Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.N. Angel, anyone? :D

4 posters

Go down

D.N. Angel, anyone? :D Empty D.N. Angel, anyone? :D

Post  CammieStrone Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 pm

So, I was wondering just who's ever heard and/or watched a really great anime called D.N. Angel. I discovered it myself a few years back (probably only two or so, but it's been so long that I can't recall honestly xD) and from the end of the first episode, I was hooked. Oh, and it also got me fully into FullMetal Alchemist because Dark's voice actor is also Edward Elric's. lol. Anyway, I was just wanting to see who knows of it and wanted to know who was whose favorite character. Mine are Dark Mousy, Daisuke, Satoshi, Towa (anime only), Riku and Emiko, Daisuke's mom. Smile So.. yeah! Very Happy Just lemme know and maybe we can even go to try for an RP of some sort for it, too!
CammieStrone
CammieStrone

Back to top Go down

D.N. Angel, anyone? :D Empty Re: D.N. Angel, anyone? :D

Post  MagicPickleFairy Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 pm

My goodness, I love DNAngel! I've also got hooked with the series until it shortly ended, but the characters are just wonderfully designed. My favorite character is actually Emiko, Daisuke's mother, she's just so supportive of her son, since she was unable to be a Phantom Thief herself.

I wanted to write a fanfiction on DNAngel, but no good ideas came to my head. Which is ashamed, because it is such a good anime.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  CammieStrone Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Wow! Very Happy I'm really happy to find someone who loves D. N. Angel as much as me! That's fan-freaking-tasitc! Whoo-hoo! lol. I've honestly never read any manga of it, but I do recall having a small book of little excerpts of random manga and D.N. Angel was in it. So, when the first episode came on, it sounded familiar but I wasn't sure why. But then Daisuke transformed into Dark and it came back to me. Very Happy I adore the show and I really want to read the manga.

I have so many fanfics for D.N. Angel, actually. One is where Dark went to Satoshi because he wanted to become human because he was in love with a girl and wanted to be with her as a human. Another is where me and a friend find Dark and Krad in real life and help them get back home, and I'm currently writing the sequal to that one. Smile I also have a one-shot for Satoshi based on the song Untitled by Simple Plan.

As you can tell, I love writing! lol Lemme know if you want any help with a story!
CammieStrone
CammieStrone

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh yeah, I saw that you liked to write on your introductory thread. It's nice to see more writers around.

I actually tried to write a ridiculously cliched fanfiction, in which Dark was stealing a knife, and he accidentally cut his hand with it, when Krad was trying to take it back, who had also cut his hand. Ended up the the knife's powers separated the bodies, and they like their new found freedom. The only issue being, Daisuke doesn't like Dark flirting with Risa (it took place at the point when Daisuke liked Risa), and Satoshi didn't like Krad being Krad.

I think the only reason why I stopped writing this is because it wasn't going anywhere. Seems like you are more put together with your fanfiction than I am, your fanfictions seems quite interesting.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  CammieStrone Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Actually, that plot doesn't seem that bad; it would just need to be tweaked here and there. But otherwise, it'd make for a great story, I think! Very Happy Just need to keep the passion alive! The reason I love writing so much, though, is because my mom writes and has been writing for years and years. I guess I got it from her, lol. I have over ten stories, including one-shots, on my computer and some of them I still need to finish. Like my vampire romance novel. I'm nearing the middle of it all, and I've already started on ideas for the sequal. But like I said, if you'd like any help on your story, I'd be more than happy to assist! Very Happy Just send me a message or something and we can try to fix it or whatever. Smile I'm really happy to meet another writer, too, considering that no one in my family (other than my older brother, but he's a reculse in our basement so there might as well be no one at all) watches anime or writes the kind of stories I do, so I have nobody to talk to about it. >< So having another writer makes me feel great. Smile
CammieStrone
CammieStrone

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:55 am

I watched the intro on youtube after you mentioned it, Cammie, but haven't watched the anime yet.

But goodness, reading your conversation with Pickle has me wanting to start! XD
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CammieStrone Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:03 am

Well, it's great to know that I've inspired people to want to write! Very Happy That's a great thing to do sometimes! ^.^ And like I said, if you want any help with any plot ideas or anything like that, just tell me and I'll help as much as possible. Writing is in my blood and although I'm still learning a lot, I still want to help as much as I humanly can. Smile Oh, and if any of you want to read the stories I've written, look up Yuuki-Hosakane on fanfiction.com. That's me and I have a bunch of old stories on there, some of which I'm still updating! xD
CammieStrone
CammieStrone

Back to top Go down

Post  feniiku Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 pm

*notices thread* Aiiiiiiiiiii more DNAngel fans! ♥ I love this series XD I haven't watched the anime, but I have 13 volumes of the manga, it's so pretty :3 I love Dark, and his character against Krad's, it's like Light and... uh... Dark. Yin and Yang might be a better description XD, heehee. I haven't actively gone looking for anything fanfic-wise or fanart-wise etc, I really should some time XD I'm planning a Dark cosplay for Auchinawa this year, though I have no idea how to make the wig defy gravity like that XD
feniiku
feniiku

http://sonic-cosplay-city.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 pm

I did some googling and I'm definitely interested so far.
Okay, I'm going to watch! XD

Fenii, try this: http://www.costuming.org/jinx-tutorial.htm
And on that note, I'd love to see some cosplays in our art section if anyone's willing to oblige... Smile
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  feniiku Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 am

Ah, thanks for that honey, I'll have to have a try of that sometime Very Happy (Lol I can put up some photos of my Sonic cosplays I've done so far in the art section later if people want to kick off the cosplay XD)
feniiku
feniiku

http://sonic-cosplay-city.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum