Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KumoriChao's Dreamyness

Go down

KumoriChao's Dreamyness Empty KumoriChao's Dreamyness

Post  KumoriChao Wed May 26, 2010 3:34 pm

I thought this was a fun idea so I think I'll give this a go.

I can't really remember the dream I had last night so I'll just put some dream that I can remember and start from there.

I was sitting in a fancy looking restaurant waiting on my food that I didn't remember even ordering. The restaurant looked like the one from that one Disney movie Ratatouille for some reason. Oh well XD

Anyway suddenly I saw NiGHTS fly in from nowhere and sit across from me at the table. S/He even started chatting with me like we were all buddy buddy but I'm just sitting there awkwardly nodding and smiling, thinking "What the heck? Oh well, this is cool." Then NiGHTS ordered this really big bowl of soup and then chugged it down. My face was just like this as I was watching (o.o;) and then a chef came over looking just amazed yet freaked out at the same time saying "You just drank the spiciest bowl of soup in the world!" in a heavy french accent. NiGHTS just laughed and then said something to me with a big smile. I really wish I could remember what it was. And that's all I can remember of that dream.

There was only one other dream I think I had that had NiGHTS in it and it was when I really depressed about a few things at the time to the point where I guess one could feel very lonely. I only remember this part of the dream for some reason and it was the end of it. I was standing in just darkness, like a room painted back. Seriously, no joke. Like something from a drama show or something. Anyway I was almost to a point of crying, but then I looked up and saw NiGHTS with a star earring one of his/her jesters. Then s/he did that ever so famous bow, held out his/her hand out to me, and gave me a warm smile. Saying things will be okay and that s/he will always be in my dreams for me. I then woke up with my mood taking a complete 180 degree turn. I was a lot happier that day. Last time I ever saw NiGHTS though.

Okay now I better have a dream to remember tonight so I can have something to post tomorrow. xD
KumoriChao
KumoriChao

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxAluminaAngelxX

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum