Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
SonicS29
Jackal lover68
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 3 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:18 pm

"I have no need to give you pity Danfed, it's time...." Wisemen combined the ideya and energy together, creating a beam that filled the orb the girls were trapped in, covering them in, and hiding their appearance from the out side "My hybrid will soon be complete, and don't even try to break the orb, there is enough raw energy in there, that releasing it will destroy everything in nightmare. All we can do now, is wait..."

Puc eventually ended up back at Wisemen's lair, seeing the flashing light only made him curious, peering back inside, something was happening. He couldn't tell what, but something inside him thumped with pain, someone was in trouble, and they had to be saved.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 3 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

"I didnt want to have to restort to this Wizeman but..." Before Danfed, could talk Sphere strook Wizeman hurting him with all her might making all of nightmare shake. "How dare you be not have a heart i swear i like the future you better!" Sphere shouted. "Sphere dont!" Danfed, said in a mad slash sad tone. "Dad what will we do the fusion has begun and them useing my energy Wizeman you idiot you wont be able to control it!" Sphere yelled
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Eva stared at the glowing orb containg Lei-Lei with mixed emotions. She hoped Lei-Lei would turn out alright...though she didn't understand why she felt as much concern as she did. All Lei-Lei had done was give her a smile and say a few sincere words.....so why had she changed so much in Eva's eyes? Eva shifted uncomfortably and held her hands together, already knowing Wizeman could handle himself against Danfed and his...his "kid".
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Danfed's heart went back to normal he didnt know what to do though. "You were created with much power of forbidden energy and if that beast is created you wont be able to control it wizeman there is no need to fight fighting is bad..." Danfed, let his guard down but hit Sphere in the shoulder. "Oh yeah um sorry but you attacked me first wizeman thats why i attacked you..." Danfed, looked away no longer wanting to show his face to anyone anymore he sighed and waited not knowing what to do anymore. "Im sorry also Wizeman my anger keeps getting the better of me." Danfed, closed his eyes mad anger and sadness was filling him he wanted to die.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 am

"I am fully aware of its destructive power, and that's why its not staying in nightmare." He opened a portal to a planet of green and blue floating in space. " I plan to send it here, a place called earth, a world where mortals live and have many dreams....just ready for the taking."

Puc had enough of this, it was wrong....Wisemen was wrong.... Puc stepped in in front of Wisemen with anger in his eyes, "So you plan to destroy other worlds just to expand Nightmare...." Puc didn't want to believe that, he had no choice now, but to fight the master.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:20 am

Danfed, looked at the portal Sphere looked at it also then both at Puc then at Wizeman. "This constant fighting is useless that monster well eventually return and when it does your freaking dead wizeman." Sphere said to wizeman. Sphere got mad and forbidden energy started swarming. "No Puc, needs to do this let it go we i dont know..." Danfed, turned his back and floated over to a corner if Puc was indanger would he have to continue his promise did it matter anymore did Danfed even care if he dies yeh he would have to help if it got out of hand a promise is a promise until they eva and puc would give him the gift of his freedom oh wel he enjoyed hanging around them reminded him of his.... past.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Having flown away from her as she had followed the girl from the room, the bird minon swooped back down and perched on an arm the female had held out for him. So this person was called "Eva"? Well, at least it now had somthing else to think of her as, other than just, "that female".

Eva looked at Wizeman and then to Puc with a few quick glances, a feeling of uneasy worry creeping into her seeing Puc without his Persona. Had he finally decided to pick up on the only reason why he had come back? Did he REALLY plan to fight against Wizeman? Seeing Danfed move to a more distant area of the room only made Eva's chest clentch more. Was nobody going to stop Puc?! She didn't want to see him get smacked around again...especially knowing that he might not be as lucky as before..
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:27 pm

"Eva, help Puc, if he gets in trouble." Danfed, said in a telepathic message then through the hole in the wall came Beharet, his friend and the girl they all scwoled at him. "Do i have to beat you all to heck again didnt you learn the first time?" The boys eye twitched with exitment and ran and grabbed Danfed, and dragged him wiht help from beharet. Sphere, not payin attention came up with a plan that was her enregy wizeman used mabye she could do something. Sphere held out her hand and spoke something in angent talk her hands glowed and then the glow hit the orb not breaking it more like conrtoling it.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 pm

"I'm surprised that you came of use, even after being demoted." Wisemen said, staring down Puc. "However, you are no longer needed Puc, farewell...." Wisemen fired a blast from his hand, and after the attack hit, Puc was gone. Feeling accomplished, he opened the capsule early, and letting his creature awaken. But in the orb was nothing but smoke, and broken glass. It came as shock that his creature would be able to escape so soon, but where would she go?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:09 pm

"OMG PUC!" Sphere yelled as puc was blasted. "Wizeman you realize what you just done you idiot!" Sphere contiued to shout sencing the creature. "Oh crap it useing my energy is bad bad!!" Sphere began to look around.

Danfed, was brought to an arena by Beharet and his friends then he realized Beharete toyed with mindes she had to be controling his friends through that necklace she wore only one problem there was to halfes to that necklace and Lintery, had the other. "STOP CONTROLING MY FRIENDS!" "No i dont think i will now let us have the final fight between us hehehehe."

Meanwhile in the dark universe. "ARIBA ARIBA ARIBA!" Lintery, shouted mexican music was playing Lintery, was dancing wearing a mexican hat shaking meracas she may have been trapped but Jackal was dead that made her dance happy she shouted party words her bookbag had all she needed to celebrate Jackal's death.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Wisemen's plan was in progress, it was only a matter of time, before his hybrid would cause destruction to Earth. He aimed his hand now at Sphere, "Unfortunate for you, you have no use staying here. Either escape now, or you will soon become like Puc."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:31 pm

"Hit me with your best shot!" Sphere said in a cocky attitude she jumped right near wizeman and said. "NEAR!" She then jumped backwerds. "FAR!" Then she hled her hands out. "BLAST!" She fired the pyrimad it was larger then linterys because of she was made out of forbidden energy it was more powerful as well.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Eva stood glassy-eyed in silence, her mouth slightly open, but not a sound escaping the hole. She let herself drop to her knees as she stiffled a gasp for air, drops already making their way out of her eyes. A shudder broke free from her preventive hold of her sorrow, and with it more tears. She knew somthing like this was always in possibility of happening...but she hoped...she begged against it...pushed the thought away.. refused to give even awknoledgement to the horrible truth that Puc could be..could be...
Another sharp stiffle of a gasp blew out of Eva and she covered her mouth, Ward catching wind of her attempts at hiding her sadness, and covering the side of her face facing Wizeman with his wing. Eva couldn't hold back what she felt inside...maybe if she hadn't held back earlier, things would have been diffrent...
Stupid, stupid Eva! Of all places to weep!
Stupid, stupid Eva! Of all things to lose control of!
Stupid, stupid Eva! Why do you still love him!?

Last edited by SonicS29 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a miss-spelling)
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Wisemen blocked Sphere's attack, but still took its effect, the forbidden ideya itself would do damage. But as this feud continued on. Near the border of Nightmare, combined body of Lei-Lei and Queen Bella laid, breathing slowly, eyes closed. Her hair was long and velvet with an outfit of a skin tight sleeveless black body suit and she had tinted pale skin. Standing beside her, was the nightmaren that stopped time to save her life. Puc sighed, his heart pounded.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Sphere simled. "TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE!" Sphere took a deep breath. "NEAR FAR BLAST YOUR ROBES COULD BE MUCH NICER AND THOSE HORNS ARE WIERD YOU STINK AT CREATING NIGHTMAREN AND YOU ARE TO MEAN WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORLD!" The pyrimad this time was huge bigger then wizeman it hit him with no way for him to block.

Lintery, looked up and sat down real quick before EATING. "Dear whoever killed Jackal, thank you for doing so to allow me this feast i am in dept to you whoever did tthis for me i will seriously pay you if i ever get out of here amen." Lintery, began to drink super cupajuice and eat a burger with fries chicken nuggets and nightopians special sauce.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Choking on her own restraint, Eva got to her feet hastily. She wanted to bolt from here and find a safe place to lose it at, but things could never be that easy. One illogical battle after another taking place around her..and she had to assist yet again. Letting Ward lose his grip of her as she took off, Eva shot towards the girl and wrapped her arms around the girl's arms, trying her best to hold the girl down without letting anyone get a glimpse at her face. "Do you seriously want to die?" Eva whispered blankly to the girl. "Do you want to force the emotion I have onto your father? Does he REALLY deserve that? Noone deserves this pain. Just hold back. I don't want to hear anoother word about it." Eva doubted highly her words would change anything to the girl, but like what happens mattered to her anymore.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Sphere began to show her dark star heritage getting mad eva, was holding her back shadows with red high lights began surounding them Sphere broke out of Eva, arms and let out a mad scream wizeman had to do this thing. The scream was loud and it echoed thoughout nightmaren forbidden energy begn to suround her the screaming still happening. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She kept screaming hating everything feeling more rage why the heck oh yeah now she rembered shes like her father if some he knows dies he gets mad curse that dna of his she thought still showing off all of her power. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOO NOOOO NOOOOO NOOO! YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME I WANT TO GO ALL OUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" At that moment sphere began to show her true form Danfed, reapeared and calmed her down by whistling Sphere gained a smile and fell down asleep Danfed, took out her mask and put it on sphere. "That mask is the only thing that controls you sorry eva, wizeman she cant control herself without the mask on." Danfed, picked sphere up and put her on his back. "I think I should return to the future however Eva, are you willing to forgive my brother thats the only way i can be gone and out of all of your sites..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:07 pm

"I forgive your brother. Return to whenever you're from with a free concious, Danfed. I won't be there."
Eva had made her decisions, and they seemed the best possible ones to her. She has had enough of all this drama...she has had enough of all these feelings. Guillt, worry, love, sorrow, happiness...they all made her feel sickened inside. After her dissmisal from this room, the last flight she will ever soar will begin.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:17 am

Danfed,, wondered what that ment what eva said she wont be there that confused him he made a portal back to the future and tossed sphere on the couch her still sleeping he sighed then looked at wizeman not leaving the room he wondered perhaps he could do something about all of this he looked at his watch time would be drasticly altered though and hed be a slave again.

After Lintery, ate the meal she wiped her mouth with a napkin and got up. "How did i get here anyway gah this is boring."

Danfed, sighed again he would do this after all he looked at his watch he could stop this all just by hitting a button and going back in time Jackal would be the tourmenter he was and alive eva, would feel better and puc, would still be alive and lei-lei and whoever would be unfuzed he cares for other peoples happiness. Danfed, looked up and hit a button on his watch traveling days back in the past he landed ini the forest around queen bella's area.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 am

"Eva...." Wisemen called out to her, "It seems you are concerned with the loss of others....I feel....generous now....If you want, I may erase all the memories that you have the desire to have erased...."
He reached out his hand, waiting for her decision.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:23 am

Danfed, reapeared in his secret area back in the current time who was he to try and change the past without permission.

Sphere left a note for her father saying she waas going out for a couple of hours she was going to finnish healing the other area's. She came back to the past and rebuilt the temple of the gods and goddesses. Then reapeared in splash garden and healed that area. She then thought her father healed the forest so she reapeared in Reala's lair and healed it from the explosions. "Ok now i just gotta head out hmm this place seems deserted."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Eva looked longingly at Wizeman's hand and wiped her face clear of tears. "Thank you..Master." she said quietly. What use would she be dead? She had a duty to perform...in any physical, or mental state. And seeing that Wizeman was trying to make it all easier on her with a spontanious burst of kindess only made her want...to accept.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Danfed, picked up a stone and skipped it on the water bored out of his mind. "Wow time sure runs slow around here im bored." Danfed, took a step closer to the lake then the water glowed a bright yellow the water disapeared a roar emerged from the thing and then a mosnter appeared infront of him Danfed, looked in shock. "If ye pass this test i shall givith you the secret to ending the future war with Beharet and your friends!" Danfed, didnt understand but desideded to fight.

Sphere wandered Reala's lair looking around for any source of life it seemed this place was deserted. "If anyone is here show yourself."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 pm

"Very well then, your memories between the time you first showed emotion to the time of your broken heart, will be forgotten.... and Puc, will be known to you as a wanted criminal, who's crimes have gone on long enough..."
Wisemen's hand gave a shimmering light that went into Eva's mind, and at that moment, the hybrid girl awoke. Black spider legs, six of them, appeared from her back and grabbed Puc, who couldn't escape, and didn't want to.... Placing two of her legs on Puc's forehead, she spoke....Lei-Lei's voice, "Puc....Eva wants to forget you...I'm sorry....but I know you still care....take her memories...keep them safe, and when you're in her arms again, you can return them to her..." To hear Lei-Lei's voice again made Puc secure, as his mind took in pressure while Eva was being relieved of her's.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Sphere clutched her fist in anger that beast that was created with her energy was alive it would have to be stopped. She continued to wander in Reala's room till she got to his thrown. "Still no ones here.."

Danfed, defeated the beast with ease and gave off a snear when it hit the ground the lake reapeared and the monster disapeared leaving behind a light yellow whistle with gold carved into it that said. "HOPE AND TRUST" Danfed, picked up the whistle what could this be he thought. "Hmm i wonder?" Danfed, whistled into the whistle and infront of him appeared a light yellow fox with crystal blue eyes. "Hi ya!" The fox like creature said. "What the heck?" The fox pased in a circle then spoke again. "Listen youve heard of gurdians right?" Danfed simply nodded his head not knowing what to say. "Well im your gurdian and a mabye ill show you my um real form later if you earn my trust."

Sphere teleported herself to Puc, and this creature and took off her raccoon mask once again. Her eyes became the dark stars. "Ok listen you have my energy in you im not to comfetable with that so please ill use my energy and you two can be two again ok..." Sphere saod in a calm voice she put her blind fold back on not knowing if it would be that easy.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next