Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 6 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Eva watched as Jackle's weapon escaped his grasp, and took the opportunity to get her awnsers. She reached out and grabbed Puc's shoulder, pulling him towards her so she could ask what she wanted to know to his face, and not his back. "Puc.." she stuttered out, half confused, half dissapointed, "just what did you do? What could you have done to make Master Wizeman want you killed?!" Eva squeezed his shoulder, feeling her dissapointment grow more and more, creating a knot inside her chest.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 6 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:35 am

Puc looked at Eva, he wasn't sure what to say, for any reason , he was preventing himself from telling her anything. Taking a breath, he told the truth as he exhaled. "What I did to get my power forced away, was try to use that power on wisemen himself." Thinking on what he said now, he was glad to make that choice, but upset with the consequence of execution.

Jackle listened in, and laughed loudly after he finished his confession. Sitting up with a wide evil grin he continued to giggle. "Wow, to do something as risky as that, you deserve your sentence, and I'll be glad to honor you once I make you disappear as the most foolish Nightmaren to ever be created." Waiting for his opponents move, they had yet to notice that he set card down as he fell back.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Eva slowly looked away, letting her hand slip from Puc's shoulder. She closed her eyes, frowning at Jackle's repetative laughter as she placed a hand to her forehead. Feeling her cold, gloveless hand against her head, only made her frown deepen at the thought of losing one of her favorite gloves in some grassy forest. Eva opened her eyes and stared at the white bare hand, her eyes trailling off as she noticed the scrapes and rips in her beloved coat.....a coat she loved more than half the people she knew. Her eyes lit up like wildfire as she began to shake with rage. "Jackle," Eva said politely, still facing away from him, "do the world a favor, and just shutup for ten minutes."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Jackle stood up, starring at Eva's back side, he smiled. "From what I already know about you, you are a lesser rank to me, so I don't have to listen to anything you command me." He thought for a moment, deciding now to negotiate."I'll make you a deal, I won't tell Wisemen you were involve with the exiled weakling, if you just hand him over to me and never see him again."
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:05 pm

"A deal you say? What a generous offer.." Eva replied with a delighted tone, but still utterly peeved. She turned around, moving closer to Puc and putting her arm around his shoulders, her mouth having a slight twitch in the corner. Eva smiled. "I'm sorry to say I must decline your offer, Jackle." She said turning to look at Puc, still showing her twitchy smile, but it wasn't an anger twitch anymore....it was a nervous one. Eva was about to side with one of the few things she hated in the world. A rebel. Eva took her free hand and reached inside her pocket, pulling out her Persona, and putting it on to remind her what side she was on.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 am

"Alright Jackle....I'll go..." Puc said, it was the safest choice he thought would make sense. "Eva..." He looked at her with a face of concern. "I don't want t leave you, but.... if it's the only way for you not to go through the same punishment as me, then I have to do this......" Puc said giving her one last kiss before he walked the line towards his fate.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:17 pm

"Puc..wait-" Eva called out quietly, feeling a strange sense of sorrow in her chest build up,. She huffed and adjusted her Persona. Glaring at Jackle, she rose into the air, thrusting her hands into her pockets, her eyes still flickerig with a bit of rage. "Jackle?" Eva said coolly, squeezing her covered hands into fists. ".....can we...make a deal of some sort?" she asked, turning pale.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Jackle laughed. "Too late, the choice has been...." then pretend to calm down, hoping to hear something interesting. "Well.....what did you have in mind?" Jackle approached with caution, ready to spring any trap when able to.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 pm

"Well...let's see here.." Eva replied, removing her hands from her pockets and folding them across her chest. "Is there anything you want, that you'd be willing to leave Puc alone for?" Eva tapped her finger on her arm, and continued on. "Anything I can do for you?" she asked, almost in a pleasent tone. Eva always hated trying to persuade others to see somthing her way, especially if it ended up with her having to do somthing in return, and of all people she could have been making a deal with.....it was Jackle. She gave a half-smile and straightened out, still tapping her arm.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:08 am

Jackle looked at Eva with a puzzled look. "You're giving me the choice? Well, if your willing to do anything for me, you might as well be my servant, until I get bored of you of course." Jackle giggled to himself, to have given such a power as to ask for anything, meant to him, that she couldn't refuse what is told.

