Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 22 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 pm

Jackle held out the death card with a wicked grin,this was his revenge. "Death, grant the nightmaren Lintery immortality, let her know of pain that will last within her as long as this curse is placed." Letting the card drop the image that was on it had disappeared for a blank space. Queen Bella was worried and glad, now with that girl cursed, Bella would be able to have her chance to tell Jackle what she never thought she would say to a male, or even anyone...
Puc felt how unsure Eva was, he would have to be careful of future actions, if this plan was to work. "You seemed puzzled Eva, is something wrong?" He asked as if he didn't already know, this wait would take forever if he couldn't figure out something to occupy them beforehand.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 22 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 pm

"Oh, it's nothing at all." Eva said, trying to sound believable. "...Just a little tired."
Eva gave a fake yawn and rubbed Puc's back, starting to think her precautions were just brought on by her lack of rest from that 'nightmare' she had back at the springs.
...what would Master say?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Evil Lintery, chuckled at Jackal's attempt to put a curse on her as her golden locket lit up and stopped it.
"What a foolish shot to try and kill me Jackal, if you really want to kill me enter the tournament!"
Evil Lintery, said one word after that.
"Reverse!"
The efects that Jackal, had tried to use in her went back to Jackal.

Meanwhile a Nightmaren appeared infront of Jackal he looked at them both and asked if they knew a cront.
"Oy mate, do you know of any Cront, I think a sheila nightmaren nicknamed him spire i've been asked by my employers to find him and this girl oy your Jackal, the tourmenter your a Legend anyway do you know them?"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm

"Well, then maybe you should lie down..." Puc told Eva, as he sat down himself, waiting for Eva to join him. Jackle' anger increased, he hated all these unsuspected visitors, "no I don't know a Cront...Now Leave!" He yelled at the nightmaren, ready to get rid of him if he didn't fly away right then and there.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:54 pm

"Whoa take it easy man i'm gone!"
The nightmaren flew off looking at queen bella giving her a why dont you stop him look.

Cront, returned to the spot where he left Lintery.
"She's gone oh no That nightmaren must have been evil Lintery, from the future oh no she's on her own.

The main coor, laughed through the tournament.
"Lintery, there's been a change in plans the tournament will be tomarrow.
"Like I care."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Eva carefully sat next to Puc, letting her eyes droop halfway closed, having given up trying to keep them pried open. "Are you tired at all?" she asked quietly, turning to him. Her perfect posture slowly began to crumble after saying such words, realizing how pathetic she must seem.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:11 pm

"Why would I be tired?" Puc asked as he laid next to Eva, holding her hand and looking into her eyes. "Surprisingly, I got enough sleep back at the hot springs, but if you have to sleep I understand." If he let her sleep, time would just go slower, but there is always a solution to everything.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Lintery, yawned it had been a crazy night she leaned up against the wall and nodded off.

Else where the Nightmaren continued through the forest wondering why he had to deliver this message.
"Jeez he didn't have to be so cruel when he said that he didn't know oh hey a flier."
"Dear flier reader tomarrow is the day of toughness where Nightmaren well test against each other."
The nightmaren flew off ignoring anything that was there he would have to make his way to the tournament.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 pm

"If you're alright with it then.." Eva said, stroking his hand with her thumb as she closed her eyes, letting her head rest limply on the ground. Though it still wasn't anywhere she'd love to be, Eva found it easier to sleep here, having been in the general area recent enough. "..Let me know if you need anything." she whispered, before letting her mind slip away to the usual black nothingness of rest.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Puc gave Eva a smile as she closed her eyes, then his face became serious. Looking around, there was no one else. Puc would have to wait for Eva's sleep to deepen, before he could at least, breath a little. Queen Bella decided to make the move to stand close to Jackle, hoping he wouldn't be haste or violent. Jackle looked at Bella, and the least she did for her was use his hand to pet her head, which she found his touch to be soft and gifting.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:28 pm

The nightmaren made his way to the tournament looking at his watch it was still along ways off until the first stroke of dawn when the tournament would begin he hopped down to the bleachers looking at the sleeping Lintery out on the field.
"So she is the dark queen..."
Beharet, appeared infront of the Nightmaren.
"You dont know the half of it."
Then she disapeared The nightmaren stared wondering who had said that.
"We have seven hours tell the tournament well i'd better catch a nap to..."
The nightmaren fell asleep.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Eva's hand went limp in Puc's. She had fallen into sleep completely.
She saw herself floating in a black void, unconcious and alone, her persona glimering on her face, with no light. She saw one of Wizeman's hands hovering above her limp body, the glow from his eye bright, sugesting a thought being pondered as he stared at the body bellow him. His fingers spread far appart, and his eye opened wide, the glimering persona on the floating body lifting off it's face and traveling up to his hand. Eva watched as the image of herself began to fade, transparent at first, then into nothing as it dissapeared.
Still deep in sleep, Eva's eye twitched, her mind trying to tell her somthing she didn't want to hear.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:42 am

Puc was worried about Eva, she looked like she was in pain, but if it was just a dream, she could probably handle herself. Puc's eyes became a dull gray as a figure began to morph from his head, at first transparent, just the head and upper torso of someone. Then in a moments notice, the true figure began to appear, red eyes, sharp fangs and blue skin. The figure looked at Eva and giggled, "I can't be killed that easily, sillies."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:08 am

The kid walked away from his brother angry.
"I cant believe I lost to him."

the good Lintery, awoke to see the Nightmaren at the bleachers. she wondered why the nightmaren was here this early but turned away her eyes once again going black from the evil side of her.
"Hey you your not supposed to be here for another seven hours."
"Well I wanted to get good seats..."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 pm

The images drifted away from Eva as fast as they had came, leaving her mind blank as she began to relax again. The twitches ceased, leaving her face blank and empty. If one didn't know better, it would appear that she was dead.
Eva lied still and made very little noise, her deep exhaustion from earlier almost satisfied.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm

After giving a few moments to enjoy the scenery, the figure returned back inside Puc, and Puc collapsed on the ground, with the same dead look face. It wouldn't be that long now before the truth is revealed, but this was something she was impatient for...
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 pm

The nightmaren looked away because of evil Lintery.
"Well Lintery, a well i'm just a fan of this tournament not really."
"Well dont get in my way or else!"
Evil Lintery, fell asleep again giving the nightmaren a evil glare.
"Darn she's going to be a bad queen..."

The kid came back to the exit of the forest her threw a bimb at her place and watched it blow up.
"She wont need that anymore."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Eva opened her eyes with a start and closed them immediately after doing so, her eyes burning from the sudden use. She rubbed them and got on a knee, blinking as she looked around. She noticed Puc lieing still and moved to him. "Got enough sleep, huh?" she thought sarcastically, running her finger across the ground. She noticed his expression and frowned as she rubbed his shoulder, not likeing what she saw. "Puc?" she whispered, deciding to at least check, "Puc..you alright?"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Puc laid motionless till his eyes got there color back, he began to blink and wondered where he was, but seeing Eva reassured him. "Did you have a nice rest...?" He asked, unsure with what happened, and how he blacked out, all he knew was the sound of a girl's giggle, but who's?
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Lintery, and evil Lintery, met in her dreams.
"Listen Lintery, I want you to learn about a special move only known by a selected few by giving up something of theres a move you gave up your visions and your reborning power it makes your eyes go black and red slits as your pupils it can make the people you use it on can torment people make them wish that they weren't alive."
"But I dont want..."
"HUSH I mean hush you dont need to say anything else now sleep tomarrow the tournament well begin and alot of people well be there just leave it to me..."
Evil Lintery, struck Lintery, in the back of the neck knocking her out.
"Sleep tomarrow your training intensifys!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Eva continued to stroke Puc shoulder, deciding against asking anything. "Oh..very nice. Thanks for letting me." she tried pleasently, providing a sleepy smile as she pulled her hand back to her and sat on the ground. Things had felt strange every since they left the rooftop....and Eva couldn't figure out why. Did somthing change?
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 pm

"I'm glad you had your rest." Puc told Eva with a smile, it always made him feel warm inside, knowing that Eva was always by his side, just made it all the better. He stood up stretching, acting as if he had just woken from a long slumber, he looked at Eva again with smile, he only had to keep this up for a little more time.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Eva returned Puc's smile with one of her own, feeling better, but not truely convinced everything was normal. Suddenly, she remembered the death card in her pocket. The first time she saw it in Jackle's possesion, it made her feel uneasy, just by looking at it...and now it was in her pocket.
Eva felt like an imbecile, believing that the card must be the source of all her confusion.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 pm

"I have a mission for you.." Jackle told Queen Bella, now acting serious. "Scout the forest area and find any open portals if you can, and if you're able to do that, I'll keep a promise, that I will be your servant for as long as you want." Making that promise was risky, but it would be difficult for her to finding anything other then grass and trees. But for Bella to have the chance to command Jackle, how could she not pass it up, as she nodded in agreement and traveled off to search for those portals. Jackle smiled, with her away, he would be able to make his own portal, he was determined to find Lintery again, right before putting her through internal agony.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Evil Lintery, had made a bubble to see what was going on with Jackal, and queen bella she laughed walking off to Lintery's mind where she kept her techniques she struck the mind destroying The reborner and the vision power.
Good Lintery, got up she opend her eyes and looked at the stadium out of extreme bordom.

The kid used his dark powers to follow queen bella and make sure that she didn't do anything bad.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next