Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Newbie here.

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Newbie here. Empty Hello! Newbie here.

Post  Eivana Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 am

Hello everyone, I am Eivana. I'm a pretty big Reala fan, and an even bigger NxR fan. I know that in the actual game NiGHTS and Reala do not have genders, but I sometimes like to refer to them as a boy or girl, so please understand that I am not trying to persuade anyone to see them as I do. I respect the idea that everyone has their own opinion about it. =)

I am also easy to converse with. I have a lot of interests, so there are a lot of things that you could talk to me about if you wanted to. I am flexible when it comes to conversation... As you can probably see with my 'huge' intro.

I haven't been a NiGHTS fan for extremely long seeing as for the longest time I never owned a SEGA Saturn... But now that I do, I'm making up for lost time. So... If anyone wants to be friends with me, please feel free and don't be shy to say something to me. I am not mean at all. Haha!
Eivana
Eivana

Back to top Go down

Hello! Newbie here. Empty Re: Hello! Newbie here.

Post  SiLK Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 am

You don't have to explain yourself here, Eivana. We accept fans of all types and preferences without judgment.

And everyone here, I can vouch fr that second part, since we've already had some interesting discussions!

And time means nothing. I didn't get my Saturn until around 2000 or so.

In any case, welcome to the forum!
I'm obligated to say don't forget to read the rules, and other mean old admin type stuff.
But I hope that you have a great time here, I'm glad that you joined!
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eivana Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 am

Haha, thank you very much SiLK for the welcome. I feel very comfortable. This is a really nice site, I'm glad that I'm here in it's earlier stages so I can watch it grow with all of you guys. I already have some friends who want to come so I'll put my worth in too. =)
Eivana
Eivana

Back to top Go down

Post  SiLK Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 am

We really don't plan for DftF to get much bigger than this, actually.
I was part of another popular forum that I won't name since I wish them only the best, but I found that the more a forum grows, the harder it is to maintain a sense of community.
So I want to never lose my ability to know every forum member by name, and be friends with as many of them as possible.

The aim here is to Share the Dream. That means, to remind everyone why they love NiGHTS in the first place, and to keep them inspired. Smile
SiLK
SiLK
Admin
Admin

https://dreamsforthefandom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:40 am

Hi there! Welcome to our forum! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us chatting about NiGHTS and other stuff. Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:34 am

I also wish you a warm welcome, it's always nice to see new members on this forum! Yes, this forum is small, but we like to keep a good sense of community.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down