Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe) Empty Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe)

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:07 pm

(spoiler alert for whoever read What happend after? on my DA account)

Chapter 1: A comeback

The forest was quite nothing except the soft rain tapping on the roof of her house. Lintery was this girls name she was a nightmaren who hadnt exactly had the best of lives. She was relaxing on her couch listening to the rain drinking her favorite drink cupajuice. Today wasnt any ordianry day either it was the day she got her scar it had been 14 years since that day and now things were often very quite. Jackle her number one enemy had been gone for awhile sent on a mission from Wizeman she really hated that one maren Jackle she hated him more then anything he was the one who gave her the scar on her cheek. She yawned and looked over to Cront. "Hey Cront!" She yelled he responded and got up. "Yeh Lintery?" Lintery sighed. "Nothing im just bored things havent been much fun after you know what happend to him and Jackle." Cront tossed a ball at the wall. "Well nothing we really can do about it hey Lintery maybe if this weather clears up tomarrow we should go visit Tine and Roy at the amusment park." Tine was a nightmaren who was part of team only she and Cront had been dating for a long time now. And Roy was Tine's creator and he was human he now was around the age of 16. "I suppose we could i mean this place is so boring."

But outside on a tree a pair of wild eyes and a slight smile could be seen in the darkness. Daneia was still alive.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe) Empty Re: Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe)

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:51 pm

(warning here is where the spoilers take place)
Chapter 2 part 1 of 2: A ugly situation

A day later the weather had cleared up and the sun was shining. Lintery got up with Cront and they both flew to the amusment park that Tine worked at. Once they got there they noticed that the park wasnt active like it usually is and it is very silent. "I wonder what happend here?" Cront asked as they entered. Right then the gates shut tight and a energy feild formed around the park. "Gee i wonder who could be behind this." Lintery said sarcasticly as she caught a figure move across the park. "Jackle..." She muttered looking at Cront. "You think but he is?..." Lintery nodded. "I think ill go give him what he wants a good fight." Lintery took off into the air to begin her search. "I guess ill go and find Tine." He said and took off in the other direction.

Lintery flew around looking all over. "Ok this is getting no where ok time to try out that lightning move." Lintery focoused and white lightning surrounded her she focoused and sent it flying at a random spot. It diffinetly pulled Jackle out of hiding he stood there ready for battle. "Lets do this!" She screamed and took off towerds Jackle.
She hit him in the head but he countered by kicking her in the stomach she did a side jump and then a back flip landing only a edge away from a power machine. "SUN COMING!" Jackle countered the move by using his cards to make a sheild appear. Lintery growled and circled around him but he kept following her every move. "You've gotten better Jackle..." Jackle smiled. "Thank you and you have gotten worse." Lintery looked down she had it something took over her and she charged and threw Jackle's sheild to the ground and started hand to hand combat with him. "Jackle what are you doing here!" Jackle smiled. "You'll find out." With that he disapeared. "What does he mean i will find out?"

Cront had found Tine she had been knocked unconcious by someone but who suddenly he got a real bad feeling in his gut. "It took you long enough to find your girlfriend." Said a voice. Cront turned around to see Daneia. "You know since my other died i really havent seen you guys." Cront growled. "He didnt die you KILLED HIM!" Daneia smiled the temapture around their area started to get cold and when i say cold i mean like -111 degrees. "Die kill what really is the difference." She said cooing almost. "Well i take it your here for a fight..." Daneia looked up. "No no just look up at the tallest rollar coaster." Cront looked up to the coaster a portal was forming over it. "Behold Cront that world is the world of pure chaos if someone collects the six forbidden ideya and open the portal that person could possibly take the treasure from that world f.y.i another super like my others daughter." Cront growled. "You plan on making a super! Danfed should have killed you when he had the chance..." Daneia cooed again. "Yes but he didnt and now he is dead." When she said the he is dead part she gave off a very cruel smile.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe) Empty Re: Near far blast 2 (blood warning just to be safe)

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Chapter 2 part 2 of 2: Daneia the goddesses blood

Daneia stood only two inches away from Cront and Tine she slowly started to walk closer with the same smile on her face. "Stay back." Cront said a little defencivly. She just smiled and continued walking closer. "Why dont you run affraid for your girlfriend hm hm." Daneia stopped remembering this was exactly how she had killed Danfed he was down on the ground and she killed him with his own sword. She looked down to Cronts sword and picked it up. "Hm Deja'vu i believe i have seen this before." She walked up to him and pointed his sword at his heart. "So sad that your fear out did you in the end Cront you'll die here." She raised the sword for impact but the sword was hit with a beam of light making it go flying and get stuck in the ground. "What the." She looked behind her and saw mother nature. "I see so mother nature you're still alive from that little incident." Mother nature didnt answer Cront, and Tine were teleported away with Lintery. "Sorry Daneia but you loose this battle." Daneia smiled. "But i havent lost the war." After that mother nature disapeared.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Chapter 3: A new adventure

Tine awoke on the ground and got up and looked around. "Morning sleepy head come on we need to get to the briefing room. Tine nodded. "Ok Lintery lead the way." With that they both walked into the briefing room. Tine sat next down to Cront, and Lintery sat down next to her mother to show respect. "Ok as you all know Jackle is back but so is Daneia and even worse they are both working together. So i need you three to go out and collect the forbidden ideya before they get a chance to create a super like they plan to." Lintery nodded. "But mother there is only one problem the forbidden ideya have been scattered and we dont know where they are..." The goddess of understandence smiled. "Of course you dont so here." In the goddesses hand appeared a map the forbidden map. "How did you?" Lintery took the map and looked at Cront. "Lintery sis i think we should do it." Tine nodded to. "Yeah we cant let Daneia create a super." Lintery smiled. "Ok guys we'll do it but we just need one more thing." Lintery raised her hand and her backpack appeared in front of her she picked it up and put it on her back. "Ok were ready." Lintery and her friends then walked out of the temple not knowing what would be in store for them this time.

Meanwhile Hyper stood at a graveyard looking down at Danfeds grave. "Danfed i still cant believe your gone in a time we need you more then ever." He sat down and looked at the grave harder. "Danfed..." A laugh was heard from behind him. "He really was pathitic my other." It was of course Daneia and she knew what her job was.

Stay tuned next time Hyper fights Daneia but will a certain 'Red' Nightmaren stop the fight.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Chapter 4: 4 5 8 what really is the difference

Lintery looked over to her friends. "Ok Cront and Tine where are we going first?" Cront opened up the map. "Well the map says that the closest one near us is over at Skyraon the town in the sky its said all the rich people go there to eat sleep and watch big paranormal activity stuff." Lintery looked up. "Sweet paranormal ok well isnt that the place that you need to be invited to if your not rich." Cront nodded. "So how we going to get there since were not rich?" Tine asked. "Hm i dont know well dang we cant go there yet where is the second closest..." Cront looked at the map again. "Second closest would be at rock peak island which you need a ticket for a boat to get there. The one's we should do i suggest are the two farthest away ones first take your pick. Reisisland or QEISISLAND which one." Lintery sighed. "Fine we will go to Reisisland come on." Lintery took off with her two partners soon they would find the forbidden ideya.

Hyper looked at Daneia. "Your the one who killed him!" Hyper ran up to Daneia and punched her in the face he was about to go psycho but he was tackled by Red. "Hyper no!" Daneia smiled. "Hmpf i can take you both on." Daneia laughed. "Jackle now!" 15 huge sky battle ships appeared in the sky all of the weapons on each pointed at Red and Hyper. "Good luck." Daneia disapeared as the weapons started to fire off at them. "Crud Red we could be done for..." A voice began to speak behind them. "Dont just stand there! RUN the way i tell you to run Left, Right, right, left and then a sharp right!" Hyper turned around no one was there. "I could have sworn i heard Danfed..." Hyper grabbed Reds hand and took off in the directions he was told to go.

Lintery and her team eventually got to a point where they could set up camp it was getting late. "Ok its getting late the place we have to go is another two days away though." Lintery sighed. "The usual me and Tine share a tent and bro you have your own tent." Cront nodded and went into his tent. "Ok Tine go get into your pajamas ill wait out here." Tine nodded and went into the tent. After she got into her pajamas she called out Lintery you can come in. Lintery walked in and sat on her sleeping bag. "Well Tine what do you want to talk about?" Tine looked up. "Well i have a question for you." Lintery sighed. "Ok well go ahead." Tine smiled. "Do you like anyone?" Lintery looked up again. "NO! I dont i cant love i have that curse." Tine nodded. "Now because of that question." Lintery gave a small tap on Tine's shoulder. "Ow..." Tine said with a small giggle. "So Tine how is Roy." Tine looked puzzled. "Dont know havent seen him in awhile." Lintery sighed. "Pity he was a nice person." Lintery pulled out her computer and opened up the file Danfed left in his computer before he died. "This is Danfed i have been murdered if you are listening to this but i must give you the listener of this message all of the data i have collected. The creature i will be facing in a matter of minutes it has the power of my brother, the council and the devil combined, Using all this power it can even turn invisible the beast is sure power, i may not make it but i have nothing to loose now i have found out that i was the cause for the death of the last two maren and now they are back and... Off topic sorry but back to the data the devils castle still stands and it holds many secrets. One of these secrets are the forgery no one has ever found it, the forgery is said to be able to make weapons that are 1000% stronger then a average weapon, another secret is the secret weapon no one has ever found it. And in the councils castle is a..." "FATHER ARE YOU IN THERE?!" "I have to go now!" And after those words the file stopped. This was the data Danfed had left behind a forgery they needed to find that forgery.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Chapter 5: A night of fight

Sphere slept she didnt look to good. "Sphere are you ok?" Asked Py. Sphere simply tossed and turned.

Sphere looked up the moon was full and in the middle of the sky. "What the?" The grass blew beneath her. "......You know you are a pathitic escuse for a super." The voice came from a nightmaren kid his eyes were evil you could see it they were definitly evil the kind of you would see from the devil before he died. "Who are you?!" The kid smirked it was to dark to see his face of course though but you could see it that devilish smirk. "I wont tell..." The kid laughed and disapeared. Sphere looked around she felt a quick jab at one of her weak points. The kid appeared behind her and hit her in the head sending her to the ground. "So weak how am i suppose to kill you if you dont fight back..." The kid simply walked up to her face and crouched down to her. "Im your worst nightmare pray i dont get created."

Sphere woke up at that point screaming. "It was just a nightmare thank goodness." Py looked at her. "What happend?" Sphere sighed. "I dont know this kid was..." Sphere shook her head unable to speak.

Okka stood at Danfeds secret spot and looked into the lake he was getting dizzyer. "Errr..." Okka fell down fainted. "Im coming for you and Sphere pray." Okka bolted awake and flew off like a jet. "What the heck was that!"

Lintery looked up at the sky she had left the tent when Tine fell asleep. She was now infront of their camp fire. "Danfed... You left us with very little information about the secrets..." A voice rattled. "Lintery long time no see." Lintery looked over to see chameleon. "Oh great a lizard ill make this quick." Chameleon put his hand up. "Im not here to fight you im here to ask you of something." Lintery looked at the lizard and sighed. "Fine make it quick." Chameleon smiled. "I must know where is the-" Lintery disapeared next to him and said. "Times up!" With that she kicked chameleon away.

Daneia flew off with Jackle. "Jackle i must ask you since you have actually seen the power of the forbidden ideya at its fullest please explain to me what its like." Jackle looked down at the passing by ground. "Well i can tell you this it is the origin of the forbidden ideya apparently some dreamer found a ideya that was oddly colored it flashed several colors it corupted him into a maren of pure energy and he broke the ideya into 6 ideya unlike where there is unlimited ideya there is only six forbidden ideya." Daneia smiled. "Well tell me about the supers." Jackle sighed. "Supers i have explained all i know about allready." Daneia frowned. "Well we better just hope we can find the forbidden ideya before them."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Chapter 6 part 1 of 3: Oh i see...

Still in the middle of the night the moon lit the camping grounds of team only. Lintery was still awake she slowly moved her hand through the ground she was offically bored. "I really should get to sleep..." She said a little tired like. A voice whispered to her. "No...." Lintery got a little dizzy now.

A face popped up in her mind and then it got clearer it was her now fighting some boy nightmaren.

Lintery screamed and ran back into the tent as quick as she could.

Morning eventually came and everyone got up. "Ok Cront look at the map where is the nearest town we can go to for a bite to eat?" Tine asked. "Well we could go to gamztvile they say that, that place is the only place on nightmare that is considered the wierdest place ever." Tine sighed. "Well ok i guess Lintery what do you think?" Lintery sighed. "I guess we could." Lintery said a little bored. "Ok its settled lets go~!" Tine yelled running off but before she could continue someone grabbed her hand. It was Jackle he smiled evily. "Cront if you want to see your girlfriend again i suggest you come and find her." Jackle disapeared with Tine. "Dang it things dont ever get any easier huh Cront." Cront sighed. "Yes i guess so..." Lintery nodded. "You go save her ill hurry on to the forbidden area." Cront nodded and headed off.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Chapter 6 part 2 of 3: Danfed reborn

Thunder boomed across the sky. It was a quite graveyard no sound at all. A transparent figure stood over his grave just snapping his fingers. He had a sword cut right over where his heart would be. "Wow being dead stinks." Danfed said a little angrily. "Im depressed i have no friends..." Those words kept repeating in his head. "Your a monster a freak no one can stand you." He said frowning again. "Dont say that Danfed." Right next to him were the ghost of his two best friends. "You guys but the devil and the council sealed you away..." They disapeared it was just his imagination. "No friends at all..." He slumped on his grave he was dead he would have to except it. Small tears poored from his eyes. "If i could i would change what happend." It wasnt fair everything taken away from him in less then a second. "The devil and council are gone to thats the good part but at this cost. "You are one sad sack Danfed." Said a voice unfamiliar to him. "My name well hehe you wont see me for awhile but let me make you a deal i have powers that no one knows about and i can bring you back to life for 5 days if you want. But if i do bring you back you must do something for me i want you to fight Lintery and win." Danfed looked down. "I aggree." With that a bright light flashed Danfed was standing once again however his horns went down a little farther he had a evil look on his face. "Lintery..." He said a tear escaping he didnt want to even consider fighting her they just became friends.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:35 am

Chapter 6 part 3 of 3: Lintery meets ???

Lintery walked a grass land path looking up at the sky today certainly was nice to bad Cront had to be missing it. "Ok lets see here the forbidden map says that the forbidden ideya is over there." Lintery looked over at a huge temple it was opened though like someone had allready been there. "Ok then lets go see this." Lintery flew off into the temple looking around everywhere for the forbidden ideya. Lintery sat at a corner and looked up. NiGHTS was floating gently but s/he looked like s/he was stone. "What the hey NiGHTS!" Lintery called out, NiGHTS didnt respond. "Hmmm..." Lintery flew up to NiGHTS and looked him/her in the eyes it wasnt a look of fear it was a look of wanting to kill. "Hey what the! Your not NiGHTS!" The being just chuckled it tossed the forbidden ideya in the air and it fell back into its hand it now took on the form of a kid. "Hello Lintery..." Lintery backed up. "How did you know my name!?" The kid smiled. "Well i know cause im ultimate. You see Lintery im just a state of mind for now thats what Daneia's plan was to create me however she hasnt succeeded yet and just the though allows me to take over a body or create a body." Lintery didnt look to impressed the fact was she had fought a kid Danfed when he was younger but that was alot of years ago. "Now Lintery fight a creature on your own!" The being dropped a forbidden ideya on a snake. This turned the snake into the Himen Snake. "Now watch this." The kid said taking form of a spell caster maren and sent a beam of darkness at the Snake turning it larger and it looked badder and it now had spikes all over its armor. "Oh Wizeman dang it!" Lintery mummbled. "God of courage i need you!" Lintery's eyes glowed now she was in goddess confidence mode. "Hmpf nice try but you'll need more then just goddess power to beat my beast." The maren morphed into Jackle now. "Using a Jackle dummy to distract me nice try my scar only burns for the real deal." Lintery flew backwerds. "Very well Sunshine!" The entire temple glowed brightly the kind of light that is blinding so much that even sunglasses wont help. "SUN COMING!!!" Lintery yelled at the top of her lungs sending it at the Huge Snake. The snake had no idea where the blast was coming from because of the blinding sun light. "The blast is in front of you duck!" The snake didnt obey and was hit making it tumble backwerds. The snake hissed venom dripped from its teeth it was really mad now. "Someone a little angry aww well dont worry ill silence you soon." Lintery said mockingly she simply gave a smile after. The snake went faster then Lintery expected and bit her on the arm. "AHHH!" Lintery said falling backwerds venom going into her blood stream small bits of blood dripped she shook it off she may not have looked like it but she was a very tough nightmaren. While she healed both the Snake and the fake Jackle took off. "NO! I cant let them just get away like that dang it what should i do!" Lintery screamed Cront and everyone was counting on her. Lintery took off after the two she flew faster then ever.

Lintery landed infront of them. "Trying to run away i dont think so!" Lintery threw a ideya into her ideya launcher and fired it at the snake it hit one of its eyes. It hissed again andthrew itself infront of Lintery she dodged and rolled over to the side. The snake opened its mouth and went to eat Lintery. It was a close call only two seconds luckily Lintery managed to use a new power right before hand. It was the Sun hold. The sun hold is a power used in times of danger it melts off anything including the hardest of metals, skin and muscle. The snake was bone now all bone. Lintery got to her feet and jumped forwerd. "SUN COMING HEAT WAVE X6" Lintery fired a red sun coming this time it hit the bone snake destorying it with great force. The forbidden ideya fell to the ground and Lintery picked it up. "One out of 6." Lintery said looking up at the fake Jackle. "Dont push your luck Lintery im sure Daneia and Jackle have allready found one." The fake disapeared leaving Lintery alone. "Hm this power is awsome it feels great no wonder people who use the forbidden ideya go insane." The forbidden ideya flashed brightly like it was happy to be with Lintery.

Cront and Tine walked off. "Thanks Cront." Tine said looking at him. "No problem Tine now i think we should get to Lintery." Cronts sword appeared in his hand. "Yeah lets go." Cront slashed a portal open and jumped through to Lintery. Tine followed through. "Lintery i got Tine back." Tine jumped through as well. "Yeah hey Lintery you did it you got a forbidden ideya!" Tine shouted with joy. "Yep however one problem is that we have a new enemy against us." Lintery said looking down. "Wow we just cant catch a break can we." Cront said sarcasticly. Lintery smiled she liked it when Cront was sarcastic. "Thanks bro but i think we should move on before they find any forbidden ideya." Lintery said with a soft smile.

And with that the three set off again to find a second forbidden ideya will they manage to do it or will the threesome face a choice they cant deal with find out next time on Near far blast 2 chapter 7!
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Chapter 7: traveling time

Lintery and her team stood at a edge of a cliff down below them was a town. "This is... the home of dark stars the cave is right ahead of the village." Lintery said looking straight ahead of her. "Hey whats that?" Cront wondered, he was looking at a 8 huge pillars. And in the center of all of them was a mark and in the center of the mark was a well. "Well er i wonder what that is?" Lintery floated down to the pillar but not anywhere closer. "DONT GO ANY FURTHER!" A old maren appeared from nowhere looking mad. "That well is sacred it houses our legendary spirit from the spirit world!" Tine looked at the man. "Ummm what kind of legendary spirit?" The man sighed. "Okay here it is long ago a evil came to our town a spirit came cleansed it hello goodbye now leave!" Cront mummbled. "Well pushy..."

Lintery, Cront, and Tine continued on and came to the town it looked deserted almost. Now from close up the cave looked like it stretched over the entire town. "HEY! Is anyone here?" Tine shouted. "How strange..." Lintery mummbled looking up. A roar came from the cave. "Um huh?" Lintery looked to the cave a burst of darkness escaped and landed infront of them. "Dark star 038 here..." The being was still only shadow but it was known that it would transform very soon.

Daneia walked into the room to see the leaders of the group she had joined. "Daneia good to sssssee your back." Daneia held out a forbidden ideya with a evil smile it flashed like it was angry and the leaders all fell to the ground. "This isnt a real forbidden ideya its a Devils ideya a secret weapon from the council themself to kill anything in 38 minutes you all have 37 minutes and 54 seconds to live." Daneia tossed it up. and it disapeared she walked up to the head leader and took her forbidden ideya. "Daneia... How could you... Why?" Daneia smirked. "Its because your not normal." Daneia simply laughed and walked out of the room she had one forbidden ideya and she was sure that Lintery had one as well.

Hyper and Red stood across a huge lake. "I think we need to find Sphere." Hyper said a little grumpy like. Red sighed. "I guess so we really dont have a choice..." Red simply layed down. "But we can wait its almost night time now." Hyper nodded and he made a shadow bed for him and her. "The one on the left is yours the one on the right is mine." He then set a floating shadow bowl over both of them just incase it rained they would not get wet.

