Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Eva sat still for a moment, wide-eyed. She didn't expect anything like what she was being asked to awnser. "Known to love?" she repeated in a questioning tone. "To tell you the truth, Puc, I've never really considered it at all. I've always thought love was rather meaningless, and somthing I don't need to get mixed into." she said resting her head in her palm. "And what about you, huh? Have you ever 'known love'?"
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

"I've known love ever since I've met you, and you are the only one I love." Puc gave her a kiss again, this time on the lips. His cheeks blushed bright from his actions as he pulled back quickly, feeling embarrassed for doing that so hasty. Puc's heart continued to rush, being near Eva has never made him feel so alive.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 pm

As quickly as Puc had pulled back, Eva shot her hands up to cover her mouth. "I can't believe he just did that..." she thought burying her face into her lap. "I'd kill anyone who'd dare do that to me..!" she ranted in her mind. "...why is it then, that I feel like letting it go..?"
Eva shook her head from side to side as she remained in her lap, trying to think of a correct way to respond.
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Puc grew silent, he felt a sense of rage pulsing from Eva. His eyes began to water, he feared his actions had upset Eva. Bowing to her, he begged for forgiveness. "I'm sorry and I didn't mean to do that and it was wrong for me to do so." His heart twitched, feeling like he was losing the time they are together, and would soon be apart.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm

iCEHeart looked down at the card. He grabed it and looked to see where it had come from. "Huh?" He said as he saw a bright orange Nightmaren sitting down by the water. "Who are you?" iCEHeart asked as he stood up to get a better look at the Maren. He sat for a moment before going on, "Wait, have I seen you before? Around nightmare?"

Last edited by allrandomthings on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Eva moved her hands from her still covered face and put them at her sides. She sat up quickly, staring into the trees in front of them. She sat quietly for a brief moment before talking in a few deep breaths, closing her eyes, and turning her head to Puc's direction. "It's fine, Puc. It's fine. It's fine. It's fine." she kept repeating the words, not believeing she was actually saying it. "It's utterly NOT fine!" her concious screamed in her head. "Get back up Puc... I'm not...mad at you."
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Jackle disappeared momentarily from his spot of hiding, and made his reappearance out of the card iCEHeart was holding, now standing right next to him. "So you don't know who I am?" he asked with laugh "I'm the Ace of all of all decks, Here's my card." Turning over the card iCEHEart was holding, written in blood, was the name "Jackle the Mantle", "and who might you be my lower level friend, I must say your appearance seems quite fitting." He said with a laughter following after.

"Y-y-you're not mad?!?" Puc was confused, he couldn't tell Eva's emotion anymore, PUc was afraid he had made the worst choice and have ended his chance of love. He stood up again but did not look at her, it would only pain him more.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:29 pm

"When I say I'm not mad, I'm not mad." Eva said opening her eyes, only to see Puc had stood up. She lightly smacked her forehead and tried to think of somthing reasuring to say to Puc, to make him believe she wasn't angry with him. "Look Puc," Eva said leaning her weight onto one hand, "I'm not mad at you at all, and I deeply apologize for any stress you might have just gone through. Would you please just come sit back down now?"
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Puc was happy to know she wasn't made, just startled. He sat back down next to Eva, almost attempting to do the same mistake again, but it could wait, the sky was about to change to a period humans called "Dusk". "Why do humans love?" Puc asked randomly to start a convertaion with Eva and keep his mind away from kissing her again.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 pm

"Pfft. They love because they're too pathetic to remain alone, and they crave the companionship." Eva thought hiding her smile. "I'm not sure why, Puc. Maybe it's just a natural thing for them."
Eva looked up at the changing sky. "I'm not sure when I should report back to Nightmare..I never colected anything, so it's safe to say it's a night well wasted....well, almost wasted, anyway." Eva pushed herself back into a well-postured postion and adjusted her collar. "I suppose I'll stay out a while longer."
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:33 am

"I guess so...." Thinking about it again, Puc had memories of using his love trance power and humans, making people's emotions change for the worst, however even if the broke the trance, they still wouldn't obtain the power. Puc wrapped his arms around Eva's arm, holding her close. She felt tense, like she had somewhere else to be.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 am

iCEHeart just stood still while the Nightmaren cackled. "Thats really annoying tou know.... your voice..." He he with a smile on his face. He grabed Jackle's cape "And what's up with the cards? I mean, I'd be happy to play poker with you, but you might freeze." Jackle's cape then started to be come ice.
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:02 am

"...He's touching me...AGAIN."
Her concious rang out complaints left and right, but Eva decided against saying anything. She yawned once more and blinked a few times, tiliting her head to the left and letting it hang there. Eva looked back up at the sky and began trying to plan out how to find some ideya, soo she wouldn't be punished whenever she returned home.
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:21 pm

"I take pride in my voice, just like you should." Jackle said with a cackle, feeling the temperature decrease rapidly, two cards appeared in his right hand, he held them them close, ready to be in use. With a round of laughter, Jackle let iCEHeart catch him in his trap. "I was right, you can use water manipulation, such an entertaining skill you have." He commented with a giggle.

