Dreams for the Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning) Empty Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning)

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 pm

WARNING: This story may contain some blood not really much. you well get to see why my fanmaren Lintery, has a bad life her quest for the forbidden ideya.

Chapter 1: A new nightmaren
Wizeman, was making a Nightmaren who would be named Lintery, he was following the desighn from an annonimus person after the creation he spoke.
"She lives!"
Lintery, awoke with a little confusion she said to Wizeman.
"WHERE ARE WE who am I who are you I demand ANSEWRS!"
"DO not speak to your creator like that I could easily destroy you!"
"Well I'm just curious..."
"Well your name is Lintery, you need to go to the training camp and find Jackal, he shall train you GO!"
Lintery, flew off trying to keep her balence as she tried to get to the training camp once she was there she had no idea what would happen next.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning) Empty Re: Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning)

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Chapter 2: A new friend and enemy IT'S TO MUCH

"Hello I'm looking for a nightmaren by the name of Jackal, Hey is anyone here?"
Lintery, stepped fowward a card came swooping down and cut her cheek Lintery, fell down to the ground placeing her hand on her cut the fresh blood coming ou she looked up to see a nightmaren with a cape and a deck in his hand. "Wow your a weakling!" The nightmaren said with a evil laugh after.
"Who are you!?"
"Jackal.... Jackal, the mantle a tormenter."
"You? Your the person Wizeman, sent to train me?"
"Train you Ha take a piece of my advice leave nightmare you arn't worth it."
Lintery, got up and flew really fast at Jackal, she went to punch him but was defeated rather easily he flew off as soon as she hit the ground after Jackal had left she got up he scar hurting.
"He's right I dont belong here..."

Lintery, flew off into the forest she landed on a rock and looked at the creak.
"This creak is nice..."
A portal appeared over Lintery's head a box came and hit her head she looked at it.
"Huh whats this?"
Lintery, opend the box to see a rock the rock began to float.
"OII that box is cramped so you must be my master anyway I'll give you five wishes you must know the rules though. rule #1 no wishing for more wishes rule #2 I cant grant a wish that well kill someone. #3 you cant wish for more power. so any questions?"
"And I thought Jackal, was crazy well I wish for a house right on this spot."
"GRANTED."
A house appeared Lintery, looked at it then back at The rock.
"Ok I dont have all day make your other 4 wishes."
"No your the first true friend or kind soul to me I dont want to get rid of that Spire."
"Who's spire?"
"Well you need a name if your going to live with me."
"Right well you should get some rest."
"Wait umm what is this Jackal, dropped it?"
Lintery, showed her rock the card.
"It's a card to alow you to teleport places."
"Oh ok well let's go."
She grabbed her rock and ran inside to see a fully furnished house she had a smile.
'I'm home."
She said with a very happy tone.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning) Empty Re: Near far blast in nightmare (Blood Warning)

Post  Jackal lover68 Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Chapter 3: 3 years later

"Hey Spire, I see something out there."
"What do you mean?"
Lintery, looked at the smoke.
"You think we should check it out?"
"Sure..."

Lintery, grabbed Spire/rock and took off she put her new invention on it would help her control her flight she landed where the smoke came from. To see Queen bella.
"What the are you the one who was causing the smoke?!"
Lintery, asked Queen bella, hissed then shot out acid at them Lintery, dodged it but then acidently bumped into a tree as bella, continued to fight her Spire, yelled.
"Lintery, make a wish!"
"No I can handle this."
Lintery, took out the portal card but then it was hit away from Bella, Lintery, jumped away noticing a pattern in bella's attacks. Lintery, jumped for the portal card and made a portal leading behind Bella, she went through appeared behind Bella, and shot her with an Ideya. Bella, then spun a web and escaped but dropped something a note and a map.

"Hey Spire, look at this hey a note I'll read it."

"Queen Bella once your done with the nightmaren Lintery, come back with her rock so we can find the forbidden ideya.
Jackal"
Lintery, clutched the note into her fist she was mad she looked at her rock.
"So you think we should get theese forbidden ideya?"
"Yeah if Jackal's, after them they must be important let's go."
Lintery, and her rock took off to the first location of the forbidden ideya heart haven.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Chapter 4: wierd yes pink yes wait what

Lintery, and her rock had arrived a town greeter walked up to her.
"Welcome when you eat our heart lunch meal it's lovely."
"No thanks this place is gross any way where is the mayors house?"
"Oh that place it's a Pink masion all the way down at the end of the road."
"Pink mansion disgutsing oh well come on Spire, thanks again town greeter."

Lintery, ran down the road pink houses everywhere made her want to gag when she got to the mayors house she entered.
"Hello mayor."
"Haven't you ever heard of knocking or ARE YOU ROBBERS if your looking money I guess I can give you a little but you cant take my golden plated award."
"Were not here for your award or money my partner Lintery, has a question."
"A talking rock how odd any way shoot whats your question?"
Lintery, looked up at the hot red sealing sighed then looked at the mayor.
"Do you know anything about the forbidden ideya?"
"WHAT WHY WOULD YOU WANT MY FORBIDDEN IDEYA your just like the person who came before!"
"Just out of curiosity who came before?"
Spire, asked.
"Some nightmaren who had a cape deck of cards and had orange horns."
"Jackal..."
Lintery, whispered to herself.
"Listen we need to collect the forbidden ideya before that nightmaren does it's important please."
Lintery, begged to the gurdian of the dark blue forbidden ideya.
"Well you seem honest so if you can get it from the.... HIMEN FROG! He stole my forbidden ideya and is living in a secret bog."
"Oh ok well will get it this I promise!"
Spire, yelled Lintery, and him went back outside.

Then a nightmaren in a black robe came and bumped into Lintery.
"Hehe sorry loser."
The nightmaren took off then Lintery, fainted she saw a figure walk up to a dragon mouth in a forest area.
"So I enter through this mouth to the bog huh well thats easy enough."
Lintery, awoke confused that nightmaren knew how to get in the bog.
"Spire, we need to follow that nightmaren..."
Lintery, took off with her rock following the nightmaren.

Else where Jackal, was talking with Wizeman.
"I'm telling you I have no idea where Lintery, is she took the map."
"THATS WHY WE NEED TO FIND HER NOW GO AND SEARCH AGAIN!"
"Right master ok."
Jackal, left with a laugh to try and find Lintery, the map, and Spire.

Last edited by SiLK on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change an unsuitable word)
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Chapter 5 part 1 of 3: Into the bog.

Lintery, flew faster she had to find this nightmaren and follow him to the bog entrance.
"Hey Lintery, I've got a question?"
Spire, asked. "Shoot." "Ok well you fainted back there then you knew where this entrance is now what happend?" "Oh I'm not sure it felt so real hey the forest in my dream!" Lintey, made it to the dragon mouth are when she found the nightmaren that she had followed. "Ok just step aside whoever you are!" The nightmaren gave off a small chuckle. "I cant tell you that but I can tell you that I'm working for the one who hates you and you hate him." "Idiot Jackal..." Lintery, mumbled that was what she called Jackal. Idiot Jackal, Lintery, dodged an attack that the nightmaren sent at her it was using flames as an element. "Dumb dumb this area is a forest you'll burn this entire area!" Lintery, shouted the nightmaren still fired the flames left and right. Lintery's eyes lit up she was no longer affraid to fight. She shot him with an ideya then kicked him in the head then spin kicked him into a burning tree she kept firing more ideya at him then soin kicked him into a bunch of flames. She then picked him up and kicked him into a wall of flames she grabbed her rock and jumped into the dragons mouth landing in a bog it's mist was thick and misty then the nightmaren jumped into the mouth standing infront of Lintery. "ROUND TWO PUNK!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Chapter 5 part 2 of 3: Round two BEGIN

Lintery, jumped backwerds she put a ideya into her ideya launcher and fired but easily missed. "FOOL MY WAY OF WINNING IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL!" The nightmaren hit Lintery, with a shot of fire Lintery, went flying backwerds she ran to this nightmaren and hit him in the stomach his eyes gained appeard as stars now. (And no it isn't Danfed or his brother) "You shouldn't have done that Lintery..." Lintery, stepped back she said. "Spire I wish for a weapon stronger then my ideya launcher!" "GRANTED!" A soul blade appeared infront of Lintery, she grabbed it the sword didn't feel heavy it felt just right she skided some dirt into the eyes of her opponent she jumped up into the air and slashed forward he jumped back before she could hit him though. His dark star eyes only had 5 points but then it gained a sixth point the nightmaren hit Lintery, she went flying backwerds into some merky water. Her scar hurt like crazy she looked up seeing some her opponent holding her blade she bursted out of the water. "YOU WONT WIN SO EASILY!" She fired a ideya at him and he went flying backwards her sword came back to her she ran and grabbed him by his shirt. "What are you going to do to me punk stab me..." Lintery, held the blade closer Spire said. "Yeah she is." Lintery then said. "Tell Jackal that he wont win so easily and well also tell him that he has no hope for collecting all six forbidden ideya." Lintery, slashed the nightmaren it disapeared into several dark particals Lintery, turned around to see a gigantic frog you could describe this beast as a frog with black and bronze armor on and it's eyes glowed a very dark blue it was The Himen frog! "Crud Spire is this our next opponent?" Lintery, asked in fear. "There is a good chance crud..." Spire, replied the Himen frog let out a roar alerting several smaller bog creatures come they piled into the himen frogs mouth and made it bigger.

Jackal, saw his hired bounty hunter return. "Did you defeat her?" He asked licking his lip with exitment. "No she and her rock over powered me but I weakend her no way will she be able to survive the Himen frog."

Last edited by SiLK on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change an unsuitable word)
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 am

Chapter 5 part 3 of 3: The bog with the FROG!

Lintery, took her time on attacking this beast for it was stronger then she had hoped she took the soul blade and charged at the monster. "SOUL STAB!" Lintery, stabbed the arrmor but nothing happend the monster just shook her off. Then the beast stood real tall on it's to front legs "BAR CUBE CLASH!" It yelled in a telepathic message to Lintery a huge cube appeared in it's mouth it fired it at Lintery, it hit her so she went flying backwards. When she hit the ground she was seriously damaged to the point of death. "I wish for me to be healed..." "GRANTED WO WISHES ARE LEFT!"
Lintery, was healed she looked at the monster and concentrated. "SUN COMING!" She shouted and a sun hit the monster turning it into a skeleton frog but the thing is it was still alive. "BAR CUBE CLASH X999!" It shouted in another telepathic message. "Oh crap i'm done for goodbye cruel world." As the blast was fired Lintery, disapeared and reapeared on a tree a purple nightmaren standing infront of her she shook off her disyness.

End of chapter.
Can Lintery, defeat this monster and who is this nightmaren who appeared infront of her or well the himen frog defeat our fair heroin find out in the next chapter of Near far blast!

Last edited by SiLK on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change an unsuitable word)
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Chapter 6: We end this swamp/bog fight

Lintery, stared at the nightmaren infront of her looking up at it then back at the Himen frog it looked even more monsterous as a skeleton. "Becareful whoever you are that beast almost killed me and my rock." "How can a rock die thats kind of funny if you think about it oh well this beast or monster holds a forbidden ideya with it huh well lets see what we can do about that. Will, Helen." The nightmaren said two dreamers came out from hiding behind the tree's this nightmaren dualized with both showing two of the nightmaren. (Like in the final fights of both games) The nightmaren fought with the Himen frog and defeated it "thirty minutes later."

