Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Heck Comic (Warning, mild cursing, violence and blood at parts)

Go down

What the Heck Comic (Warning, mild cursing, violence and blood at parts) Empty What the Heck Comic (Warning, mild cursing, violence and blood at parts)

Post  Ace Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Note: I was planing on making a sprite comic (or 3) at one point, but now this is here for archiving it and for parts that could not easily be sprited.

Scene 1

Megaman: *Teleported from Dr. Lights lab* Where am I at? What a strange place...
Woman: *walks up to Megaman* Would you like to buy flowers for chairty?
Megaman: Sorry Miss, I do not have any money...
Woman: But Sir, its for a good cause.
Megaman: Sorry Miss, I said no...
Woman: *Suddenly a giant mechanical suit appears around the woman, her eyes glowing* BUY SOME FLOWERS DANGIT! *the camera zooms out a bit, Megaman was small compared to the 15 foot tall mech.* You should of bought some flowers, now I am going to kick your butt until you do!
Megaman: oooookay...*he attempts to slide under her legs.
Woman: *she presses a button on the mechs control, and it opens a cavity on the mechs chest, a canon of sorts resting there.*
Mech: *whirrrrrrrl**click**
Megaman: Oh sh-*A beam of ice shoots at him, freezing him in a block of ice.

Last edited by SiLK on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to tone down inappropriate language)
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down