Puc couldn't his body any longer, the time of 'dusk', has made him lose his strength. Without powers to stay afloat, he would have to have time to rest. Puc tried to kiss Eva one last time, but fell to the ground. He stayed motionless, regaining his strength.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Eva had just shut her eyes when she heard a soft thud, and immediatly snaped back up. "What was-" she trailed off, noticing Puc wasn't by her side anymore. She looked in all directions, but stoped as she felt somthing warm with her hand. Eva glanced at the ground to see what her hand had trailled over, and jumped a little when she saw it was Puc. "Puc..?" she asked, pulling her hand back. "Puc? ....Puc?"
Eva called Puc's name multiple times before shifting to her knees and shaking his shoulder. "Puc...?"
Eva, not knowing what to do, took off her glove and quickly flew to the river to get it wet. She raced back, and put it on Puc's forehead, calling his name out again.
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Puc slowly opened his eyes, seeing Eva's face made him happy, but he still didn't have the strength to move. "I'm sorry, I just feel weak...." Puc grew sad, now feeling like was no a burden to her in his state. He at least wanted to be able to stand up and hold her, but he couldn't.....it wasn't just fatigue...something else was holding him back.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Eva scooted to the side and leaned over so Puc could lie still without having to move his head. "Just what is wrong with you?" Eva asked feeling a bad sensation in the pit of her stomach. Eva was never very skilled in medical situations.
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

"kiss me...." Puc told her, believing that no matter how he was, love would heal his problems. "please...kiss me." It was all that he could ask for her, and he hoped that wasn't too much too ask.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Eva pushed herself back onto her knees and bit her lip, her hands shaking a little. She moved over to Puc and covering her mouth, and holding her eyes closed, she began to lean over. She froze about two inches above Puc's face, and took her hand from her mouth. "This better help him in some form or way..." Eva thought, refusing to open her eyes. She flushed a pale pink, and continued leaning over, until her lips met Puc's.

Last edited by SonicS29 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 pm

iCEHeart let go and stepped back, "I guess there's no need to fight...". He noticed how sharp the cards looked, "ha! He's gonna give me a paper cut... " he thought while keeping a defensive stance. "You must want something if your so interested..." He looked right at the Nightmare. iCEHeart was never good at fighting, but tricking Marens was a very simple thing to do.
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 am

Puc's body tingled with excitement, to be kissed by Eva, has never made him so happy. He slowly got up while keep the kiss in place until he was sitting up and broke the kiss. Looking deeply into Eva's eyes, he smiled. "Thank you!" Being able to move again made him feel wonderful, however, he would have to be careful or he would end up collapsed again.

Jackle laugh, "You sure catch on quick! Yes, there is something I'm interested in." Jackle continued to stand, but the ice on his cape was providing a lot of weight. "A lovely spider told me of an exiled Nightmaren traveling nearby, and that you were one of the witnesses. So may I ask if you can tell me where this Nightmaren is." he laughed a little, that weight was beginning to be too much for him.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 am

"I saw him last in the forest... but I could be lying...." iCEHeart giggled a little. "Why do you want to know?" he said while floating a little. "I could tell you the truth... for a cost...."
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

"Uh-huh..." Eva said quietly, trying to break eye-contact with Puc. "Just-..what happened to you? Do you know?" she asked a little louder. Eva squeeezed her knee, thinking about what she had just done, and why she didn't feel like ripping her mouth off after doing it. She looked back at Puc, wanting some form of information.
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Jackle laughed. "Won't be cheep will you? Fine then, what's the catch?" Jackle laughed as he held the two cards in his hand tight. "I want to know where that exiled Nightmaren is, so I can prove to him why being weak, will get you tortured." Jackle laughed once again, his frozen cape, dripping water.

Puc felt startled, he never thought Eva would act so rash. "well...I'm not sure....but....I just felt like I couldn't move anymore." Puc stood back up looking at the sky. "then when you kissed me....I felt better again...I don't know how to say this....but I have to stay with you." Puc didn't know how to say it, but leaving her was not an option.
Korin-of the-dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:26 pm

"So...you're saying you need me to stay here, so you don't faint again?" Eva asked looking for wherever her glove ended up. She scratched her cheek and stood up, brushing off any stray particles on her coat. "Are you sure I will be able to help you with this?" she asked with a bit of worry in her voice. "Are you sure?" she asked again, while she continued scouting for her glove.
SonicS29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum