Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pickle's Trips to the Dream World

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pickle's Trips to the Dream World - Page 2 Empty Re: Pickle's Trips to the Dream World

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:22 am

I had a literary analysis to do on three children's book. I thought that it would be easy because they were children's books. Until I found out that it was a literary analysis, not a book report. So I read book after book trying to find any with any deep thought. Until I realized: Chapter books can be children's books too. So I got up to find some Ramona books by Beverly Clearly. Only to find Abarat on the book shelves. "Abarat is a children's book?" I asked myself, "well, if the library thought so, then I guess I'll use that." So I came up with the thesis, "The things that appear in Abarat are the things that Candy fears most."

I then woke up, and got out of bed to notice that i was floating above the ground, then I acctually woke up as I thought, "that's a pretty bad thesis, it doesn't even apply to the story."
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Pickle's Trips to the Dream World - Page 2 Empty Re: Pickle's Trips to the Dream World

Post  MagicPickleFairy Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm

I was at the Egg Fleet while playing Sonic Heroes. At first I was playing Team Sonic, but soon enough it turned into Team Dark. As Shadow, Rouge and Omega were running, they decided to take a break at a convenience store conventionally located at the middle of Dr. Eggman's fleet.

Before entering the convenience store, I saw a giant monster that looked a lot like Shadow. The monster said that he was the Shadow of the future, and that he served under the rule of Dr. Eggman, who turned him into this monster. Shadow refused that he would neither turn into a monster nor ever serve Dr. Eggman again. The Shadow Monster said that to prove it, that Shadow will find a blue bandanna at the convenience store, like it and buy it.

When Team Dark went into the convenience store, Shadow saw the blue bandanna. Shadow tried to refuse to buy it, but he did anyway. Then I clicked "equip," then dragged the bandanna onto Shadow's head.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:44 am

I have met the cast of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle in my dream. I have offered them lodging so they could find Sakura's feather without having to be homeless. The next thing I knew, I was offered to join the party, and that I should get ready to go to the next world with them. So I went to my room to shower and have a change of clothes, only the find that I was not familiar with any of the clothing that were sitting in my dresser. I put on some green camouflaged jeans and a white floral shirt, and began to walk back to the party. Just then, I saw an older image of myself carrying a baby, and she told me that she had this child with Fai, but since she is dying she couldn't take care of the baby, she gives the baby to me to take care of him. I named the baby Fai, and rejected the offer to join the party. Fai had decided to stay with for some reason, to help take care of the child.

I also had another dream, when I was in Nightopia, and I saw NiGHTS, but there was no Ideya palace around him/her, but is still concealed inside of something. Suddenly, I was in Wizeman's office to report the glitch. Wizeman had put on a pair of glasses, and took out a clipboard and asked, "are you married to Elliot?" That is all that I remember in that dream.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 am

I was signed up for a radio production class at my school, when I had a wonderful idea: Make a radio drama about the life and times of Sonic the Hedgehog. I wrote up this entire epic starting from Sonic the Hedgehog, until Sonic the Hedgehog 3. It had back-stories on how Sonic met Tails, Amy and Knuckles. It even had Princess Sally, the SatAM crew and even the Sonic Underground crew. When I advertised on the radio that I needed voice actors, all I got where guys who all wanted to play Sonic. I decided to dump the project, due to the lack of interest.

Wow, most realistic dream I had in a while.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 am

I was writing a story about a boy who fell in love with a girl who was mostly known by her high school for her mental problems. Even with her crying all the time from depression, the boy saw beyond her issues and saw the real girl.

When the boy fell asleep, he was visited by the girl's Dream Guardian, who looked like a Nightmaren. The Dream Guardian explained that the girl's mentall problems is due to something her Nightmare Lord did to her while giving her nightmares. The Dream Guardian told the boy that if he really loved her, that he would find this magic crystal that would cure her depression and anxiety. The boy accepted, and started his quest to find this crystal.

I took a break from writing the story to go to a Wawa's and get some Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I wanted to get the Late Night Snack Flavor, but they were out. Instead, they had Cookies and Cream, and Boonza, which is an HD ice cream. I got the Cookies and Cream, and walked out of the Wawa's, when I saw some NiGHTS cosplayers. I explained my story to them, and they ignored me.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:48 pm

I am suddenly wondering what is wrong with my subconsciousness, because it is suddenly being smarter than my consciousness.

I was a fighter part of a two person adventuring party who went to an evil castle, and met an evil queen who wanted us to fight her two evil daughters. I fought the sorceress daughter, who was defending my blows with her staff, then she blinded me with a spell. Then somehow I got her to switch bodies with me. The evil Queen told me to stop the fight because I didn't know how to cast spell, and her daughter doesn't know how to use a sword. I told the Queen that we will switch back to our regular bodies after a full night of sleep, so we went to bed so we can continue the battle the next day.

Then it cut to a modern day society, and I was a similar looking boy to the fighter, who LARPed every weekend. Although his mother told him that he can't LARP anymore because she set him up to an arranged marriage with her friend's daughter. The daughter was a writer who liked to play video games with the boy. The boy was jealous of his fiance because she was still allowed to write and play video games, while he's not allowed to LARP.

For some odd reason, this guy's fiance ran away from home, and there was no sign of her again. Then my physical actual self walked around some autumn leaves, then thought that I should have an Autumn wedding with my girlfriend.

Then years later, the same boy found a fantasy world where he became a great fighter who went on adventures. He along with a wizard friend of his went to a castle of an evil queen who had two daughters, same scene as the beginning of my dream. During the fight, he realized that the girl that he is fighting is his fiance, only with amnesia. So he switched bodies with her, and they decided to continue the fight the next day. The boy in his fiance's body called up her mother, and told her to call off the marriage, then cursed her off and that she doesn't need her anymore.

THE END

AKA, I am weird!
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2