"Uh huh so your names are Will, Helen, and your NiGHTS well i'm Lintery, and this is my rock Spire."
"Naming a rock isn't that a little wierd?" Helen asked, Spire got angry.
"GAH I can talk and I'm nightmaren I was turned into a rock magicly!"
"Spire, you're a nightmaren?" "Yeh..."
"Anyway why are you two searching for the forbidden ideya?" NiGHTS asked,
"Because Jackal, is searching for them and well a we really had nothing better to do..."
Lintery, told NiGHTS, when helen and will, woke up in the real world leaving the three.
"Well NiGHTS why dont you join us for awhile three heads are better then two after all..." NiGHTS aggread with Lintery, and Spire, and then picked up the dark blue forbidden ideya and gave it to her then NiGHTS said that they should go ask the mayor for the forbidden ideya before taking it. "Ok come on!" Lintery, said and took out her teleporting card and teleported them all into the mayors office.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:26 am

Warning: This chapter has nothing to do with the overall plot it is special halloween chapter for the viewers enjoyment.

Halloween fun

Lintery, ran up to the members of the club they were still in heart haven. "Hey guys I just found something out we are going trick or treating!" "What?!" Everyone asked looking at Lintery, like she was crazy. "There is this holiday that dreamers have in the real world called halloween I got us all costumes. "What could you have possibly got a rock huh?" "Oh well I got you a what do visitors call him a frankenstien costume that will work to your commands all I need to do is." Lintery, picked Spire up and put him on the top of the frankenstien costume and tapped him down. NiGHTS got excited. "What did you get me huh?!" "Oh NiGHTS your going as a ghost." Lintery, threw a white blanket with two eye holes cut for NiGHTS to see. "What are you going as Lintery?" Spire asked. "I'm going as duduh a goddess cute huh." Lintery, wore a a long whit robe over her normal clothes she was also wearing a green gem tiarra.

Five hours later Lintery, and the gang head out trick or treating at various houses. "Tick-or-treat!" They all shouted then Jackal, saw this and got puzzled why was Lintery, and her gang trick or treating then something came to him. "Tick-or-treat huh well Trick." Jackal, created a haunted house for Lintery, and her gang. When Lintery, saw it she thought. "Hey guys I think we should go in." NiGHTS and Spire reacted the same. "What?!!!" They both said. "Aw come on it looks fun please." She gave her team the puppy dog eyes they both fellfor it and entered with her the camera zoomed back to Jackal and the haunted house an hour later.

"I dont get it I here laughter they should be screaming why am I loosing my touch as a tormenter I can-" Jackal, looked as a apple came straight at him and hit him in the mouth. "Jackal, next time you want to make a haunted house try useing the super scary card not the fluffy pink bunny card HAHAHAHA!" Lintery, said NiGHTS and Spire joined in on the laughter they all gave one more laugh as the screen cut to black except for one circle which Jackal peaked through he said. "I'll get you all next year." Then Lintery, hit Jackal in the head and peaked out the window. "Happy halloween!" She then gave a wink at the camera and then all black.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Chapter 7: Filler stinks doesnt it part 1 of 4 (Note this chapter well not be filler later)

NiGHTS, Lintery, and Spire all apeared in the mayors office. "GOOD GRAVEY HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!!" Lintery, rubbed her head in a nervous way then presented the forbidden ideya to the mayor. "Oh you got it back from the himen frog huh ok well i the gurdian of the dark blue forbidden ideya gives you the ideya!" The forbidden idea flashed it was at full power. "Cool we got the first forbidden ideya 1 out of 6." Lintery, said then NiGHTS began to speak. "Ok well where's the next?" Lintery, pulled out the map. "Ok the next forbidden ideya that is the closest is the one in the fairy book land. Oh great fairy tales i my favorite..." Lintery, said sarcasticly.

Then they all left but when they got to the middle to the street a kid appeared with a 4 point dark star eyes and the middle of his eyes was all white the kid wore a long sleeve shirt his horn pointed down then curved backwerds he wore black sweat pants and combat boots. The kid began to speak. "Hand over the map or else terrible things will happen!" Lintery, rolled her eyes. "Yeah I dont think so kid we need this map for finding the forbidden ideya!" Lintery, explained to the kid. the kid got a little angry. "Shut up you must throw that map away or else!" Spire spoke with a little anger the kid attacked by pulling out a card and throwing it at the ground. Lintery, got affraid but then angry Jackal, must have hired this nightmaren she thought then began to charge another sun coming. "SUN COMING!" She shouted then charged at the kid a small sun appeared in her hand she hit the boy with it but then was attacked from behind. "Fool havent you ever heard of the substitution card..." The kid said with a snicker then made a demon sword appear in his hand from a card in his deck. "You really are testing my patients!" Lintery, said as they were abot to clash again the kid pulled back making Lintery, trip he ran off and two machines appeared and captured Lintery. "HELP!" Lintery, called out NiGHTS reacted quick. "Quick Spire let me make a wish!" Spire sighed. "Yeah about that I cant you see only people who my master lends me to can make wishes. "Gah she's doomed then..." NiGHTS, said and then a note hit him in the head. "Huh ill read this..."

"Dear NiGHTS and Spire if you want info on how to save your friend from evil that awaits her meet me in splash garden 8:00 am sharp!"

to be continued in the next part
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:53 am

Chapter 7: oh great what we need another himen creature Part 2 of 4

At 8:00 am like the note said Spire, and NiGHTS made it to splash garden and looked around. Then a nightmaren appeared infront of them they couldnt see his face for he wore a brown hood that covered his. "Hello gentleman im glad you could come now about your friend i know where thoose creatures took her and id be happy to tell you..." NiGHTS looked at Spire. "Wait im not just going to tell you, you cant get something for nothing what i want is pretty simple." NiGHTS looked at the hooded person then got a little peeved. "All I want you to do is do some grocery shopping for me..." NiGHTS said. "What do you want?" "I want you two to go at evil hill and there will be things you need to get for me snips part of a beak and a feather from the himen bird..." "What was that last bit?" "umm feather." "Thats what i thought you said." Spire replied and to get his victoms to do this without complain. "Hey you rock!" The hooded man grabbed Spire and a life sized doll of NiGHTS it was the same hieght but all white. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Spire shouted as he got put into the doll and the doll came to life. "Huh a body cool I say we help him..." NiGHTS agread and they headed for the hill of evil.

Back in nightmare something else was happening. There was Jackal talking to Wizeman. "I captured Lintery, and the map master." "Very good Jackal but i sense her friends are going to try and save here why dont you go find the traitor NiGHTS and that rock." Jackal left with an evil laugh now if he could after this torture Lintery, to the point of making her give up the forbidden ideya she has after this thats what he would do. Jackal grabbed a walkie talkie and then started talking into it. "Listen you idiots get ready for we are attacking.

Will and hellen back in the real world had a feeling something was wrong. "Will do you feel that?" Will looked up then back at hellen as he got his trey from the caffiteria at school. "Yeah I think nightopia is in trouble but not only that dare i say it nightmare..."
Will and hellen didnt like the fact that Nightopia was in trouble but it didnt make sence how would nightmare be in trouble with wizeman then a kid came over to them. "Listen i know how to get into nightopia at will its a charm my nightmaren i created came up for me useing science however if we dont leave by 10:45 pm in the real world." Will and hellen looked at eachother uneasy then looked at the kid. "Ok but please make sure were back by that time..." The boy said not to worry to will and hellen. "Meet me in the down town alley by the clock tower ok after school..." The kid walked off.
/= translation
NiGHTS, and Spire appeared at the hill and looked up to see some bird like creature swooping down at them they both jumped backwerds the bird spoke. "Kaio manfer eashu/your trespassers now prepare for the ultimate battle with me the himen bird!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:54 am

Chapter 7: Pointless hill fight (NiGHTS and Spire vs Jackal vs the himen bird) part 3 of 4

Spire and NiGHTS began fighting the bird it let out several screams hurting the enviroment. Soon NiGHTS hit it but it really didnt do much. "Shoot NiGHTS you got any bright ideas?" Spire asked with a little fear in his voice. "Nooooo!" NiGHTS replied as NiGHTS got hit from a claw from the himen bird. As the himen bird was about to talk it got hit by a card and laughing could be heard. "Hello NiGHTS and uh friend of NiGHTS." The himen bird began chasing Spire Spire flew really fast not wanting to be caught. NiGHTS began to Punch and kick Jackal they locked into hand to hand combat. NiGHTS kicked Jackal into a tree making it hurt him. Spire, flew really fast the bird now trying to pull the sewing lines off of him while Jackal continued to fight NiGHTS which made NiGHTS kick Jackal into another tree. Spire was flying faster he said to NiGHTS calm then angry. "NiGHTS not to bother your little fight or anything but when you get a minute HELP ME!" NiGHTS looked at Spire then Jackal. "Jackal, Spire, himen bird STRAWBERRY SUNDAE!" (insert picture of a tasy strawberry sundae icecream here) "That was wierd..." Jackal said. "I second that emotion..." "karen jefd/ I third that emotition." They all looked at eachother then NiGHTS charged up a huge gigantic energy ball and through it at Jackal.
Making a huge BOOM sound.

After school Will and hellen met up with the boy down in the alley he had weapons with him enough for everyone. "Ok we are ready." Will and hellen looked at eachother uneasy then back at the boy. "Are you sure this will work?" "Yes now everyone hold hands." The boy took out a necklace that looked like a roller coaster. It glowed and teleported them all to Nightopia.

Jackal's army appeared and started to fire bomb bullets at them they dodged Jackal got up from the explosion he was damaged and his cape was kind of ripped.
"As I said before you cant beat me!" Jackal yelled then a plan came to NiGHTS. "HEY JACKAL YOUR ABOUT TO BE STRIKED BY LIGHTNING!" "Yeah right i cant beleive." Then Jackal got hit by the himen bird and fell into a pudle caused by the rain the himen bird let out another roar.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Chapter 7: oh noez a trap! part 4 of 4

The kid nightmaren reapeared in an area of nightmare but this nightmare area was lowly populated and torn area's nightmare was seriously damaged. This kid nightmaren grabbed his watch and put in coordinates.

