stupid stunts. “That monster Aduro torched my favorite dress!” Matoal couldn’t help but smile at this. Adu had a bad habit of playing with fire, but he was always careful. “Aduro does like fire, that is how he got his name, but,” Matoal said in a voice only a prince would use, “ Aduro Flare, what were you doing in Miss Valkyrie’s room?” Adu sat down and thought for a moment. “I was looking through her clothes.” The moment Valkyrie heard this she lost it. She Jumped at Adu and started clawing at him. While this was going on Matoal turned to Alsia. “Alsius, Why did Aduro do this?”
“He was bored.” Was all Alsia would say.
matoal
matoal

Location : The deep confines of my warped and twisted imagination

Back to top Go down

The Traveler Empty Re: The Traveler

Post  matoal Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Author Notes:
Didn't think chapter 2 would ever be put up...
I'm just makin' this up as I go along.
Of course when I'm writing this at school and VTunnel tends to... be a pain in my neck!
Man, I need new Ideas...

Chapter 2

Cross Heart was the leader of the Sky Palace army. He was also a teacher, and talented actor. Everyone could see why Matoal looked up to him, and why they thought he and Cross should be married. Cross was going to the school to teach the day’s lesson when…

The Soul of the sky shall be...

The rest of this message was inaudible.Cross stopped and thought. These voices in his head had been there as long as he could remember, but this was the first time they said something like that. Not being one to frown or worry, Cross ignored this feeling and ran to the classroom to make room for the time he spent standing around.

“Aww come on!” Adu complained. Matoal decided that for his crimes, He would be hung from a tree branch and forced to be a piƱata for the rest of the day, while Alsius just stood there. Valkyrie took great pleasure in this when it was her turn. Aduro laughed as she came up to bat, she was never very strong… that is till she got out a baseball bat covered in nails. “This is cruel and unusual punishment!” Adu yelled at the top of his lungs.
------The following scene is too violent to describe. While we wait for it to end, listen to the theme song of Austin Powers while looking at a picture of a koala in a fedora, and a little tuxedo for about 30 seconds-----
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 pm

A/N
VTunnel is bad
My ideas suck
so does the internet

Chapter 3
Matoal was outside the classroom, watching Cross teach from a distance. Cross was not very muscular, but he was no weakling. He was widely respected around the Sky palace. Cross would always were a black suit and had pale skin with dark rings around his eyes, since he didn’t like being outside very much, and barely slept. It made him look slightly similar to a corpse. Matoal was really desperate to talk to him about this marriage thing, but knew better than to interrupt a class. He decided to wait outside for Cross, even though the class would last a few more hours.

“Matoalias…Matoalias…”
“He ain’t waking up.”
“I got this.”

Matoal suddenly woke up, flailing and finding himself wet. “Geez, what the heck was that for!” looking up Matoal saw Alsia and Adu with Cross. Adu was holding a bucket, and laughing his head off. Alsia was behind Adu looking at Matoal, curious on how he would react. Cross just stood there with a towel and handed it to Matoal. “Thank you Cross!” Matoal said, cheeks red from being this close to Cross, and embarrassed from his temporary spaz out. “Class is over Matoalias.” Cross said in a wispy voice. Matoal felt something was wrong. Adu was supposed to be hanging in a tree. He always accepted his punishment, and sometimes overdid it. Cross never called him Matoal, or Matoalias. Cross always called him Matoalis. Cross’ eyes were red. His eyes were always changing color, depending on his mood, but those eyes were never red. That would signify anger, and Cross never got angry. “Cross?” Matoal was scared. Alsia, Adu, and Cross suddenly exploded in a cloud of black smoke, which turned slowly turned into monsters. “What The!?” Matoal didn’t know what was going on. The monsters started chasing him and he suddenly found himself running from them. He looked back and saw utter blackness. No monsters, not a thing in sight. He turned back and saw a white light. Thinking anything was better than having to face the monsters again he walked towards it and the moment he entered, his whole body went numb.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  matoal Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 pm

-My Ideas suck-

Chapter 4
NiGHTS

“This is a most interesting proposition.” Wizeman would have smirked if he had a mouth. “This is an admirable deal.” Said a hooded figure. He was enveloped in rags and the only parts of him that was visible were his two purple eyes. “Very well. I shall agree to the terms, but you must hold up your end of the bargain. I shall put you in charge of my best nightmarens.” At once Reala, Clawz, and Jackle appeared in the room. Wizeman looked down at all of them with his large hands. “A visitor is coming. You are to kill him, not take his ideya. Do you understand?”
“Yes Master.” Reala said bowing down without question.
“Got it boss!” Jackle giggled.
“Sir, why not take his ideya? And who is this person in front of us?” Clawz asked.
“This person Calls himself Umbra. He has made a deal with me. He shall take us to the waking world on the condition that this visitor be killed.”

“But…” Clawz began, but was cut off by Wizeman. “Do not question me Clawz. I have my reasons. Should you wish to avoid being Gillwing’s dinner, you will be silent and do as ordered. Make sure that traitorous NiGHTS does not get to the visitor first.

Matoal opened his eyes and found himself falling towards the ground. “Of course…” Matoal started screaming as he descended down.

*NiGHTS will be referred to as male*

NiGHTS was flying around a new Nightopia looking for the dreamer that created it. He was beginning to give up hope when he saw a person laying on the ground. This must have been the dreamer. He had long white hair that divided in two sections, looking similar NiGHTS’ horns. He had on a black hairband on the left tassel shaped hair. He had black-clawed hands each with only three fingers. He had a blue shirt with a small white circle, with a black spiral on the left shoulder. NiGHTS though this was strange, even for him. He also saw... Reala near the strange person.

“Matoal opened his eyes but could barely see. He saw a pale face thinking it must be Cross,and he would never get another chance, Matoal jumped up and kissed him. Jackle and Clawz couldn’t believe it. No one would dare kiss Reala. NiGHTS didn't know what to make of it. A nearby nightopian filmed this and went to upload it to Youtube. Reala pushed him away in disgust. Matoal, after getting up from the ground, saw Reala wide eyed. “OH S***! I WASTED MY FIRST KISS!” Matoal yelled so loud the whole nightopia could hear.
matoal
matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum