Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

+2
GreywolfZ
allrandomthings
6 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 5 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 am

Jackle lost his grip on iCEHeart, and his emotion snapped, now with another nightmaren in the area, his anger rose to a violent rage, he was noticed by everyone in the area. "NiGHTS or not.....I'M NOT LOSING MY TARGET!!!!" Jackle knocked SOMNiUM off of him, and flew straight into the air, looking in all directions, he found the two lovers. Jackle laughed, as he chased after them, he would not let anyone get in his way.

Puc was speechless and fearful, somehow he knew someone was after them. Was he a messenger? He didn't look behind to see if he was still flowing, all Puc could do was hold onto Eva's hand tight, hoping she can protect him.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible] - Page 5 Empty Re: Midsummer NiGHTopia [open, and still accepting characters, humans now avalible]

Post  GreywolfZ Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:57 am

SOMNiUM chnaged back into her normal form and went to the Nightmaren who was being choked, "I need your help, I know one special move that can probably knock Jackle out, but it needs to Nightmarens to do it." She told him.
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?klyb4w4ijgs

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 am

Hearing a ruckus, and the shift of leaves, Eva quickly looked back. She felt her heart drop. "W-we're being followed!" she squeaked out. Jackle, one of the most crazed and deadly Nightmaren she had ever known, was following them. She grunted, turning back to face the direction they were headed, and sped up as much as she could while having Puc with her. "I doubt I can defend us up here with only one hand.." she thought quickly. "I'm going to have to try somthing else...." Eva stared at the trees for a few moments, before pulling into a nose dive, heading for the ground. "Puc, I'm going to hide you!" she said as she broke through the tree tops.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 pm

As they headed downward, all Puc could do was close his eyes and hope for the best: being able to escape that Nightmaren chasing them and they could go back to being close to each other again. falling down into the tops of the trees and the branches hitting him, He began to lose his grip, heart beating fast, sweat pulsing.

Jackle let the chased pair disappear in the trees, it would not be easy for him to fight in a tangled environment. He held the card up, the one he kept close in his hand, and yelled out. "Come forth, Ace of Swords" as the card soon turned into a long broadsword that Jackle held in both hands. If they planned to hide, he would be willing to wait. After all, the moment he would hear silence, would be the moment for his ultimate counter.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Eva continued desending through the branches and leaves, trying to keep her grip of Puc's hand tight. A sharp branch scraped across the side of her cheek leaving a cut, and making her wince with mild pain. She broke through the last of the branches, and soared into an open space between the surrounding trees. She tried pulling up to straighten herself, but gravity yanked down on both of them heavily, making Puc's hand slip from her grasp. Eva nervously dove, grabbing onto Puc's arm, and not letting go.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Puc felt fear rise over him as the continued to travel, was this wicked Nightmaren still following? He opened his eyes feeling the branches and twigs hit and scratch them. Losing Eva's grip, he thought everything was over, as he fainted in mid-air.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Eva panted a little while calling out Puc's name. She wanted to at least try and see if he would wake up that easily, but she didn't put much effort into it. "This is NOT how I intended to spend my night." Eva thought grumpily, looking at all the scratches she and Puc had recieved. "I suppose this wasn't his plan either." she thought, hanging her head, fustrated. She looked around trying to find a good spot to place Puc until he came-to, but gave up that idea. She grunted desending towards the ground, her arm aching. She carefully lied Puc out and kneeled down by his side, lightly shaking his shoulder.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  GreywolfZ Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 pm

"Oh forget it, looks like he's gone now" SOMNiUM said. "Sorry about the drama, I have uhh...issues when it comes to Jackle.....baaaddd experience with him......Im SOMNiUM by the way."
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Jackle smiled, he heard no sounds, no noises, and with now sight of anyone following him or of the two lovers, his plan would go into action. That fall must have done alot of damage to those two Nightmarens, and just as much damage to the forest as well. Jackle slowly and carefully traveled through the tops of the trees and followed the path of broken twigs and branches that led to the ground.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:17 pm

"Oh, come on Puc...wake up." Eva whined quietly, giving up on trying to shake him awake. She snapped her fingers over his head a few times and sighed, "This is just what I need." Eva leaned over Puc's face and stared at him. "I'm not going to have to ki-" she stoped, remebering why they were in this condition in the first place. She tensed up, remaining quiet.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Puc winced and opened his eyes slowly, looking up and the tattered Eva, almost made him cry. "Are we on the ground?" he asked puzzled on if he survived or not. He got up, injured from his various scratches, he was still ready for anything, even more fleeing from this manic nightmaren.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:48 pm

iCEHeart shook his head, he was still in shock from Jackle. "I'm iCEHeart...", he said quickly, "I'm not a Nightmaren working for Wizeman, if your wondering. I just do some jobs for him..." He smiled a little, trying to lighten the mood. "And I just met Jackle, but he doesn't seem to be my type." iCEHeart giggled a little. "it seems he can't take a joke." iCEHeart held his hand out for a hand shake. "By the way, Nice to meet'cha!"
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:08 am