NiGHTS, and Spire, beat the himen bird and gpt what they came for they then looked at eachother. "Ok NiGHTS listen dont you think this is a little wierd?" "Yes but we dont have a choice we need to get this stuff to that guy..." Spire, and NiGHTS got to Splash garden but before they could get any further this kid appeared infront of them. "I will give you one more chance surrender that map!" The kid said to Spire, and NiGHTS they simply ruled thier eyes. "Yeh right listen kid just be on your way we have other fish to fry." The kid took out a small bomb and threw it at them it exploded sending Spire and NiGHTS to this horrible place they had no idea where they were. This kid took the ingrediants and left heading off to an unkown location his secret spot.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Chapter 8: The big escape

Lintery, opend her eyes to see Chameleon and Queen bella and Jackal in the middle of the room she got up not paying attention to the other two. "Idiot Jackal you cant keep me here forever my friends well come and save me!" Jackal simply closed his eyes and chuckled still sore from his fight on the hill. "Well yes they are but by that time we will allready have that forbidden ideya you have." Lintery, clutched her fist and powered up her eyes glowing now. "OK you wanta play rough well play rough." Lintery, told Jackal charging at him but was cut off by bella, and chameleon. Jackal laughed evily and his normal phycotic laugh. "Darn it..." Lintery, said backing off even with her forbidden ideya she was no match for all three. "Yes back off Lintery you will make the perfect test subject for my new card i call it the death card." Lintery didnt like the sound of that she backed up even further helpless to do anything she looked down only a miracle would save her. As that happend Spire, and NiGHTS came through the top of the roof rushing air following. (Wait what this is nightmare right wrong this is a air ship created by Jackal and his army) Spire sent a beam of light at Jackal, bella, and chameleon and in that time they were gone back in a reseraunt at heart haven.

"Thanks you guys but he got the map im so stupid." Spire, and NiGHTS didnt like the sound of that but they were hungry seeing as they were in a resteraunt they might as well get something to eat Lintery saw something that caught her antention it was in a smoothie like blender it was light purple light blue and light red. "exscuse me sir what is that smoothie like thing?" "That is cupajuice try it if you like." He poured some into a cup and gave the cup to Lintery. She at first didnt think it looked to good then she took a drink it tasted really good to her all the berries in the world and suger along with a flavor zazz. "Get me a full cup now please!" The waiter got Lintery a full cup of this cupajuice and started to drink and ordered her meal along with NiGHTS and Spire.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Chapter 9: go for the kill and find a new friend

After all finishing thier meals they all left. "Well what should we do Jackal has the map because of me..." Lintey said looking down angry like. "Well i sugest that we go to the area where we were planning to go before Jackal stole the map." After deciding Lintery and her group took off but thanks to one of Jackal's one dirty tricks. NiGHTS was captured and Lintery, and Spire took a different route ending up in a amusment park area. (and no not lost park)

"Darn it we took a wrong turn and where is this place?" As Lintery asked that a nightmaren girl came coming down the road with rocket shoes on she ran smack right into Lintery, and Spire knocking them both down. "WHAT THE HOW DARE YOU TWO PUSH ME DOWN OW THAT HURT OW!" This strange girl said she wore a school girls clothes basic stuff peach skin horns pointing up but slanted backwerds her hair was blond she looked angry at Spire not Lintery. "Well!"
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Chapter 10: Where are we and who is this girl

This girl got up and stomped her feet waiting for an appoligy but not from Lintery from Spire. "What i do huh?" Spire asked. "YOU RAN ME OVER!" Spire ruled his eyes. "Yes and the girl with rocket shoes had nothing to do with it..." He replied. "Thats what im saying!" She yelled at him then she looked at Lintery. "Hello guest is this your boyfriend?" "No He's my adoptive brother he adopted me when i was down and out of nightmare thanks to one man." This girl nodded her head then spoke again still a little tense. "Well im Tine i work here at this park as two things a technision and a security guard for our treasure." Lintery, and Spire looked at her and asked both at the same time. "What treasure." Tine siad. "NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!" After that Tine left with a huff annoiyed. "Is it me or did she like you Spire..." Spire looked at Lintery like she was crazy. "No its like you and Jackal she thinks i ran into her on purpose she ran into us!" Lintery, nodded her head then looked at the park sign. "Hmm well mabye we should check this park out Spire see if we can find any clue to as what this treasure is..." After that they both went into the park looking around.

Meanwhile Jackal, Chameleon, and queen bella, along with theese robots that they all built. "Well seems like the map points to a forbidden ideya here in this story book area huh well lets collect our prize. Jackal sent cards destroying all the weapons they had Chameleon exploded several area's bella poisend several other nightmaren storys. As they continued to kill people a kid appeared the one who fought with Lintery, and Spire, and NiGHTS. "Leave theese people alone if your searching for the forbidden ideya i know where it is only if you defeat me well i give you the location." Jackal decided to sit back and let Chameleon take care of things while bela and him layed back and decided to watch the fireworks.

Will, helen, and this boy appeared infront of NiGHTS and set him/her free. "You ok NiGHTS?" Helen asked. "Yes i think so ow Jackal and his group sneak attacked us me Lintery, and Spire ah I think im ok hey will, helen who is your friend?" "I am a kid the creater of the one called Tine i gave wizeman desighn plans for her and well he created her and she gave me a a charm to come to nightmare at will." As they talked a Nightmaren appeared infront of them Reala. "NiGHTS you brought theese two back here oh well you may know how to dualize but you cant dualize with all three." NiGHTS got up taking battle stance. "You came here for a fight didn't you?" "No i senced a strong source of ideya so i came here. The other kid backed up. This Reala senced that he had a forbidden ideya with him.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Chapter 11: The park the dark and the fight (What expected another rhyme lol! )
Lintery, and Spire looked around. Spire's eyes darted to a huge roller coaster. "Wow thats big..." Lintery, chuckled to herself. "You want to ride it and the catch up with me later." "Sure." Spire got into line. "Hmm where did that Tine girl go?" Lintery, wandered off in the park grabbing a cupajuice along the way. "So lets see here well huh a Jackal movie ick!" Lintery, ran off that was horror movie to her Tine appeared infront of her. "So you like this Jackal person dont you." "What did you say Tine!" Lintery grabbed Tine and held her against the wall. "TAKE THAT BACK if you do i promise not to leave bruises!" (Classic ed, edd n eddy refferance lol) "Whoa chill girl i know you like him." Lintery hit Tine and let her drop to the ground. "NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN I dont love him i dont like him i dont have a crush on him im not EVEN HIS FRIEND! See this scar he gave it to me he hit me he exiled me!" Tine got up realizing she hit a nerve. "Sorry you do hate him i apolgize to make up for it i will show you my treasure even let you keep it. Lintery calmed down and smiled.

Meanwhile the kid continued to fight against Chameleon. Card after card each were thrown until the kid took out his sword and slashed Chameleon defeating him Jackal got up and grabbed the kid. "Now where is it!" The kid laughed silently. "You didnt win so im not telling..." With that the kid disapeared in a flash of darkness.

Reala, and NiGHTS continued both thier fights when this unknown boy yelled. "STOP ILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!" This boy took out a forbidden ideya it glowed black as night. "Nice..." Reala said disapearing and reapearing and kicked the boy in the head taking the forbidden ideya and going back to Wizeman.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Chapter 12: HUH NO WAY!

Lintery, and Tine got to an old ride real old like mabye 1000 years old. "I keep my treasure in here c'mon!" Tine ran inside so did Lintery, when they got to the very end of the ride area. They found it the orange forbidden ideya. "Wow you weren't lieing tine ok well i need it..." "Huh what?" "I need this forbidden ideya if Jackal gets it..." Tine understood she would have to ask her master first though. She took out a computer and contacted that boy. "Tine what are you doing!" This boy said. "Hey NiGHTS is that you?" Lintery asked seeing NiGHTS, Will, and hellen. "Yes but we got a problem..." Lintery asked what it was. "Tine your creater his forbidden ideya was stolen without it their all stuck here in nightmare." "What about mine?" Tine said. "Meet us at dark valley in 4 days well talk there..." The boy hung up the chat Lintery, and Tine took the forbidden ideya but when Tine picked hers up. Hers began to glow real bright. "What the hey my forbidden ideya!" Tine said as it glowed brighter and brighter then Lintery's glowed as well hers floated towards Tine's. As they both floated they just stopped and returned to their owners. "What whoa lets go find Spire.." Lintery, told Tine she just gaged. As they left to find Spire something else was happening in another part of the park.

"So your name is Cront correct?" The fortane teller said. "Yes it is thats my real name but the name i go by is Spire." The fortane teller told him to hold out the palm of his hands. "I see the spirits are calling!" "What do they see?" He asked impatiently. "You know of a girl named Tine am i correct?" "Huh yes..." "Well well i see eternal L-" Just as that happend the timmer went off and Spire was booted out. "What a waist of red ideya..." He walked off puzzeld what his future was. Fidning him Tine gaged again. "Ok tine dont be a meany we need to work together your friend and our friends are in danger Spire here's the run down ok.." "Hey she had a forbidden ideya oh what ok whats the plan?" Lintery nodded. "We need to meet them all in dark valley in 4 days." "Who?" "Tine's creater, Will, hellen, and NiGHTS." Tine rolled her eyes and looked at Spire. "You have no ideaa how to treat a lady!" She yelled at him. "cough such a couple cough." Lintery coughed silently to herself. "Sorry i got a nasty cough.." With that the trio headed north.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Chapter 13: on our way

Lintery, flew ahead next to her Spire and Tine flew. "Ok guys now what we got along ways to pass in only 4 days." "Well mabye we could travel faster if we dropped some extra weight." Tine said looking at Spire. He just rolled his eyes. "Huh what the so this is the demon forest..." Lintery said looking around fearless. "Hmpf you guys ready to go in." Tine backed up her heart punding against her. "We gotta go through there?" Tine's expression was like a 5 year old girls at a horror movie. Tine got down and cried out. "ANYWHERE BUT IN THERE!" Lintery, walked over to Tine. "Something the matter?" Tine looked at Lintery. "Thats where my sister was murdered by by a monster its name is dark star 010..." She broke down crying. "Look we need to go through..." "Why arnt you affraid?" Tine asked Lintery. "I dont have fears my only fears are death and my weakness..." Lintery got up and opend the gates to the demon forest and walked in. Tine held onto Spire's hand hiding behind him thoose memorys for her to come back here this forest always played tricks on your eyes weather it was spirits of the lost or your worst fear. Spire walked looking around hearing the movement in the bushes it made Tine hold his hand tighter. "Why are yo-" Spire began looking into tine's eyes to see they were closed she was seriously scared and wanting the feeling someone was not evil here. "Please i dont care Spire make it go away..." Spire looked around to see several spirits. following them not just them monsters as well. "Pathitic monsters." Lintery said defeating several. As Lintery did thatTine opend her eyes to see she was holding Spire's hand. "EW!" She shot away from him. "WHY DID YOU HOLD MY HAND I DONT LIKE YOU!" She yelled at him. "Actually you were holding my hand." Spire corrected her she stomped her foot angry then said. "That beast is up ahead and the gates are as well no one knows how to pass though..." Lintery looked up ahead to see a shadow like monster "Crap this is bad oh well..." Linterys eyes glowed and a silver aura appeared around her. "ILL FINISH THIS!" Lintery kicked the beast but passed through it then more strikes nothing. Tine summond her rain powers and started sending lightning at the beast nothing she jumped backwerds after 20 minutes of fighting Spire suggested to Lintery to use her special abbility. "Could idea..." Lintery held her hands out. "SUN COMING!!!" A sun appeared and Lintery fire'd it at the monster it killed it then they looked at the gates. Lintery turned back to normal then looked at the gates and the darkness. "I have an idead guys..." "WHat!" Tine and Spire asked. "Kiss eachother infront of the gate..." "WHAT!" They both yelled. "I wouldnt kiss him if he was the last boy nightmaren on nightmare!" "Same here i would never kiss her!" "Look i'd do it but my weakness is if i get kissed i lose my powers until i get angry again..." Tine sighed. "FINE." They both moved to the front of the door way. "Ready s[ir and tine." "Whatever." they both said. And they kissed each other on the lips they continued the kiss for half a minute like the insreption said. After that the gate opend. "OK you two can stop kissing..." They both got away blushing then angryly they both looked at eachother like they didnt like it. (they did like it trust me lol! )
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Chapter 14: we take a break and for the night and never before seen flash backs and the future for someone