Danfed floated across the sky gently he couldnt believe he was alive but he would have to find Lintery first. "Hey whats going on a fire?" He said looking to a exploding headquarters but then he saw Jackle and Daneia making their get away. "Well now i can go after them or continue looking for Lintery eh ill go after them!" Danfed took off after the two maren hopefully he could see what happend as well.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Chapter 8: Danfed and Daneia

Danfed flew fast after the two maren Jackle and Daneia. He stopped when he had realized that they had allready noticed him. "Hello Danfed i thought you were dead." Jackle said with a evil grin. Daneia sighed. "As did I, I mean im the one who killed you..." Daneia said the killed you kind of dreamily. "Yes Daneia you and your sadistic ways." Daneia simply grined as well. "Yeah i guess i am pretty crazy for pain but well hey what will you do?" Danfed smiled. "Kill you." He said answering her direct statement. Daneia sighed. "Not now i dont have time. I have to go and deliver this to the portal." Daneia said about to turn. "No you face me now!" Daneia frowned. "No Jackal lover has made several fighting chapters we can save the violence for later in this book." I walk infront of Daneia. "Ok everyone Daneia does like a person she likes-" Daneia points her hand at me. "If you say it i put you in a unmeltable cube of ice!" "Carry on." Walks off.

"Daneia why are you doing this!" Danfed screamed at her. "Its because im evil." She told him with a look of darkness on her face. "Now i'd love to stick around but!" Daneia simply dropped a orb of ice and Jackle and her both disapeared. Danfed slammed his foot on the ground. "REALLY!" He said angrily. "Guess i better figure out where Lintery is..."

Daneia reapeared at the top of the huge roller coaster and sent the forbidden ideya into the portal. The portal then opened up more it was getting bigger. "Soon one super will be born hahahaha." Daneia said. "Daneia how much longer...." Jackle whined. "Well we have one and Lintery has one... So i dont know when we get them i bet we will have alot of power." Daneia laughed. "Dont count on it." Sphere stood on another ride looking at Daneia and Jackle. "Well look at that one of the supers are here." Daneia powered up. "I have waited to face you again!" Daneia disapeared and reapeared infront of Sphere and kicked her away. Sphere went flying but managed to catch herself on a water rollar coaster. Sphere ripped off her raccoon mask her eyes changed to her dark star eyes. "Power x2..." Her power increased a little more then what it was. "Near far blast!" She yelled sending one at Daneia who jumped away however the blast curved and hit her in the back. "GAH!" Daneia fell to the ground and just smiled. "Ok, ok, ok i give you win." Daneia said in pain. Sphere floated down to Daneia who just tripped her. "Now witness my full form!" A flash of darkness happend and Sphere gasped. Sphere would not win this fight so she escaped by disapearing into darkness. Daneia changed back to normal and smiled. "Ok now lets go look for another forbidden ideya!" Daneia said with a smile. "Right lets go!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Chapter 9 part 1 of 3: Darkness meets Darkness

Lintery chatted with this maren for a couple of minutes she had learned alot more then she thought there was to darkstars. Lintery wandered with her pals through the town she had wondered how could a place with such dark energy be so nice. "Hey Lintery whats up?" Tine asked her. "Oh nothing..." Lintery had lied. "You sure?" Cront said he knew when she was lieing and she was definitly lieing. "Yeah..." Lintery said not sure continueing to a small shop. "So you finally decided to show up." Danfed said jumping down he was his normal self again. "Danfed but your dead?" The three said. "Yeah i know i am im only alive for like another 4 days." Lintery nodded at his words. "Well i certainly feel bad for you." Lintery said in a i told you so kind of way. "Shut up Lintery im here for a reason look something bad wants you dead." Lintery rolled her eyes. "Yeah your other and Jackle want me dead." Danfed slapped his head. "No something worse something that feeds off of anger and depression and sin." Lintery looked at Danfed. "Which brings us right back to Jackle..." Danfed slapped his head again. "No! This beast is a super like my kid Sphere it however is more how do you say childish." Cront stired a little. "I think i know what your talking about when i was saving Tine i saw a figure its power was great like it was... Imortal..." Tine nodded. "I saw it to he was the height you were when you were a kid Danfed and he had a real evil smile and..." Tine shuttered even thinking of it. "I know this all quickly come with me its not safe here." Danfed hit his watch and his motorcycle appeared behind him. "Come on..." He went off and team only followed him they went in circles around the entire town until it was 11:40 at night. He stopped infront of a brick wall waiting for Lintery, and Cront, and Tine to all come. When they got there he spoke real quitly. "Come on we have to go speak to the guardian we will go in groups of two me and Lintery and you and Tine." He said to Cront. Cront nodded and spoke back in whisper. "Ok..." Lintery and Danfed walked inside and continued until they came to a nightmaren wearing a hood moving darkness around candles. "God..." Danfed spoke kneeling to the ground. "So this is your creater." Lintery said. Tine and Cront came in later and saw the maren he simply spoke three few words. "Prepare its coming..." Danfed nodded. "The creater says that the super grows stronger and well soon bad things will start happening to everyone, everybody will die." Danfed said leading them out.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Chapter 9 part 2 of 3: Reason for the problem.

Danfed led the group off to a remote section that no one knew about. "I need you guys to know this i dont want to be revived..." Danfed said looking at them. "What?!!" Lintery said shocked. "I want to stay dead my duty is done i have no purpose now." Danfed said looking up at the ceiling. "You sure Danfed?" Cront said a little freaked out. Danfed looked out. "There is only one thing i want and that is to destroy... Daneia!" Lintery wooted. "WOW HIGH FIVE!" Lintery blushed a little. "Sorry..."

However two maren fought something else far away from the town of darkstars.
Hyper sent three spikes at a turtle like beast. This turtle was armored real well. Red jumped onto its back and tried to use her special she was beat off easily. Hyper jumped to the air and took out his sword and went at the beast. Using the swords ruby side he kept slashing the legs. 'ROAAAAR!!!!!_____________' It stomped the ground making several earth quakes all over the section. "Dang it what is this thing!" Red yelled. "Its my pet." Daneia stood on a tree simply blowing her nails.

Danfed started a fire in the center of the room. "Ok you guys i think you should know the reason for our problem the real way i died."
"You see my mentor Dark star 000 had told me it was my fault for the death of my friends."

*Flash back*
Danfed stood badly injured on the point of death inside of the room where the beast that stole all of his life power away. Of course he had killed it partially. "Well Danfed..." On the ceiling floated Dark star 000 holding Danfeds future telling book. "This is the end for you..." Danfed shook his head no he couldnt speak it hurt to speak. "Your end is right here it was very nice how i got to train you and how you beat what i couldnt." Danfed stepped back tears dripping mixing in with his wounds. "And before you die i should tell you, Its your fault that the last two maren died. If you would have stayed with them that day you could have protected them." Danfeds eyes grew wide tears poured out and he took off running.
Danfed ran far until he got to the middle of a very far nightmaren street he colapsed on the ground. "Hello my other." Daneia stood right behind Danfed and picked up his sword. "Daneia... Please do something----Help me..." He cried out. But no Daneia had a look of evil on her face her eyes they told Danfed that this was his end.

*End of flashback*
"Daneia killed me and took the remaining power from me..." Danfed said finnishing his tale.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Chapter 9 part 3 of 3: live(evil)

Daneia screeched evily the portal was fully open. Explosions happening everywhere. "Danfed everyone they are dead!" Lintery screamed tears pouring out of her eyes her rival and her friends were all dead. "How could you do this Daneia!" Daneia chuckled. "Come Lintery!" Daneia said in a mocking kind of way. Lintery froze she couldnt move pain surged through her body. "AHHH!" Pictures of her friends being defeated went through her mind. First Cront, then Tine, followed by Jackle, and Finally with Danfed. "Soon you will join them!" Lintery let out a yelp of pain.

Lintery woke up she quickly rubbed her eyes. "That power is a move darkstars learn one day its called fearing nightmare it takes the worst fear of anyone and uses it against them it causes physical harm as well. You all need to learn to take it if you want to face up to my other Daneia." Lintery panted. "Why would i possibly need to learn that?!" Danfed had a neutral look. "She can corupt the mind she can drive you insane and you need to be readdy for that... So get some sleep tomarrow you guys head out." With that Danfed disapeared Lintery layed down while Cront and Tine talked.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Chapter 10: A forbidden ideya's wings

Danfed stood in the rain his eyes were dark. He felt anger coming from inside him. "Daneia im coming after you and when i do..." He looked up at the sky. "Revenge will be mine." Danfed clicked a button on his watch and a forbidden ideya appeared infront of him. "I found this out there go to Team only right away..." The forbidden ideya glowed and two energy wings sprouted on the forbidden ideya. Danfed looked up at the sky. "We can only pray now." Danfed took off to the sky once again looking for his other.

Lintery awoke to see a fake forbidden ideya infront of her it was a fake of course. "What the." It delivered a message telling her that the real one had shattered into 4 peices. "Sorry Tine and Cront i have to do this alone." Lintery frowned and took off to the sky looking at the map it said one shard was with Wizeman one was at the top of nightopia and one with a legendary maren and the last of the shard with Reala. "Ok i will go after Reala first."

Daneia stood at a burned down section of heart haven everyone had escaped luckily only for one reason though. Infront of her stood a half maren half god daughter of the god of time. "Your still alive i thought you were dead..." Daneia told the maren. "Nope." Said a familiar voice next to the maren out stepped Okka. Okka had changed over the time Danfed had been gone he was a taller wore clothes that were kind of ragged he had a scar stretching from his mouth to one of his eyes and his eyes they were dark yellow and dark brown now. "You think you can stop us." Asoup said a little mad. "Well i admit when you started dating Drunvf er escuse me mabye i should call you Dark star 002." Dark star 002 stepped out of the shadows. "So you knew i was here as well." Drunvf took battle pose. "3 Against 1 that doesnt seem to fair at all now does it. Oh well i push myself like this all the time Jackle!" Jackle appeared next to Daneia. "Lets take these 3 down then we will go looking for the next forbidden ideya." Daneia disapeared and reapeared infront of Asoup and kicked her far off in the distance. Jackle jumped at Drunvf and tackled him. Daneia jumped up put both her hands over her mouth and then spread them far appart and breathed ice breath at Okka who jumped out of the way and pulled out a sword. This sword of his was made out of a hunk of volcanic ash hardend over years he got the stuff from Danfeds house and forged it into a handle however the sword itself was dented and had a very rusted edge the blade was on the edge of the handle all in all the handle was 4 inches the blade however was 8 inches so 12 inches in total. Daneia chuckled. "What that gonna do huh cut me? HA!" Okka smiled and hit the tip of his sword off the ground it made the ground under them shake, the ground cracked open and magma was sent at Daneia. "WHOA!" Daneia yelled and sent a ice beam at the magma freezing it in its tracks. Drunvf kicked Jackle into a house he hit it making the house colapse on top of him. Taking advantage of this Drunvf jumped into the sky and sent several stars of darkness at the colapsed house making the rubble explode. "HEHEHEHEH!" Jackle stood in the rubble only partialy harmed. "Is that all you got?" A rock hit Jackle in the back of the head making him faint.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Chapter 11: It seems to vauge

Danfed stood up at the top of his secret spot only known to those close to him and his family. He sighed and looked out into the mist covering parts of the lake as some butterfly's flew around the lake. "It seems like along time ago when all of this happend when Daneia was created when i was killed i am not as er happy as i once was i just feel anger towards my other 'Daneia'... I hate her so much for everything she has done." Images of Daneia come flooding to Danfeds mind. "If i had the chance i would kill her in a heart beat but that would only make me like her..." Danfed sighed. "Well no time to mope about it i have to get to the flight star sanctuary." Danfed stood about to take off in the air but he stopped hearing someone in his head. "I see you Danfed i see your power all of it... Thinking your some kind of hero when your nothing but a villan" Danfed felt like he knew who was talking to him. "No im not him i will never be that monster!" Only a laugh echoed through his thoughts. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Lightning struck around it flashed white but quickly became dark. "AHHH!" Danfed got a black glow around him. Danfed looked up and screamed infront of him now was a darker him. "Face me..." The figure said simply. Danfed fell down screaming. Thunder boomed across the sky Danfed cried out in pain he was suffering by himself. Danfed eventually broke free and gasped. "Its getting worse Daneia is getting stronger i have to deliver this message to the master elite's!" Danfed took out a portal card and tossed it to the sky and flew through it.

Danfed arrived at a huge city it glowed a bright radiant blueish yellow. The city looked more advanced then anything it floated in the sky by only magnetic energy. "So your finally here the master elite's have been looking for you." A maren stood farther off to the side holding a peice of a puzzle. "Sorry Hryt or prince of flight star sanctuary."
"How long have you known?"
"Long enough prince long enough." Danfed said with a smug look. "Shut up any way come on the like i said your late." Danfed nodded.
'Ok maybe i should explain what is going on here Danfed one day met a maren named Hryt who is a puzzle maren meaning he solves/fights with puzzles. Now he is prince of Flight star sanctuary and when Danfed became friends with this maren he got to become a messanger of this place behind the councils back.'

This all seemed nice to Danfed being back in this city it was awsome. He got to the master elite's and bowed. "Danfed why have you called this meeting?" Said one of the master elite's out of curiosity. "I have news on a super." Everyone in the room gasped. "Daneia is getting closer and closer to revealing another super." The leader of the master elite's spoke to Danfed. "Yes but wasnt it you who made the exsistance of supers known again?" Danfed nodded. "But Sphere has learnt how to control her power and has matured alot she even doesnt need to use her raccoon mask much anymore." The leader nodded. "But this super comes from the world of torture." Everyone turned pale at that point the world of tortures was a world of pain and suffering love or compassion was never invented or created or even heard of that and one thing they never showed was mercy. "If Daneia gets any more forbidden ideya she could cause everything to go haywire and i cant stop her cause i only got a little more time left back alive." Everyone looked down. "Hey wait what if?..." Hryt tried but he stopped right away. "We are walking into a dark age im affraid and i dont think much can be done..." Danfed stated looking up at the master elite's. "Ok Danfed go rest up i must talk with the prince." Danfed bowed and headed off once again.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Chapter 12: Lintery vs Reala

