Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thread that Consists of NEMi's Art

3 posters

Go down

The Thread that Consists of NEMi's Art Empty The Thread that Consists of NEMi's Art

Post  NEMi-212 Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Hello! I am quite new to these forums and already find it a very happy and kind place. I've decided to (finally) create a thread that displays various forms of artwork. I don't necessarily mean visual art such as drawings and paintings, but also things like sculptures and even audio. I do like to write songs (though they're usually non-serious funny crap my friend and I come up with) but I would like to explore my habits and see if I have any talent making music. That prolly won't happen for a while though.
Anyway, feel free to poke around here and see if you like any of my art. I do have a deviantArt account so if you take a fancy to my random doodles, feel free to watch NEMi-212. I'll appreciate it.
I'm also looking for constructive criticism and tips on how to draw better. I'm best at traditional art and am trying to get the hang of using a stylus and Photoshop (Got a tablet for Christmas) so any tips with digital art would be most appreciated.

Welcome all to the Thread that Consists of NEMi's Art! Razz
NEMi-212
NEMi-212

Back to top Go down

The Thread that Consists of NEMi's Art Empty Re: The Thread that Consists of NEMi's Art

Post  SiLK Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Alright! I have been waiting for this thread, I'm glad that you finally made one Smile
Goodness, I completely forgot how recently you'd joined. It seems like you've been here a lot longer!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

The Thread that Consists of NEMi's Art Empty Re: The Thread that Consists of NEMi's Art

Post  NEMi-212 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Glad, you're glad SiLK!

Alright, first order of business is to get my fanmaren up. Smile

CLiCK MEH FOO.

Everyone, this is Luno my muse and fanmaren. I thought of him and a backstory while I was still getting into the fandom, so the story is quite lame and unoriginal. Of course, at the time I thought I was the most clever person to have ever thought of a fan character for NiGHTS. -_-

Anywizzy, pretty much when NiGHTS left, Wizeman immediately tried to create a new 'maren to replace our little rebel. Out of anger, he created Luno, but wasn't content with him so he destroyed him. However, he didn't actually destroy him, but instead banished him to Nightopia where he grew up with 'Pians and eventually met NiGHTS where he was informed of everything. None of the 'Maren know about him, except Reala who was there when he was first created. No one knows he's still alive though, so that's pretty much his main purpose is to prevent the marens and wizey from finding out.
He's really selfish when it comes down to his life, or friend's life and always chooses his own. He also speaks with a thick cockney accent complete with the rhyming slang lingo.

Last edited by NEMi-212 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
NEMi-212
NEMi-212

Back to top Go down

Post  ~HopediaOfDreams~ Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Oh WOW! Your Fanmaren looks really cool! X3
~HopediaOfDreams~
~HopediaOfDreams~

Back to top Go down

Post  NEMi-212 Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 pm

~HopediaOfDreams~ wrote:Oh WOW! Your Fanmaren looks really cool! X3

Oh, thanks! XD I'm really pleased with his design.
NEMi-212
NEMi-212

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down