At Night fall Lintery set up two tents one for Spire, and for her and Tine As Tine went in first and got into her pajams Lintery came in. "Hey dont you have pajama's." "Huh what are thoose." "Those clothes you wear." Litery looked at her dark blue shirt and purple pants and took her wings off and shrunk them and put them into her back pack. "This is a girl warriors outfit i like it me and spire." Saying his name Tine blushed a little but held it in. "Hes my master and he trained me in the art of fighting i rember when he taught me sun coming."
Flash back
"Ok lintery your power is smooth and steady but i want to teach you a abbility now put your right foot in battle stance and your left foot back in battle stance hold your hand above you now think of happy thoughts." Lintery tried to focous on happy thoughts but what was happy in her life. She had got a scar was exiled. "Think happy thoughts!" Spire yelled. "Gah i cant." Lintery fell weaker then she got up again focusing on mabye a happier life she felt a warm feeling she never felt before a small yellow orb appeared in her hand. "Sun coming." Lintery said with a smile.

"Wow well Lintery do you plan on finding a mate?" Lintery got off guard by the question was forced to answer. "Well if i had to get a boy friend or husbend it would have to be someone nice and someone who knows how i feel." "I want someone like-" "Spire." Lintery caught her off. "How did you?" "You like him." Lintery said with a smile. "Yes." Tine said blushing. "DONT TELL HIM PLEASE!" Tine begged. "Whatever ok..."

Meanwhile Spire exploring the area for fire wood saw the kid. "Hello Spire hows your girl friend tine." "What she doesnt like me." "Oh sure sure your not from the future like i am." The kid jumped down to him. "So how you doing Spire." "Huh what do you." "Tell me why do you train with Lintery so." "Well she's my little sister and well she needs to know how to defend herself." "Its cause she's a half goddess right?" Spire dropped the wood. "How did you." "I told you im from the future." "Yes she is a half goddess but i dont plan on telling her."
Flash back

A nightmaren that resembeld both NiGHTS and jackal stood on a black pedestal yawning he hadnt got a order in days. "Wow im bor-" He looked behind him to see a human like person big female wearing a white robe a crystal green tiara. "Hello Cront." "Who are you?!" The pedastal morphed into a black sword he grabbed it and pointed it at the person. "I will steal your ideya master sha'll be proud then." Cront charged at the person but was flicked backwerds. "Im the goddess of understandence and i need you to look after Lintery." "Who?" "In six days master wizeman shall create a nightmaren from my desighn you'll know what to do."

"Wow Spire." "What about you whats your name huh!" "Gah fine my name is D-!" he almost blew his cover he would need to think of a name fast. "Dan.....fed Danfed." This kid said. "Well can you tell me what my future is please." "Yes its not pretty though." Danfed sighed and made his way over to a rock. "In the future you get put in a endless love bond of free will with a girl i wont say to you who that would mess up the future im trying to change the future for the better. You and this girl have a nice family 1 kid who becomes a master number 1 rank nightmaren at age 8. But good times dont last forever the devil made sure of that with every nightmaren Now i leave." Danfed left Spire got his fire wood and went back to the tent.

What a crazy night find out more on the next chapter tomarrow of Near far blast and a special thanks giving chapter
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:58 am

(note to you guys sence im off just since this is one of my major projects right now ill be posting twice a day here on the story until tues)
Chapter 15 part 1 of two: Running ahead wont solve anything

In the morning Lintery woke up and stretched got out of her sleeping bag and did 50 push ups some zero gravity training on a jackal dummy and testing sun coming. Tine got up an got into her normal school girl clothes and walked out and started to make fresh tea over the fire looking angry at Spire like she never said she loved him. Spire did the same also still pretending that he never said he loved her in his mind and he trained with lintery to give her someone to fight. They heard a large "BOOM" on the other side of the camp. Lintery said she'd find out secretly wanting to give the secret couple alone time. As she got to the other side of the area she was in she saw a nightmaren Jackal. "Crap..." "Hello Lintery i suppose you have a forbidden ideya two to be percise." Lintery immdeilty charged up a sun coming. "Sun coming!" She yelled and fired the beam at Jackal. He used a card which turned him metal long enough for him to grab it and throw it away. "Dang." Lintery said backing up. "Thats right your fighting a loosing battle." "I still know what my weakness is and you dont." At this point Lintery's eyes glowed. "Haha that eye trick i rember you useing that on the day we first met."
Flash back

Lintery stepped into the training room calling out for a person named Jackal when a card hit her giving her a scar she hurt seeing the person who did it and how he was calling her a weakling made her eyes glow.

"Yes i rember Jackal however its not a day i like to rember..." Lintery said looking down. "Oh dont worry Lintery your death will be slow and painful." Jackal took out a card it was dark evil looking like just looking at it would take all the happiness in the world and turn it into saddness. Lintery powerd up for another Sun coming and pointed her hand at Jackal. "Sun coming!" Lintery said sending a big sun coming at him it hit him knocking him down. "Gah no no Lintery." Lintery powerd herself up looking at Jackal she said "OK jackal lets finnish what happend 3 years ago!" At this point Jackal and Lintery were in several melee combo attacks against each other Lintery sending sun coming after sun coming at him of course after 30 minutes of fighting Jackal kicked Lintery to the head knocking her out Jackal pulled out the death card.

Is this the end for Lintery and how did Jackal find Lintery well all of this will be revealed on the next next chapter!
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:15 am

Warning: this chapter has nothing to do with the overall plot and is a special thanksgiving chapter for the readers enjoyment you may consider this an alternate universe

Thanksgiving fun

Lintery walked into the room to see Tine and Spire kissing. "We werent we didnt." "I didnt see anything but there is something we need to talk today is thanksgiving." "Whats that?" "Well its hehe well we give thanks for everything we have and have a big feast." Lintery pulled out a liist of stuff. "We need to gather this stuff to eat." "Ok this stuff looks simple ill get the turkey." Tine said. "Ill start getting prepped for cooking." Spire said. "ill get the rest of the food." They all headed out to get the stuff when they got everything together they looked around. "Happy thanks giving everyone but since this story was so short we must appoligise." Spire said then black all black.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:05 am

Chapter 15 part 2 of 2: A future member (no not Danfed)

Lintery hit the ground hard getting knocked out from the blast from Jackal. Jackal took out the death card. "TIME TO END THIS LINTERY!" Jackal flew up to the sky and threw the card at Lintery the card was hit away. "Dont hurt my fathers and mothers friend!" Lintery looked up to see a nightmaren pure bronze shiney wearing a persona orange hair his horns were pretty short but still pointed down eyes orange eyes and wearing school boy clothes. "Who are you." The nightmaren laughed my name is cri (pronounced cry) "son of cront and tine." Cri removed his persona sending it to the ground. "I came from the future yes i umm survived and Lintery well." "Gah unexoected events i must report to wizeman..." Jackal disapeared cri ran over to Lintery and picked her up and brought her back to camp. "Lintery who are you and whay happend to Lintery." Tine and Spire both yelled at cri. "I saved her Jackal attacked her and knocked her out also poisoning her." "Oh no." "It it is a poison that turns the body super strong and impossible to beat unless we get the antidote you two get it ill stay here and watch her." "Ok good luck i dont know why but i feel we can." Spire and Tine said leaving. "Well get back soon you two hope she wont wake."
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:42 am

Chapter 16: A cure or a problem

"OK he gave us this map so it shouldn't be to hard to find this antidot glad he gave us this picture to." Spire said jumping from tree to tree. As tine did the same she looked at him. "So your a rock nightmaren." "Yes its a curse if i could be fixed and transformed into a real nightmaren again." He sighed and tears filled his eyes he hated this curse more then anything. "Ok Spire well i still hate you." Tine said looking at him. "I hate you to." Spire said when he saw the temple that held the antidote. "You ready tine." "Yes." They both walked in going to find the cure.

Back at the camp Cri sharpend up on his moon rising. (The alernative to sun coming) "Moon rising." a moon appeared in his hand he fired it but it made a little more sound then he hoped. "Oh no." He turned around to see Lintery standing up her normal green eyes red pure evil red the color of rage. Flames bursted around her she held out her hand a very stong sun coming started to form. "Crap ah moon rising!" He fired it as soon as Lintery fired hers they both cancled eachothers out. "I hope they find it soon." He backed up as Lintery progressed his heart pounding against him not knowing if he'd survive nightmaren of his status would not survive a half goddess. "Crap please spare me please." "NEVER..." Linterys voice sounded eriee now. "No it cant end this way." He tripped and looked up Lintery now right above him she stepped on his chest and pressed him into the ground laughing evily curse this poison Cri thought. "Now i shall kill you." Lintery charged up her sun coming and pointed it at him. "NO!" Cri couldnt think of anything to knock her out before she killed him.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal lover68 Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:50 am

Chapter 17: The temple of darkness (how original lol)

Entering the temple Spire looked around. "It seems pretty safe for now come on the map says oh crap." "What?" Tine asked. "Look four paths one might be right but how do we pick?" "Well i guess one should take one way and the other should go the other way and if we survive we go the other way." Spire looked at Tine wierdly but thought in his mind. "Smart pretty wow." "Not just another pretty face." Tine said in a joking way and hit Spire in the arm. "Ok lets go." Spire went through one way and tine looked at another way as soon as she went through she was attacked by a monster grade 5 so it was pretty weak. She took a deep breath wind surrounded her ans she blew the monster into a wall killing it.

Lintery began to say the words. "Sun.... COMING!" Lintery sent the sun at Cri he screamed as he went flying back into a wall. "Dang that was stronger then i thought..." "You survived ha they dont make this easy." Lintery powered up and sent five sun comings at him he dodged them all grabbed Lintery's arms not letting her wiggle away he yelled. "MOON RISING!" The blast hit her dead on making he skid off the ground she got up and breathed in then out. "You wont win Lintery isnt here anymore." Cri got down he was beat he knew it as he waited for the final blow to kill him. As Lintery was about to strike him he grabbed her and kissed her cheek. Lintery shot back and screamed in pain serious pain. "What the." "AHHH!" Lintery screamed it hurt. "Wait her weakness is haha." "What are you DOING!" Lintery screamed at him. "Well well dear no need to fight it." He rubbed her chin lovingly like in movies making Lintery groan in pain. "QUIT IT ILL KILL YOU!" Cri laughed at her and kissed her on the lips Lintery's eyes closed she fell back out of pain and fainted compleltly defeated she fainted. "That was the worst thing i ever had to do." Cri said. "I hope you guys get back soon." Cri said looking at the direction of the temple of darkness.
Jackal lover68
Jackal lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next