Lintery flew through the darkness she finally saw Reala. "Reala!" Lintery yelled loud so every low class nightmaren with him would flee. "Lintery? Hmm thought you were dead." Lintery took battle stance. "Hand over the forbidden ideya shard real nice and quite like." Lintery told Reala dead serious. Reala took a step back as he saw Tine and Cront fly right behind Lintery. "Sorry Lintery you cant get rid of us that easily." Tine said with a smile. "Sis you gotta get it we all care about you and well." Lintery smiled. "Very well i except your help." Lintery began to glow until she went goddess phase 1. "You guys can help me later this is my fight!" Lintery held out her hands. "SUB BLAST!" A huge blue/yellow beam came straight from her hands and hit Reala. "GAH!" Reala fell down in pain. "Nice Lintery however true power is this!" Reala jumped up from the ground and a dark flash engulfed the area. "He's gone no!" She saw Reala flying up into the sky. "Sun coming!" A yellow sphere appeared in her hand and she fired it up to Reala. "Wah!" Reala kicked the beam away and back to Lintery who jumped back. "Moon risingx4!" A moon came sprialing to Reala and threw him right infront of Lintery who started up hand to hand combat with Reala. Reala of course was succeeding in hand to hand combat. More flashes of light went through the area as the two moved at light speed fighting hand to hand combat. They both colided sending them both backwerds. "Very well Lintery we will play your game." A dark purple orb appeared in Reala's hand. "Ok SUN COMING!" "Dark sky!" The two types of beam colided against eachother pushing eachother back. "Gerrrah!" Lintery and Reala grunted as the beams sparked all over the place. "Lintery push the sun coming in farther!" Cront yelled as Lintery tried to use force to get the sun coming to break the dark sky beam. "She cant Cront it needs to be the Near Far blast..." Tine said weakly. "No she can do it with a sun coming." The sun coming glowed brightly it wouldnt hold out much longer. "GAHHHH!" The sun coming broke the dark sky beam and hit Reala knocking him away making him smack his head off the wall falling unconcious his forbidden ideya shard floated to Lintery at this point who reverted back to normal. "Ok... Cront, Tine thank you for sticking with me im sorry i left but i dont want you guys to die..." Cront patted Lintery on the back. "Lintery we will never die we are worried for you though you push yourself way to much allways to be the best there ever is." Lintery looked down. "Yeah but i need to ill tell you why someday but not right now." With that the trio walked away onto the next shard.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:23 am

Chapter 13 part 1 of 2: A mistake experimant

Lintery woke up to the sun shining into her tent which woke her up. Tine was still asleep no suprise there she was usually asleep until noon but Cront would be awake. Lintery came out of the tent and stretched. "Hey Cront." Lintery said yawning. "Oh hey Lintery what you doing awake you know we dont set out until a little after noon?" Lintery gave a small smile. "Just wanted to come out here for a little bit and hang out with you." Cront nodded. "Ok Lintery as long as your here can you go and get some firewood for the fire to make lunch. Lintery gave a small smile. "Right be back soon." Lintery took off looking for firewood.

Daneia stood on a huge cliff with a dark smile. "Jackle listen we need to stall team only. Got any bright idea's?" Daneia asked paranoid. Jackle came next to her. "Well yes after that fight with Okka, A-soup and 002 i came up with this." A armored knight it was weighted from all the power but it could speed up when it needed to. "Do you honestly believe that this will work?" Jackle nodded. "Fine you go and take care of team only im going after Reala!" Daneia took off her goal now was to destroy Reala. Jackle sighed and took off in the other direction his beast speeding infront of him. Before he had the chance to continue he was kicked backwerds by a unseen force. Jackle stopped it was a little hard because of the wind but he did. "Jackle long time no see." Out of nowhere appeared The god of death or we will just call him death. "Jackle i cant let you interfere any longer!" Jackle smiled. "Very well ol man bring it on!"

Lintery came back exactly at noon and dropped firewood on the side of Cront. "There you go oh hey Tine finally awake?" Tine nodded. "Yep Lintery i am no thanks to you." A loud boom came from behind them all. Behind them was a huge knight. It breathed hard on the ground it clanked the sword hard on the ground again. "Looks like we chalenger!" Cront said with a smile. He drew his sword and smiled He ran at the knight.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Chapter 13 part 2 of 2: Fighting the knight

Cront stood infront of the gigantic powerful knight his sword in his hand pointed at the knight. "You dare go up against me?" Darkness came from the back of the knight and hit Lintery and Tine trapping them in shadow barriers. "Where have I- Now I remember your a dark star arent you?" The knight nodded. "A prototype by Wizeman cast aside i follow only Daneia and Jackle!" Cront hit his sword off the ground he felt like it was heavy now not light like it used to be. "Now stay down..." The Knight raises his sword over Cronts head. "Moon rising!" The knight was blasted by the moon attack sending it into a tree it shook the attack off as the tree fell backwerds behind him. "Fool it will take more to defeat me." The huge heavy armor was still working, the sword grew in size. Cront laughed and ran at the knight. "This is for Tine and Lintery!" his sword hit the Knights sword which was much more agile then his. Cront quickly jumped back. "Crap..." Cront quickly ran at the Knight infront of him and was stopped. "Cront you need rest let me give it a go."
"NiGHTS?" NiGHTS nodded his/her head and quickly flew behind up in the air. "Bet you cant get me!" NiGHTS called out to the Knight. "NiGHTS grrr... Wasnt expecting this er no i wont loose!" Two jet turbo wings appeared out of the armor, It got sleeker on all ends of the figure. "Now prepare to be finished."
"Yeah right like i'll be finished so-" Before NiGHTS was even done the Knight had allready punched him/her so hard that s/he went flying until s/he hit into a tree and was knocked out cold. "Oh crap!" Cront yelled right away noticeing this Knight came at him now.... "Who are you?" Cront asked worried as the Knight got up to him. "I'm Darkstar." And then Cront was punched so hard he was knocked out.

3 days later...

Lintery awoke and looked around she looked over to Cront who was holding his head. "Lintery, Tine still isnt awake and... They took the forbidden ideya and the shard we had..." Lintery gasped. "Tine will be fine she just allways sleeps for a long time and thats not good there are only 3 shards left and if they get those they have 3 forbidden ideya and there would only be three left!" Tine got up after Lintery shouted. "Yeah i know Lintery." Tine said drowsey. "But that Knight they have that was er... He was ceratinly strong he beat all of us so fast that, that we all could have died..." Lintery stomped at the ground. "I, I was to weak beaten by that Knight!" Lintery screamed to herself she had fought other creatures and won why not this guy. "Lintery you need to train more i think as do we all." Cront said looking down. "We arent ready for stuff like this... Only Danfed was and well by this time he is dead again..." A maren stepped up behind the three. "Times change everynow and then death brings sadness to those who are close to those people." It was the god of death as a reguler maren. "Im going to join you three you dont know anything about what we are going up against i will meet you at the pyramids that means you must come it is a flight that is about 2 days away along the way there are 7 keys you need to find they are easy to find." The death god disapeared. "Well he is a god and i say we need to follow him." Tine told Lintery and Cront. "Fine im game what about you Lintery." Lintery nodded. "Ok lets go." Lintery was just about to take off. "Im going to drink Cupajuice first." She quickly poured teh juice into her cup and started drinking it. "I guess i could cook something up Tine Lintery dinner will be ready at 6:00." Cront walked off and began to set up for his famous meal.

Darkstar looked at the two maren infront of him. "You have done good Darkstar bringing us these items." Daneia told him with a smile. "Thank you Daneia." He gave a small smile from the shadows and simply laughed with Jackle and Daneia.

Oh this is bad Daneia and her two servants have 2 forbidden ideya and a shard our hero's better step it up soon things will continue to happen but can Lintery defeat this new partner of Daneia's i dont know stay tuned to find out!
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Im bored and had a bad day so im going to do 3 chapters of Nfb tonight.(Also i have been neglecting it Sad )

Chapter 14: Traveling to the pyramids

Cront flew through the clouds looking down at the ground to see if there would be any keys close by. "Hey guys i found one!" Cront flew to the ground and picked up a key. "Cront thank goodness for those keen eyes you have." Lintery stated with a smile. "Oh Lintery your as good as Cront." Tine told Lintery this was the first time in forever that she saw Lintery having a smile that was honest. "Ok team now here is the plan we have one of seven keys so Tine you go find two i will go find two and Spire you go find two we will meet back here. "I aggree with that." Cront said with a nod. "We have to be done by nightfall though." He said right after. "Yeah Lintery it would be to hard to find eachother at night so lets try and be quick about finding these keys." Tine told Lintery with a friendly smile. "Ok i aggree with that lets go!" Lintery took off to the right while Tine and Cront took off in opposite directions.

Tine flew through the dusty desert looking for the keys she saw one however she would not be able to get to it. "Hey what the whats that over there?" Tine noticed a huge destroyed tower. "That tower gives me a reminder of this place i dont know how but it does..." Tine couldnt remeber but something about that place made her walk towards it. "Now i remember..." Tine was taken by some snake maren lady and was told to give up love and come join the hunt for the forbidden ideya that was during her first adventure ever. "This place brings back memories of the old days." She blinked twice when she noticed that one of those snake ladies was not moving all the other were burried by sand. "Hey!" She quickly ran over to the nightmaren. "Are you ok." The girl blinked twice. "No... My pride broken by that traioter she, she came and killed us all and ssssstole our forbidden ideya..." Tine looked up. "Daniea... But how did she take you all on i mean you have a army." The nightmaren girl looked at the sand. "She came and defeated us all i have never sssssseen power like herssss i knew she was ssspecial but not like that." Tine sighed she knew that there was nothing she could do for these people. "Tine yess i know your name i have a request take this key and follow your dessstiny this isss the last of our group ever goodbye..." With that the nightmaren lady died. "Dang Jackal lover certainly went a little dark with this..." Tine flicked the key to her backpack and sighed. "Ok i guess i should."
"You arent doing anything." A nightmaren in a desert cloak stood infront of Tine. "I have the next key but you must do something for me. Prove that your worthy." A puzzle appeared across the room. "Guess which block has the square and ill give you the key this is a game of memory." The blocks turned around to show Tine which blocks were which then fliped around, they began moving around the room until they were mixed up completly. "Now guess where the square is." Tine pointed to exactly where the square was two times but the third they teleported all around the room so she couldnt keep up with it. "Now you have to guess." Tine pouted. "Oh boo now what! Ok the square is over on that side." Tine pointed to one of the stone towers it turned around it wasnt the square. "Well you failed which means now i kill you." Tine quickly blasted the maren with a powerful gust which made the key come to her. "I have found my keys after 2 hours."
"Wait you've come here to find out what happend and now you know." The maren was literally falling apart it was a robot. "You have seen the fall of this group they were one of the strongest groups in nightmare and they were killed by the new god Daneia same will happen to you if you stay in that team give in and we might let you live." Tine looked at the creature. "No i wont give in for inocent people even though those girls werent inocent they didnt deserve to die like that your master killed them for power!" With that Tine blasted the monster so it blew up. "Goodbye team Snake." Tine exited the tower. and looked back at it she waved her hand and sand covered everything up.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Chapter 15: Lintery vissions

Lintery looked around the desert town. Many faces of people she saw when she was here her first time the hotel they stayed in though had burned down another one of Daneia's wrong moves. "Daneia i swear i will find you and when i do you sha'll be destoryed for all the people you killed and tried to kill!" Lintery said about to power up when she noticed. One of the keys were on sale at a market. "Escuse me i'd like to buy that key." The man at the stand looked at her. "But my sweet there are so many prescious jewels here a girl like you doesnt want any of the jewels?" Lintery smacked her hand to her forhead. "No im no girly girl!"
"Ok that will be 2 green ideya and 1 red ideya." Lintery poured the ideya out of her launcher and gave the man the ideya and he gave her the key. "Ok i have one i just need-" Lintery stopped dead in her sentance.

Lintery was now watching the pyramids. The god of death was on his knee's. "Give up even gods sometimes loose." Daneia told the god of death with a smile. "Please leave now all of you!" Jackle and that Knight emerged from the darkness. "You have been defeated old man now tell us the truth!" The god of death looked up at Daneia.

Lintery shot back. "Oh no!" Lintery looked around and ran off. She kept running until she came to the next key it was being tossed around by a gang of nightmaren. "Give me the key i need it now!" Lintery yelled at the group who turned to her. "Escuse you!" The leader said coldly. "Sun coming!" It hit the middle of the road which made the maren run off. Lintery quickly grabbed the key and ran off. "I need to hurry!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Chapter 16: Cront vs Spire???

Cront walked back into the oaisis he remembered being here he was talked to by that spirit here. "Hey its the keys!" Both keys were in plain sight on two branches of a tree. "Not so fast." Cront turned around no way it could be his voice. "What the!" It was him in his old body his doll body. "Ok Cront lets go me vs you!" Spire drew his sword it was black as night. "You have my sword." Cront drew the same sword and pointed it at Spire. "Im no longer you!" Spire shook his head no. "No we are both the same!" Spire ran at Cront who jumped to the side. "Defeating a doll will be easy!" Cront sent a barrage of strikes at Spire but Spire blocked them all with his sword. "WHAT!" Spire quickly tripped Cront and sent the sword at Cronts chest but he quickly ducked. "Was i really this tough when i was in that doll body." Spire jumped away. "I wish for Cront to move heavier by 50 pounds!" Cront all suddenly started to feel weighted down. "AHH!" Spire kicked him and sent him flying. "You have forgoten the basics. I wish that Cront would go back to his normal speed." Cront opended his eyes to see his other self still standing tall. "Cront you must listen you have grown soft you must regain the strength you used to have." Spire tossed his sword up in the air and caught it. "Round 2 begin!" Spire ran at Cront full speed, Cront got up and blocked so that Spire's sword his sword and went backwerds. "Ok its time to finish this!" Cront jumped from the ground hovering he flew up into the air and tossed his sword at the ground. "SUN COMING!!" A small sun orb appeared in his hand. "Sun Coming Special air!" The orb disapeared and became a bright shield around him a huge beam of light came bursting from the shield and hit Spire. "Gah!!" Spire hit the ground and smiled before blowing up compltly. "Ok i think i think i did it. Spire was defeated..." Cront landed on the ground and grabbed the two keys. "Time to go meet those two at the desert town..." Cront flew off his sword disapearing away once again.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:29 am

Chapter 17: The pyramids!

Lintery stopped something wasnt right. It was now twilight but the sky turned black and snow started coming from the clouds. "This isnt right! GAH!"