Letting Eva and Jackle indulge in conversation, he was able to sneak around them, trying not to activate anything Jackle might have placed. If Eva could keep him occupied a little longer, Puc would be able to knock Jackle out, and they would be able to make their escape.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 pm

iCEHeart gave a little smile to SOMNiUM, as she flew up to the Dreamer. "this is gonna be fun!" he thought to himself. He hide in some trees behind the dreamer, and waited for SOMNiUM to say when.
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Eva smirked and let her head hang forward chuckling in a few short breaths. "I should have expected somthing of this sort." she said shaking her head. "Alright then Jackle, in the exchange of you leaving Puc be, I'll become your temporary servant.." Eva held her left hand out, still smirking, but through clentched teeth. She supposed this was an easy way out, considering how deadly a fight with him would be.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Puc didn't want Eva to accept this fate, to be his servant, even if it was for a short period of time, he couldn't let Jackle have his way with her. But....he would have to accept it, it was Eva's choice, and nothing else could be changed about that, all he could hope for now is that they can get away and never see Jackle again.

Jackle felt victorious having his way come true. "Excellent!" He laughed with pride. "I call upon you when I need you. Bye bye for now my darling servant." Jackle said as he raised his arm up to collect the remaining card that laded in secret from their spots to his hand. He wrapped his cape around himself and disappeared into the woods, his laughs echoed through out the trees.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Eva sighed with relief, letting her smirk fade from her face. "He had another card hidden somewhere as a trap?" she thought, uneasy. "We got off very lucky....."
Thinking that, Eva suddenly remebered she wasn't alone in these woods, and looked for Puc breifly before seeing him and lowering herself to the ground. "What am I supposed to do now?" She thought, a small feeling of anger rising within her. "Puc is a rebel...I can't stay here..." Eva closed her eyes, once again feeling her cold, ungloved hand on her arm. "It wouldn't feel right if I left, though..."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Puc didn't understand why she made her choice, she looked like she was guilty for her choice. "How.....how could you do that, be his servant, I thought.....I thought we could at least try and understand each other. But if you have to be with someone else to protect me......then fine!" Puc ran off, his emotions taking hold of his actions. He couldn't be around anybody, he wanted to just weep alone. He couldn't just accept Eva's fate, his heart was breaking.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm

"Puc stop-!" Eva called out as she watched Puc take off. Her feeling of anger melted away as she flew after him, not having a clue as to why HE would be upset. Eva rose higher and speed along, looking for wherever Puc might have headed. She slowed to a stop and gave a irritated sigh, turning her head in all directions to see if he was visible from any angle. "Wonderful.." Eva murrmered angerly, leaning over and placing her hands on her knees. "Why would he take such offense to me making a deal with Jackle?" she ranted, "If I hadn't, he might have been dead right now! So WHY is HE upset?" Eva closed her eyes, trying to remeber what Puc said word for word. Maybe she could figure out where the drama happened if she analized his words.
"..somthing about how my choice was bad...err...then somthing about understanding one another..." Eva pushed herself to remember every last word. " '...but if you have to be with someone else to protect me..' ......BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE?" Eva's eyes shot open and her face froze with shock, feeling a cold chill move into her chest. "...w-what exactly was that supposed to imply?? Oh...no..no...no...no!" Eva shot upward, her face half pink, half green. "Puc?!" she called out, shaking a little, "if you can hear me out there...you have it wrong on SO many levels..!"
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Puc ran till he didn't have the strength any longer, and he fell down on his knees, looking at the ground, too stressed to cry. He heard Eva's voice, and his heart pulsed with pain. "How?!?!?!" Puc shouted. "How can I be wrong?!?! I tried to help you from getting involved at all. And now, you choose to serve him to protect me, if your his puppet, he'll do all his can to take you away from me....." Puc stopped talking, and laid down on the cold ground. He realized now, he was both selfish and jealous, and can't just stop her, he had no way. Puc now wanted Eva to just find him and tell him everything will be alright.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Eva jumped slightly, hearing a sudden outburst. She listened quietly to the short speech Puc yelled out, her face changing from her previous shades back to her snow white color. She tuned her head to the face the direction the shout came from, and quickly glided along that way, stopping and placing her hand on a tree, seeing Puc on the ground. She let her hand slip off noisly as she drifted over to where Pic lied, and landed on the ground with a thud. Eva got on her knees and sat down, taking off her persona and carfully tucking it away into her coat pocket. "Puc," she stated with an emotionless voice, "there's nothing at all to fret about. So what if I have to do a few errands for Jackle? It won't be forever." She reached out and patted his shoulder, not sure on what to say or do.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:22 pm

"I think, you should just go..." Puc said regretfully, of course this would only be till Jackle was bored with her, which could be within a few days or weeks. But his heart was still in pain, and his only cure would be to stay away from Eva, until she is no longer a servant. "I'll be staying here, in the forest, the trees should be enough to protect me from anyone else, and I think it's best if we stay separate for now. I'm sorry, but it's for the best...I'll call for you when we can meet again. Until then... "He reached up to kiss her one last time, but only for a quick moment, and then he ran off, leaving that kiss, as their last moment, for now.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Eva listened to the ruffles of leaves and grass as Puc made his leave, moving her face to her palm as she shut her eyes. She was utterly stupified, not believing anything that happened since she had been discovered in that tree. Eva let her arm go limp, letting it plop down into her lap. "I still never got that ideya.."
She scowled opening her eyes and looking at the ground, deciding she'd rather just take any punishment than deal with more crying people. She grumbled, standing back up and becoming air-born. "I wonder how long it will be before I start my new 'job'" Eva said quietly, with a hint of uneasiness. She knew Jackle was insaine, and she knew that he could be somewhat reasonable as well, but she DIDN'T know what he'd be like in charge of commands. She shuddered a little, grimacing and rising up to the top of the trees. "I suppose I'll be seeing you, Puc." she thought outloud. "I just hope its under better circumstances next time."
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Puc felt empty, his cold breath keeping him warm in the dark forest. He knew he would have to endure it if he wanted to see Eva again. Now would be the time to get stronger, and be more able with his limited powers. Thinking about now, after a few moments of rest, he'll dedicate his time to prove his skills as a Nightmaren.

Jackle giggled, reflecting on his accomplishments back at Nightmare. Having a servant would make his missions more enjoyable to execute. He now thought on how would he first find use for his servant. An idea came to mind, and he laughed with excitement. After all, he was interested to know her skills as a Nightmaren, both power and fear.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Eva flew along the tops of the trees, not really paying attention as to where she ended up. Mellowed out from the soothing sounds of her precious coat flapping in the wind, Eva's mind driffted elsewhere, her face calm and blank. Eva slowed to a stop and placed her hands in her pockets, turning her head to look back at the area Puc had departed from. She shook her head and turned back around, begining to decide on just returnig to Nightmare, for lack of any other purpose of staying in this forest. She moved her fingers along the slick edges of her Persona in her pocket, smiling to herself on how wonderful it felt.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:37 pm

"why bother waiting, when I can make it happen now?" Jackle told himself, as he decided to now put his fresh servant to good use. "He pulled a card from his deck and it glide out of Nightmare and reappear next to Eva. Coasting down to the ground and landing face down. Jackle eagerly waited for her to accept, this mysterious invite.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 pm

"What the..?" Eva whispered, looking downward at the spot somthing flew through. She made a quick 360, turning her head in all directions before slowly diving towards the ground, curious to see what the object was.
She desended carefully before seeing the object on ground, motionless. She lowered still, reading herself for anything. She dropped to the ground a few feet away, finding that the object was what appeared to be a card. "Jackle?" Eva called out, looking around. "Is this a signal or somthing?" She waited in silence, choosing to just see if there was some message waiting to be read on the other side. She glided over and picked it up from one corner, cringing a little as she turned it around.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Somewhere in the forest Lintery, was rolling firewood to heat her home Her only thought was getting home. "Wow what a good night I hope Spire cooked his famous meal i'm starving!" She was so hungry and tired she didn't even notice puc she just kept walking.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next