Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can!

+3
SiLK
Korin-of the-dusk
NiGHTS and Sonic
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can! Empty Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can!

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Well sometimes I get bored and just want to talk to someone so I made this topic (is this ok with you SiLK?)
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can! Empty Re: Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can!

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm

I think it's good idea, gives people a way just to talk about whatever [with of course following fourm rules]
I like it, let's chat
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can! Empty Re: Bored? do you just want to chat? now you can!

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Ok! I can't stop playing chao garden. I made a NiGHTS chao to, it's so cool!
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 pm

yeah chao garden is fun, like every other game with taking care of pets; addicting, and difficult to back away from.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 pm

I know Right? It's so invigorating to play and see my chao evolve!
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm

I still have all my chaos, but haven't played SA2 in a while, got other games I'm trying to beat.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Cool, you know what?I was able to beat Sonic Heroes in three and 1/2 days
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:22 pm

3.5 days?!?!
......I have yet to beat Sonic Heros.....
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Well, I guess it's because I'm a diehard Sonic fan or something. I watch walkthroughts and other videos on games I want so I end up learning so much information on a game series or a game in particular, and the say I learn nothing from video games well they're wrong!
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 pm

I could have sworn that we had a topic for random chitchat between members. I guess I forgot to make it on this forum.
I'll ask that if we get into a discussion that fits into an existing topic (like gameplay), it be taken there. But random chitchat is fine. I used the old one to comment on interesting avatars and such.

I'm still trying to recreate my silver NiGHTS chao, since my original was on the dreamcast and perished do to technical difficulties.
But since I'm the world's worst gamer, actually getting to chao gardens is a pain XD

SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 am

SiLK you had a silver NiGHTS chao! that's really cool! I have a guardian NiGHTS chao and a normal one. Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 am

Yeah, he was the only one I ever managed to get. I called him Argent Silverwing the Third, just to make him sound more fancy than he was. Smile

What does a guardian NiGHTS chao look like?
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 am

It's white with a yellow belly...Oh how I just get you a picture

https://2img.net/h/i101.photobucket.com/albums/m59/sarah241847/OTHER%20CRAP/CHAO/guardianchao.jpg

and that's what it looks like Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 am

Ah, I have seen those before! Smile

By the way, I'm planning to try to make some Chao plushies at some point, so any references of your favorite types would be welcome.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 am

Oh cool, my personal favorites are the amy chao and the shadow chao! Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 am

I've seen the Shadow Chao but not the Amy one.
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 am

I know you can get them with action replay but it's rare to find it for gamecube, but you can find many pictures of it online, the chao I mean
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 am

I had an action replay and used it several times for Sonic 2 battle but never saw a code for a Amy chao. Anyone know the code?
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 am

Type in amy chao on youtube and you'll find it. Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Ah, how I love Chao...they're so easy to fall in love with when they're not trying to drown themselves in the little pools.
Though, has anyone else ever had them stick their tounges out at you when you walk by? XD
My couisn's old batch before he gave his memory card to me used to do that every time I walked past them...at first I thought it was just really cute..but then it kinda stopped being cute when I finally realized I was being dissed in Chao-talk. >3>''
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 am

in my chao garden, I usually play as Eggman when taken care of my normal and dark chao[s]
every time he walks, I whistle, and 5 chao[s] come running towards him
beware SEGA, the Doctor has a chao army!!! [as if that wasn't one of his already planned world domination]
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 am

I haven't played Sonic Adventure 2 in a while, maybe I'll start playing it again here soon.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Well, looks like everyone has started talking about chao. May I reminde you guys that this isn't only a chao topic, sorry if I gave the wrong idea. Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 pm

I never got into the whole chao thing. Its kinda amusing, but I've never been much of a fan of breeding things.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:33 pm

It's just a topic till we can decide on a new topic at hand.

I'm a dj at a forum I regularly go to, weee.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next