Lintery was watching a fight between Daneia and the god of death. "Jackle please this isnt you its her she is controling you!" Jackle took out the card of life and threw it at the god of death. "Ahhhh!"

Cront and Tine flew up to Lintery. "Lintery whats wrong?" Tine asked scared. Cront looked at Lintery. "She is having her vissions which means something must be going down." A desert maren came up to the three. "It is snowing in the desert! Something is wrong at our main pyramid it controls the weather..." The desert maren ran off into a shop to take refuge from the huge snowstorm going on. "This is weird?" Cront looked up now he knew what was going on. "We need to hurry up." Lintery opened her eyes up. "Yeah come on the god of death is in trouble! So are these inocent people..." Lintery took off to the skys and flew towards the huge pyramid on top of it was the temple. "Lintery oh crud this isnt good..." Cront said with a pout. "What do you mean?" Tine asked him shaking from the cold. "Tine that temple has a machine that controls the deserts weather and it also can be used to... To be part of a doomsday device something that im sure they want for the plan at the amusment park." Tine gasped. "We need to hurry." Tine flew to the sky Cront right beside her they both took off towards the pyramids.

Lintery stopped as soon as she saw the fight had ended the god of death was defeated. "Oh look if it isnt my favorite nightmaren." Daneia said in a joking tone looking at Lintery. Tine and Cront appeared behind Lintery. "This is it i will stop you here and now!" Daneia smirked. "Hate to disapoint you but i have allready got what i came here for the weather system machine." Daneia flew into the air. "Jackle, Knight! you know what to do!" The Knight raised his sword. "Darkstar!" Cront took his sword out. "Now lets go one on one Knight!" Lintery looked at Jackle. "Ill take on Jackle. Tine take the god of death to saftey at the desert me and Cront will be back soon." Tine nodded and grabbed th god of death.

Cront ran at the Knight and began slicing at the Knight trying to peirce the arrmor. Lintery looked at Jackle who looked back at her with a evil smile. "Jackle you will lbe defeated!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 am

Chapter 18: Lintery vs Jackle(1)

Jackle flew off into the air and stopped. "Jackle dont think you cant taunt me!" Lintery pointed her hand up in the sky. "SUN COMING!" Lintery fired the sun coming at Jackle. Jackle pulled out a card that surrounded him with mirrors. The sun coming bounced right off it. Lintery looked at the ground and growled. "Now Lintery you have no chance." He was right her only moves were moves that could be reflected off mirrors. "Only if i had all the forbidden ideya Jackle then you would be in for it..." Lintery looked around she had to do something. "Jackle!" Lintery flew at the mirrors and stopped infront of them. "Sun-" Before she could finnish she was shot with a beam of water. "Gahhh!" Lintery fell to the ground, She quickly caught her balence and hit it softly. "Get out of there Jackle and fight like a real maren! Sun coming special air x2!" The orb surrounded Lintery but it grew bigger then Cronts. The beam quickly went at Jackle and his mirrors. "Lintery you have to many old tricks." A water beam came once again and hit her special sun coming.

Daneia watched the battle from a underwater council base that was abandoned due to lack of air but that was fixed now. "Well we now have to launch phase 2." Daneia smiled and chuckled. "Foolish team only you have no idea what this plan is." Daneia turned around to look at huge blueprints. "Using this weather machine and 3 more parts i have yet to found i will use them all to create a machine that i can use for ultimate power that body will be my only hope when going to that world..."

Lintery gritted her teeth as the force was breaking her down. "Give up Lintery there is no more hope left for you." Lintery looked up the light was blinding. "Near----Far---Blast!!!" Jackle gasped. "She isnt going to try doing that without all the forbidden ideya!" The huge pyramid appeared inside the beam and went straight up to Jackle. "No Lintery stop this!" The pyramid broke the mirrors and hit Jackle hard. Jackle fell to the ground and hit it with great force. Lintery moaned and colapsed. "Dang that took up alot of strength..." Lintery fainted out of energy. Jackle got up his cape partialy ripped and he was bruised all over. "This isnt the last of me Lintery!" Jackle used his card to teleport away.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon May 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Chapter 19: Cront vs Knight/Darkstar

As Lintery fought off Jackle, Cront tried to fight off this knight. He slashed his sword but the Knight was to quick and jumped back. "Dang how are you so fast with such heavy armor!" Cront said frowning. "Im Psychic." The Knight said with a know it all attitude. "Well i can beat your Psychic powers!" As Lintery fired her first Sun coming at Jackle, Cront used that to jump at Darkstar and stabbed the back of his armor. His sword sunk through the armor and a scream was heard. Darkstar fell to the ground a big hole in the back of his armor. "Oh i did it!" The Knight armor began to shake as he said it. The armor disapeared he was now cloaked in a black robe that covered his face. "Nice one but im not done yet!" He turned and picked Cront up by using his Psychic powers. Cront tried to struggle away but he was thrown hard against the wall and was out cold before he hit the wall.

Lintery finally fired Near far blast without the forbidden ideya and fainted. "I guess i should get back to the base." The armor reapeared on Darkstar and he disapeared.

Chapter 20: (Two since the first was short) Nightmaren coruption.

Under the water was a temple. "Sir we found it!" A temple stood in a air bubble. "Ok open the doors!" A huge force of energy blasted the doors and it came open almost instantly. As they went in a huge orb was there. "This orb is for supers if im correct." The maren through some of his blood and clothing into the orb. A bright flash scattered the ocean the orb glowed but then became dark. "What the sir whats happening!" The orb zapped everyone. Lightning hit the top of the wall making several rocks fall. "Sir!" One of the servants died. "Whats going on!" A pair of eyes opened from the orb. 'SSSSSCREEEECH!' It echoed through out the temple. A maren walked out of the orb. He had blood red eyes his arms were grey. He looked like Danfed as a kid except without the belt and his horns were also dark grey and dark yellow. "Sir we cant hold on!" A nightmaren busted through the doors.

A nightmaren walks out on stage to a bunch of little ones. "That is part of the legend to a nightmaren who was a super part 2 and 3 will come next week little ones. The nightmaren kids cheered and headed off. "If only they understood."

Lintery looked up in the sky of the hospital window that was the second time they took a huge beating from Daneia's team. It began to pur down in rain. Thunder boomed across the sky with flashes of light. "Well i guess will rest some more." Lintery walked back to her hospital bed and plopped down on the bed. "Cront how are you coming?" Cront groaned over from his side. "Oh i shouldn't of left you two im ashamed..." Tine said looking down. "No Tine if you didnt we would'nt have saved the god of death." Lintery said looking up. "Sometimes i wonder why me..." Lintery began. "I dont know Lintery it was your destiny to be a warrior." Lintery sighed. "I guess so but i mean it was easier when 3 years had went by from when i was created. "Tine we need to do something Daneia is to strong its like she is a god..." The door opened behind them. "I may know how to help you." It was Spire. "What the heck but Cront is right here!" Tine said pointing to Cront. "Yes he is alow me to explain i am him but recreated by Wizeman to aid you in your journey." Spire tossed his forbidden ideya shard to Lintery she caught it. "Cool but there is one more shard and they have 2 shards." Tine said depressed. "Well im joining you." Lintery looked up at Spire. "What do you mean joining us..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next