Eva noded and held a finger up to her lips, signaling to remain quiet. "I don't know if Jackle is around here or not, Puc," she whispered, standing up, "but this might be our only remainder of time to get you somewhere safer." She held out her left hand for him to take, as she stared at the mess the two of them had created on their way down.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 am

All Puc could think of doing now, Is wrap his hands around Eva and hope that Nightmaren lost sight of them and disappeared, never to come back. "Where do we go now....?" Puc asked, not sure where was left to hide. They may have already ran out of time.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  GreywolfZ Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 am

"Nice to meet you too!" Then something came in the corner of SOMNiUM's eye, A VISITOR! "Hey iCEHeart, I see a visitor...wanna prank em? It's fun and the ideya's easy." The visitor was sitting down on a rock at the moment, the perfect place to scare the heck out of it.
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 am

iCEHeart grined and nodded, "I like you..." iCEheart looked over at the little visitor sitting down. "I'll freeze the land around him so he can't run, and you go in for the Ideya, Sound like a plan?"
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  GreywolfZ Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:59 am

"How about this...I use my butterfly persona and go near him, then while he's distracted freeze the land around him, then while he looks at the ice wondering what happened, I took the persona off and give him a jolt! It scares the ideya out of em every time!"
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:41 pm

"Anywhere but here." she said, pulling a few twigs from her collar. Eva looked up towards the tree tops, scanning for anything that looked useful, but eventually lowering her head unsucessfully. She took Puc's hand and began leading him along on foot, feeling to tired to carry him at the time being. "Are you alright?" she asked quietly, not taking her eyes off the trees.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  allrandomthings Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 pm

"Perfect!" iCEHeart smiled and looked over at the Visitor. "I'll be ready on your mark! OK?"
allrandomthings
allrandomthings
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:02 pm

"Too late to run now!!" cackled Jackle as he jumped down to opening where his targets crashed down to. "You're both more then welcome to hide, it will make this all the more fun." He said with an evil laugh, still holding the broadsword in his hands, ready to swing and slash with brutal force.

Puc stood next to Eva, keeping her close. Seeing the pursuing Nightmaren again, made Puc shake with fear, so confused on why they were chased. He held his breath, hoping this Nightmaren can't sense his fear, and if he had to, use a deadly technique, in order to escape.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:14 am

Eva cossed her arms and grinned, refusing to let Jackle see any satisfaction from trying to frighten her. "Jackle, is that a new toy? How cuuuute!" she sang out, clapping her hands together. She leaned towards Puc, still acting enthusiastic. "Puc, I want you to decide this, alright?" she said getting serious again but still showing a smile. "Would you like to give this a shot? Or should we try and leave?" Eva would never lower herself enough to utter the word 'run'.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  GreywolfZ Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 am

"Ok.." SOMNiUM put on her persona and got to work.
GreywolfZ
GreywolfZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 am

"I'm glad you noticed." said Jackle laughing, his targets looked so scarred, it was perfect, they couldn't hide they're fear. "I'll just explain myself now Eva, I'm after that fugitive of a exiled Nightmaren you have there Eva, so if you give him to me, I might not tell that you helped that weakling try to escape. If you don't, then I guess I can just use my new toys on both of you." Jackle was far enough to wait for a response, either choice would get him his way, success or destruction.

Puc looked at Jackle and back at Eva, he wondered how they knew each other. His mind took the worst plausible answer and deiced it was the only choice, they were previous lovers. being in this mind set only made Puc more serious, and more determined to stop Jackle, for the sake of his love for Eva. "I accept your challenge Jackle." He shouted to him, standing in front of Eva. "I will not run any longer!"
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Eva stared at Jackle, shocked at what he announced point-blank. "Fugitive of an exilled Nightmaren?" she asked puzzled. "What are you saying, Jackle? That Puc's a rebel? That's ridiculous! A bad joke can only go so far!" She wanted to laugh, but she honestly didn't know anything about Puc that he didn't tell her himself. Eva looked at Puc holding her breath, and then back at Jackle.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  Korin-of the-dusk Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:58 pm

"I guess he didn't tell you anything Eva, isn't he such a liar?" Jackle asked with a giggle, finding it wonderful to have his target lie to his lover, how dramatic. He got more excited knowing that Puc was willing to take him on one on one. "Well Puc, I'm surprised that you didn't tell her that because of your actions, you've been exiled to this forest dream, stripped of your ability of flight and forced to give away your ultimate power, otherwise known as Cupid's Trance. Without those powers, you're nothing, and it is my job under the order of the great and powerful Wisemen, to have you tortured until you disappear!" Jackle rose his sword high, and charged at Puc with great speed.

Puc stood, waiting for Jackle to be close enough to counter. When Jackle was close enough to hit him, Puc let out a loud hideous scream that had enough force to push back Jackle and make him lose grip of his weapon. Puc winced, as he knew using that move would pay a toll on him if he kept using it, but it was one of his only ways to defend.
Korin-of the-dusk
Korin-of the-dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next